The Utter Vile, Sick Hate of Democrats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stalin had a name for his pets too. Useful idiots I think is the term......
Stalin sure does have the average Democrat nailed to a tee. If you buy the Democrats "Russia hacked the election " propaganda, it shows a huge lack of intelligence.

Meh, Average Trumpublicrats.

Russia has always tried to cozy up to a potential Presidential candidate. They just never got one unpatriotic enough to wholeheartedly accept and use their interference.
It's an extremely pathetic loser that keeps repeating a lie that was destroyed over a year ago.

How Adlai Stevenson Stopped Russian Interference in the 1960 Election | Smart News | Smithsonian

I know you guys have to cover for yourselves. I mean voting for an unpatriotic phony POS like old Trumpybear must really make ya'll feel kind of stupid.
Russia has always tried to interfere in our elections and we do the same.

I am warning people that American Democrats and their useful idiots will use this as an excuse to take control of the internet. American Democrats want the Internet like the Chinese Democrats have in China and their useful idiots will support this.

That's funny. Almost as funny as the time you guys said Obama's plan was to take all yer gun over the violence and mayhem caused by the Mexican Drug Cartels when they was given all them weapons by the Prez in his Fast-n-Furious scheme.

Almost as funny.

Stalin sure does have the average Democrat nailed to a tee. If you buy the Democrats "Russia hacked the election " propaganda, it shows a huge lack of intelligence.

Russia has always tried to cozy up to a potential Presidential candidate. They just never got one unpatriotic enough to wholeheartedly accept and use their interference.
It's an extremely pathetic loser that keeps repeating a lie that was destroyed over a year ago.

How Adlai Stevenson Stopped Russian Interference in the 1960 Election | Smart News | Smithsonian

I know you guys have to cover for yourselves. I mean voting for an unpatriotic phony POS like old Trumpybear must really make ya'll feel kind of stupid.

I am warning people that American Democrats and their useful idiots will use this as an excuse to take control of the internet. American Democrats want the Internet like the Chinese Democrats have in China and their useful idiots will support this.

That's funny. Almost as funny as the time you guys said Obama's plan was to take all yer gun over the violence and mayhem caused by the Mexican Drug Cartels when they was given all them weapons by the Prez in his Fast-n-Furious scheme.

Almost as funny.
Democrats now are saying they will take guns. We aren't laughing. Start your war.

Almost as funny.
Democrats now are saying they will take guns. We aren't laughing. Start your war.

What is an assault rifle? Yes that is what some have talked about. Quite a bit different than the funny CT made up for Obama by the Rabid Right. Anyway legislation to that end will never get passed the Senate. Plenty of Democrat own guns.

Almost as funny.
The Democrats are definently on the take from the cartels. They sell them weapons to use against our border patrol and give everyone involved a pass. Who knows how many other civilians in Mexico were killed by guns illegally sold by Democrats.

Almost as funny.
The Democrats are definently on the take from the cartels. They sell them weapons to use against our border patrol and give everyone involved a pass. Who knows how many other civilians in Mexico were killed by guns illegally sold by Democrats.

The Father of Lies strikes a blow against his enemy.

Almost as funny.

Can't refute a thing I say, just call me a liar. Standard NPC stuff.

Do Democrats sell cartels guns... yes

Do cartels use those guns to kill people... yes

What did I say that was wrong?

Almost as funny.

If he's the father of lies you're the creator.

ME: If you want to see the most antiAmerican hate in a political speech ever jammed into a few minute, watch Buttwipe Beto. Note that he has already swallowed hook, line and sinker this new bullshit coming from the New York Times that America actually began in 1619 the day the first slave landed on North America. That story (link) should be a separate thread.

Tucker: Beto O'Rourke thinks America is immoral
O'Rourke looks to create a national gun registry, confiscate guns.

Umm....it was not our finest hour

ROBERT O'Rourke; I refuse to play that pig's fake-Mexican routine because he hates his own whiteness. As a white plastic-paddy myself, that rotten, treasonous, self-loathing-American walking gangrene infection is the ultimate white trash, white "nagger" filth of my race. The Irish really are booze-damaged scum; they use this country for every convenience and advantage they can while cursing our American existence at the same time. Just like the rest of the muslim-rimming Eurotrash.

What's really GALLING about the Irish pigs is that this country has spent generations being a receptacle for Irish immigrants escaping the tyranny of England - and still that lace-curtain, worthless nations of micks can't even say "thank you" for it. I'm ashamed to be related to a nation as trashy, stupid, and completely full of shit (& god knows how much booze) as these Irish ingrate whores.

Almost as funny.

If he's the father of lies you're the creator.

Oh man, so busted. :muahaha:

ROBERT O'Rourke; I refuse to play that pig's fake-Mexican routine because he hates his own whiteness. As a white plastic-paddy myself, that rotten, treasonous, self-loathing-American walking gangrene infection is the ultimate white trash, white "nagger" filth of my race. The Irish really are booze-damaged scum; they use this country for every convenience and advantage they can while cursing our American existence at the same time. Just like the rest of the muslim-rimming Eurotrash.

What's really GALLING about the Irish pigs is that this country has spent generations being a receptacle for Irish immigrants escaping the tyranny of England - and still that lace-curtain, worthless nations of micks can't even say "thank you" for it. I'm ashamed to be related to a nation as trashy, stupid, and completely full of shit (& god knows how much booze) as these Irish ingrate whores.

I'm not sure I understand your feelings. You gotta quit blocking. What are you holding back?

ME: If you want to see the most antiAmerican hate in a political speech ever jammed into a few minute, watch Buttwipe Beto. Note that he has already swallowed hook, line and sinker this new bullshit coming from the New York Times that America actually began in 1619 the day the first slave landed on North America. That story (link) should be a separate thread.

Tucker: Beto O'Rourke thinks America is immoral
O'Rourke looks to create a national gun registry, confiscate guns.

Umm....it was not our finest hour

The problem is that there is indeed an audience for this.

Too much flaming and trolling on page 1... And the other pages.. THERE'S A TOPIC... You would think ONE democrat would defend what's Beto is selling.. You would THINK -- the actual political welfare of the country is more important than personal flaming.. But even the OP was trolling on Page1.....

Not a discussion.. Closed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back