The Vaccine Hoax is over.

A measles outbreak in Brooklyn, N.Y., this year shows how easily one of the most contagious diseases leaps hemispheres.

In March, New York City health authorities saw a sudden rise in measles cases in several densely populated Orthodox Jewish communities.
More

Fifteen Years After Autism Panic, a Plague of Measles Erupts

The disease quickly spread. Among the 58 measles cases reported thus far, a child contracted pneumonia and two pregnant women were hospitalized, according to the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene. One of the women had a miscarriage.

The department traced the outbreak to a person who it concluded brought the virus from a trip to London, says Jay Varma, the department's deputy commissioner for disease control. Overall, vaccination rates are high in the communities, he says, but the outbreak then started in a small group of families with members who refused vaccines, he says.

Brooklyn Measles Outbreak Shows Risks - WSJ.com

Vaccines only work when enough people are vaccinated to prevent a large scale outbreak. I think many people, insulated form the devastations of serious childhood diseases forget how horrific polio, diptheria, rubella and other diseases could be.

so if your vaccinated and someone else isn't your vaccine wont work ?..lol

A measles outbreak in Brooklyn, N.Y., this year shows how easily one of the most contagious diseases leaps hemispheres.

In March, New York City health authorities saw a sudden rise in measles cases in several densely populated Orthodox Jewish communities.
More

The disease quickly spread. Among the 58 measles cases reported thus far, a child contracted pneumonia and two pregnant women were hospitalized, according to the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene. One of the women had a miscarriage.

The department traced the outbreak to a person who it concluded brought the virus from a trip to London, says Jay Varma, the department's deputy commissioner for disease control. Overall, vaccination rates are high in the communities, he says, but the outbreak then started in a small group of families with members who refused vaccines, he says.

Vaccines only work when enough people are vaccinated to prevent a large scale outbreak. I think many people, insulated form the devastations of serious childhood diseases forget how horrific polio, diptheria, rubella and other diseases could be.

Not really. Realistically not everyone will get vaccinated anyway. Be it irresponsibility or a choice not to, no one in the medical profession actually thinks 100% vaccinated. And it doesn't rely on that premise. It relies on statistics. If this generation has 70% vaccinated, then that means only 30% at risk going into the next and so on until a war of attrition of sorts is won over the disease. There is no 100% cure of anything, they know this..

Also vaccination is not 100% either. The disease is still there, the vaccine tries to limit the number of infected is all. The disease can mutate and come back..

Last edited:

More

The real value of vaccine's is in public health and protecting populations - if enough individuals are vaccinated, then it doesn't matter so much that a few, who legitimately can't be vaccinated - aren't. They can still get the disease but the chances are insignificant.

MMR Vaccine and Autism

On November 12, 2000, the CBS television show 60 Minutes featured a story on the MMR vaccine and its alleged link to autism. In 1998, investigators published a report12(pp637-41) on 12 children referred to a London pediatric gastroenterology unit for the evaluation of gastrointestinal diseases associated with developmental regression. The parents of eight of these children associated the onset of behavioral symptoms with the administration of MMR vaccine. The investigators identified lymphoid nodular hyperplasia in 10 children and postulated that “the consequences of an inflamed or dysfunctional intestine may play a part in behavioural changes in some children.”12(p639) However, behavioural symptoms preceded bowel symptoms in four of the six children for whom the onset of bowel symptoms was known. The investigators stated, “We did not prove an association between measles, mumps, and rubella vaccine and the syndrome described.”12(p641)

In 1999, other investigators published the findings of a much larger population-based study conducted in North London.13(pp2026–9) The study identified 498 children with autism but found no temporal association between onset of the disorder and receipt of MMR vaccine in the previous one to two years. Cases of developmental regression were not clustered in the months after vaccination. The investigators concluded, “Our analyses do not support a causal association between MMR vaccine and autism. If such an association occurs, it is so rare that it could not be identified in this large regional sample.”13(p2026)

Another set of investigators found no vaccine-associated cases of inflammatory bowel disease or autism in 1.8 million Finnish children who received almost 3 million doses of MMR vaccine over 14 years.14 In California, retrospective analyses15 of MMR immunization coverage and children with autism also did not suggest an association between MMR vaccine and an increased incidence of autism.

