The Utter Vile, Sick Hate of Democrats

Status
Not open for further replies.
ME: If you want to see the most antiAmerican hate in a political speech ever jammed into a few minute, watch Buttwipe Beto. Note that he has already swallowed hook, line and sinker this new bullshit coming from the New York Times that America actually began in 1619 the day the first slave landed on North America. That story (link) should be a separate thread.

Tucker: Beto O'Rourke thinks America is immoral
O'Rourke looks to create a national gun registry, confiscate guns.

You're thread title is bang on. This utterly, vile, sick, hatred of Democrats has to end. Attempts to divide the country on the basis of politics and portray Democrats as utterly evil has to end. Only a Russian troll would post such a thread.

Shame on you!!!

Thank Mrs. Goebbels!

ME: If you want to see the most antiAmerican hate in a political speech ever jammed into a few minute, watch Buttwipe Beto. Note that he has already swallowed hook, line and sinker this new bullshit coming from the New York Times that America actually began in 1619 the day the first slave landed on North America. That story (link) should be a separate thread.

You're thread title is bang on. This utterly, vile, sick, hatred of Democrats has to end. Attempts to divide the country on the basis of politics and portray Democrats as utterly evil has to end. Only a Russian troll would post such a thread.

Shame on you!!!

DGmbdrCXUAApASo.jpg

If Russia has a troll farm, the Democrats have a troll plantation.

The only thing dumber then a 911 truther is a Russia truther.

Shame on you!!!

DGmbdrCXUAApASo.jpg

Stalin had a name for his pets too. Useful idiots I think is the term......

Terri, the Left has been teaching students anti-American bigotry in the public schools for several generations.
This is how we are getting brainwashed fanatics like Beta and AOC and Antifa....

Oh believe me, I know

Shame on you!!!

DGmbdrCXUAApASo.jpg

Stalin sure does have the average Democrat nailed to a tee. If you buy the Democrats "Russia hacked the election " propaganda, it shows a huge lack of intelligence.

Shame on you!!!

DGmbdrCXUAApASo.jpg

Stalin sure does have the average Democrat nailed to a tee. If you buy the Democrats "Russia hacked the election " propaganda, it shows a huge lack of intelligence.

Meh, Average Trumpublicrats.

Russia has always tried to cozy up to a potential Presidential candidate. They just never got one unpatriotic enough to wholeheartedly accept and use their interference.

Shame on you!!!

DGmbdrCXUAApASo.jpg

Russia has always tried to cozy up to a potential Presidential candidate. They just never got one unpatriotic enough to wholeheartedly accept and use their interference.

This is stupid...

Russian interference = Facebook ads

The Democrats are coming for control of the Internet people. American Democrats see how the Chinese Democrats run the Internet in China and want to bring that here. They will use this Russia BS as a reason. Useful idiots like this Democrat here will support it.

Shame on you!!!
DGmbdrCXUAApASo.jpg

This is stupid...

The Democrats are coming for control of the Internet people. American Democrats see how the Chinese Democrats run the Internet in China and want to bring that here. They will use this Russia BS as a reason. Useful idiots like this Democrat here will support it.

You're right. That was stupid.

Hey! Your Pizza's here! You ordered the one with the anchovies,right?

One of the YouTube comments put it best -- Beto will end up shouting at passing traffic at a busy intersection.

DGmbdrCXUAApASo.jpg

This is stupid...

You're right. That was stupid.

Hey! Your Pizza's here! You ordered the one with the anchovies,right?
This Democrat can't refute a thing I say.

This is why there aren't many Democrats on forums like this. This is what useful idiots look like when they try to argue politics. That's why they will simply aim to shut down places like this and why they want to implement a Chinese style Internet for America.

Shame on you!!!

DGmbdrCXUAApASo.jpg

It's an extremely pathetic loser that keeps repeating a lie that was destroyed over a year ago.

Shame on you!!!
DGmbdrCXUAApASo.jpg

It's an extremely pathetic loser that keeps repeating a lie that was destroyed over a year ago.
They got nothing. All the useful idiot Democrats can do is parrot old propaganda and hope people will believe it if they say it enough times. There is little to no independent thought on the left.

I’ll wager that Beto has always enjoyed the protection of a firearm and will continue to do so.

b

Terri, the Left has been teaching students anti-American bigotry in the public schools for several generations.
This is how we are getting brainwashed fanatics like Beta and AOC and Antifa....

Schools have been teaching history. Nazi propaganda is what your kind has been teaching since Germany.

the Nazis also taught their children to hate like our Libnutts are doing

Democrats are white, black, Hispanic, Muslims, gays, atheist, Christians, liberals, scientist, teachers,.......And so on.

Republicans are white. There was an all white party in Germany too. It was called the Nazi party.
Why do you base all of your political opinions on falsehoods?

Fact: Not all Republicans are white.

Fact: Nazi jurists cited laws passed and implemented by US Democrats as legal precedents for the Nuremberg laws.

b

Schools have been teaching history. Nazi propaganda is what your kind has been teaching since Germany.

the Nazis also taught their children to hate like our Libnutts are doing

Yes, even the school kids were told to turn in their Parents for bad remarks about the Government.

the only "utter vile sick hatred" I see is coming from you and you fellow nazi conservatives.

everything you post is "dems are scum" "dems are evil" "liberals are nazis" "liberals traitors".......

you personify "utter vile sick hate"

your whole platform is "utter vile sick hate"

you make me sick.

OK, cool!

According to your post liberals and conservatives are Nazi's.

Now that we're on a level playing field and after you're done being sick ...

what should our Senate work on?

what should our Senate work on?

Personal retirement

Shame on you!!!

DGmbdrCXUAApASo.jpg

You mean like Trump's birther campaign? Or Trump's lies that Hillary sought help from Putin? How is Alabama recovering from Hurricane Dorion? Biggest Inauguration crowd in history. I don't why it would be Russia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back