The Institute of Medicine (IOM) recently concluded that “the evidence favors rejection of a causal relationship at the population level between MMR vaccine and ASD (autistic spectrum disorders).”16(p9) However, the IOM could “not exclude the possibility that MMR vaccine could contribute to ASD in a small number of children.”16(p9)

Data on measles, mumps, and rubella disease and MMR vaccine11,14,17–23 are summarized in Table 1.24

Anyone know anything about statistics?

http://www.aafp.org/afp/2002/1201/p2113.html

MMR Vaccine and Autism

On November 12, 2000, the CBS television show 60 Minutes featured a story on the MMR vaccine and its alleged link to autism. In 1998, investigators published a report12(pp637-41) on 12 children referred to a London pediatric gastroenterology unit for the evaluation of gastrointestinal diseases associated with developmental regression. The parents of eight of these children associated the onset of behavioral symptoms with the administration of MMR vaccine. The investigators identified lymphoid nodular hyperplasia in 10 children and postulated that “the consequences of an inflamed or dysfunctional intestine may play a part in behavioural changes in some children.”12(p639) However, behavioural symptoms preceded bowel symptoms in four of the six children for whom the onset of bowel symptoms was known. The investigators stated, “We did not prove an association between measles, mumps, and rubella vaccine and the syndrome described.”12(p641)

In 1999, other investigators published the findings of a much larger population-based study conducted in North London.13(pp2026–9) The study identified 498 children with autism but found no temporal association between onset of the disorder and receipt of MMR vaccine in the previous one to two years. Cases of developmental regression were not clustered in the months after vaccination. The investigators concluded, “Our analyses do not support a causal association between MMR vaccine and autism. If such an association occurs, it is so rare that it could not be identified in this large regional sample.”13(p2026)

Another set of investigators found no vaccine-associated cases of inflammatory bowel disease or autism in 1.8 million Finnish children who received almost 3 million doses of MMR vaccine over 14 years.14 In California, retrospective analyses15 of MMR immunization coverage and children with autism also did not suggest an association between MMR vaccine and an increased incidence of autism.

The Institute of Medicine (IOM) recently concluded that “the evidence favors rejection of a causal relationship at the population level between MMR vaccine and ASD (autistic spectrum disorders).”16(p9) However, the IOM could “not exclude the possibility that MMR vaccine could contribute to ASD in a small number of children.”16(p9)

Data on measles, mumps, and rubella disease and MMR vaccine11,14,17–23 are summarized in Table 1.24

Anyone know anything about statistics?

Vaccine Adverse Events: Separating Myth from Reality - American Family Physician

The infant mortality rate (IMR) is one of the most important indicators of the socio-economic well-being and public health conditions of a country. The US childhood immunization schedule specifies 26 vaccine doses for infants aged less than 1 year&#8212;the most in the world&#8212;yet 33 nations have lower IMRs. Using linear regression, the immunization schedules of these 34 nations were examined and a correlation coefficient of r = 0.70 (p < 0.0001) was found between IMRs and the number of vaccine doses routinely given to infants. Nations were also grouped into five different vaccine dose ranges: 12&#8211;14, 15&#8211;17, 18&#8211;20, 21&#8211;23, and 24&#8211;26. The mean IMRs of all nations within each group were then calculated. Linear regression analysis of unweighted mean IMRs showed a high statistically significant correlation between increasing number of vaccine doses and increasing infant mortality rates, with r = 0.992 (p = 0.0009). Using the Tukey-Kramer test, statistically significant differences in mean IMRs were found between nations giving 12&#8211;14 vaccine doses and those giving 21&#8211;23, and 24&#8211;26 doses. A closer inspection of correlations between vaccine doses, biochemical or synergistic toxicity, and IMRs is essential.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3170075/

Can I assume, based on your need for strong evidence, that you have such evidence regarding the horrendous side effects, weakening of the immune system, etc. of vaccines? You said you KNOW about these things....where do you get that knowledge? Why do you trust the source(s) that tell you that but not ones that tell you vaccines are safe and worthwhile?
Maybe you didn't read my post, or fully grasp the content. I'd rather err on the side of caution. I, me, personally, I HAVEN'T gotten those recommended immunizations. Neither has anyone my age. In fact, I am willing to bet, all of you people here that are over the age of thirty, NONE of you has got any of these shots they are pushing onto kids. So that is my deal. And yet we KNOW, we have seen the documentation about the possible side effects. What I don't know, is the prevalence, what are the chances that kids will suffer these side effects. They don't disclose that information. These are known side effects. They have been released. The pharmaceutical companies even have a fund to pay out claims related to law suits. You need to ask yourselves a question; If there is no harm to vaccines; Why is there a whole sub-section of laws devoted to liability claims Vis-à-vis vaccines?
you'd lose your bet ...when I was in grade school (1965-1971) it was mandatory that every child was vaccinated for all know communicable diseases at that
time..

if it makes you feel any better...i think you personally should get as many vaccines as you possible can
another non answer..
What would make me feel better is if you were sterilized, you've already used the in home lobotomy kit...

you never posed a question ..cretin
didn't need to everything you've posted in this thread is a non answer.

Can I assume, based on your need for strong evidence, that you have such evidence regarding the horrendous side effects, weakening of the immune system, etc. of vaccines? You said you KNOW about these things....where do you get that knowledge? Why do you trust the source(s) that tell you that but not ones that tell you vaccines are safe and worthwhile?
Maybe you didn't read my post, or fully grasp the content. I'd rather err on the side of caution. I, me, personally, I HAVEN'T gotten those recommended immunizations. Neither has anyone my age. In fact, I am willing to bet, all of you people here that are over the age of thirty, NONE of you has got any of these shots they are pushing onto kids. So that is my deal. And yet we KNOW, we have seen the documentation about the possible side effects. What I don't know, is the prevalence, what are the chances that kids will suffer these side effects. They don't disclose that information. These are known side effects. They have been released. The pharmaceutical companies even have a fund to pay out claims related to law suits. You need to ask yourselves a question; If there is no harm to vaccines; Why is there a whole sub-section of laws devoted to liability claims Vis-à-vis vaccines?
you'd lose your bet ...when I was in grade school (1965-1971) it was mandatory that every child was vaccinated for all know communicable diseases at that
time..

they have added at least 2O more vaccines since then

More

if vaccinations protect you then its nobodies business if one chooses not to vaccinate
how fucking typical and childish....how self involved can one person be.
it's everybody's business you ignorant shit.

In the fall of 1997, the Centers for Disease Control confirmed that the number of Americans living with diabetes has skyrocketed in the past 40 years with a record sixfold increase in this chronic disease since 1958. It is estimated that nearly 16 million Americans are suffering with diabetes and 5 million more may have it but not know it.

Over the past four decades, intensive national mass vaccination campaigns have dramatically increased vaccination rates among American children who now are getting 34 doses of 10 different viral and bacterial vaccines before they enter kindergarten. Recent published data in the medical literature suggest increasing numbers of childhood vaccines may be playing a role in the big jump in the number of cases of juvenile diabetes.

Diseases and Vaccines - National Vaccine Information Center

More

if vaccinations protect you then its nobodies business if one chooses not to vaccinate

Why ? you never answered the question..if you and yours have vaccinations what is your concern about the health choices others make ?

vaccines, sandy hook, 9/11, Boston bombers....

I understand if some people think they've uncovered a grand conspiracy or two in their lives.

But if you subscribe to ALL of the major conspiracy theories, you are not a truth seeker, you're a delusional enthusiast.

Why ? you never answered the question..if you and yours have vaccinations what is your concern about the health choices others make ?
didn't need to as it was asked and answered already..

because, you ignorant shit, selfish choices affect everybody.

didn't need to as it was asked and answered already..

because, you ignorant shit, selfish choices affect everybody.

spare the histrionics..

I don't want to compare sounds with you, bro. My Daughter bangs enough pots and pans erratically in the kitchen and my ears are ringing.

Measles vaccine introduction

Measles vaccination in the US and many other countries started in the early 1960s, at the time when measles was naturally abating and was heading for the 18 year low. That&#8217;s why the vaccine seemingly lowered the incidence; however, this was only coincidental with the natural dynamics of measles.

As one of many examples involving all infectious diseases of childhood against which vaccines have been developed, ever since any measles vaccines have been introduced and used in mass proportions, reports of outbreaks and epidemics of measles in even 100% vaccinated populations started filling pages in medical journals.

Reports of serious reactions including deaths also appeared with increasing frequency. They are the subject of a separate essay.

Atypical measles &#8211; a new phenomenon only in the vaccinated

It is less well known to the general public that vaccinated children started developing an especially vicious form of measles, due to the altered host immune response caused by the deleterious effect of the measles vaccines. It resisted all orthodox treatment and carried a high mortality rate.

It has become known as atypical measles. (AMS)

Rauh and Schmidt (1965) described nine cases of AMS which

- See more at: Measles Vaccines Part I; Ineffectiveness of Vaccination and Unintended Consequences. ~ by Dr Viera Scheibner (PhD) | International Medical Council on Vaccination

Forum List

Back