The Van street legal? - right-side front window (for mirror) covered

Wow, you nailed that post! Fk, good for you! I hear we are the champions playing! Take your bow!
I'm yet to meet a decent, educated, clean, open minded trump voter....I swear I didnt yet. This forum is a prime example on how hateful and idiotic you guys are.
I know a great many decent Trump voters at my church. They aren't all like the pseudocon dipshits who have flooded this toxic board.

ETA: And there are quite a few decent Trump voters at my company.
I'm so sorry but there is no freaking way one can be decent and enable a conman, bully, vulgar, asshole, racist, bigot, misogynist and hand him the power to entice violence, racism, bigotry and bullying.
Many people saw this as a "lesser of two evils" decision.

For example, my father absolutely detests Trump, but he told me on Election Day he was voting for Trump "because I just don't want Hillary's victory to be that big".

Yeah, Trump sucks. Totally. I hate his guts.

But it is understandable that many decent people saw Hillary as sucking more.
One can obstain....it is like deciding between pablo escobar and El chapo. You know what these people did? They put an immoral crazy clown in charge of practically most of the world....racism, bigotry, bullying is acceptable now. I dont like Hillary as well, but there is no way in hell Trump is better than her.
I personally abstained from voting. I think the "lesser of two evils" bullshit results in more and more evil people from which we are forced to choose, and this past election proves that.

The supposed Bomber-suspect.... Is the any way this van is street legal with all of those stickers covering all the windows. etc? Even the right side "shotgun" window is covered. Are there any traffic tickets for this van, and provenance for it? This looks pretty unlikely to be allowed to me.

5449970-6321331-A_driver_snapped_a_photo_of_this_van_believed_to_belong_to_Sayoc-m-105_1540576774585.jpg

van2.png

Don't have a driver's license and you never seen a cargo van before?

cc_2018chv330001_640_gaz.jpg

How could a vehicle with that many Trump stickers professionally applied still have the windows intact and not broken out by all the left wing nutters in Fl.?
Any other state in the union they wouldn't survive. Inquiring minds want to know.
That's generally the reason why conservatives don't put political bumper stickers on their cars. If they do leftwing nutburgers will vandalize them.
Or so you tards have been told to bleev.

"Roving bands of crazed Democrats! Film at 11!"
Or maybe the many Trump signs that were vandalized. Perhaps the dude in Massachusetts who had his Trump sign, the tree it was on, and a big piece of his yard soaked in gasoline and torched. Fortunately, the fire didn't get to his house.
Yes, Fox News is very good at alerting you to every event which confirms your biases. That's why you then buy the bullshit that there is no way a guy could have a van covered in Trump stickers without it being vandalized. Because of the brainwashing by your propagandists, you think you are being logical when in fact you are thinking so fallaciously as to be a parody of yourselves.

There isn't a single critically thinking person among you.

The supposed Bomber-suspect.... Is the any way this van is street legal with all of those stickers covering all the windows. etc? Even the right side "shotgun" window is covered. Are there any traffic tickets for this van, and provenance for it? This looks pretty unlikely to be allowed to me.

5449970-6321331-A_driver_snapped_a_photo_of_this_van_believed_to_belong_to_Sayoc-m-105_1540576774585.jpg

van2.png

Don't have a driver's license and you never seen a cargo van before?

View attachment 225177

How about a box truck?

s-l300 (1).jpg

How could a vehicle with that many Trump stickers professionally applied still have the windows intact and not broken out by all the left wing nutters in Fl.?
Any other state in the union they wouldn't survive. Inquiring minds want to know.
That's generally the reason why conservatives don't put political bumper stickers on their cars. If they do leftwing nutburgers will vandalize them.

Or maybe the many Trump signs that were vandalized. Perhaps the dude in Massachusetts who had his Trump sign, the tree it was on, and a big piece of his yard soaked in gasoline and torched. Fortunately, the fire didn't get to his house.
Yes, Fox News is very good at alerting you to every event which confirms your biases. That's why you then buy the bullshit that there is no way a guy could have a van covered in Trump stickers without it being vandalized. Because of the brainwashing by your propagandists, you think you are being logical when in fact you are thinking so fallaciously as to be a parody of yourselves.

How can it be brain washed propaganda when you can jus change the channel and watch ABC, NBC, CBS which all have liberal crap on it from news to television shows?

Wow. You've been deluded to the point of believing every Democrat is lining the roads to tear apart every vehicle supporting Trump.

The natural outcome of long term confirmation bias brainwashing.

Pathetic.
Progressives are the most violent people on the planet, second only to Muslims

This just in: 8 dead, 4 officers among injured in Pittsburgh synagogue mass shooting: Officials

]
jews-will-not-replace-us.jpg

THE JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US!

charlottesville-protests-car-crash-blur-ap-jef-170812-16x9-992.jpg

VROOOOOMMMMMMM!!!

Final day of pre-trial motions for MAX train stabbing suspect Jeremy Christian

Cops: Invoking Trump, 2 men beat up homeless man - CNNPolitics
"Donald Trump was right," the two men said, according to police, as they beat the man with a metal pipe and then urinated on him. "All these illegals need to be deported."
trump-thugs.jpg

Three men arrested, charged in Minnesota mosque bombing

screenshot-1931.png

Quebec City mosque attack suspect known as online troll inspired by French far-right
The suspect in the deadly attack on a Quebec City mosque was known in the city's activist circles as an online troll who was inspired by extreme right-wing French nationalists, stood up for U.S. President Donald Trump and was against immigration to Quebec – especially by Muslims.

He wanted to build Trump’s border wall. He was just charged in the bombing of a Minnesota mosque.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/4357461-012318-CNN-Threat-Criminal-Complaint.html

“Fake news. I’m coming to gun you all down,” he told a CNN operator.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
A man and his girlfriend recognized the suspect's van. They took a photo of the van last year, on December 31. So this guy has actually been riding around for quite a while with his van all decked out with pro-Trump stickers.

Here's the photo they took ten months ago:

bomber-van.jpg

So much for the idea these stickers are recent.

What We Know About Cesar Sayoc, the Mail Bombing Suspect

The suspect’s white van reminded David Cypkin and his girlfriend, who until recently lived in Aventura, Fla., of a van often parked in the parking lot of a local strip mall, the Shoppes at the Waterways. Mr. Cypkin shared photographs with The New York Times that showed a van covered with a number of stickers bearing the image of President Trump and at least one anti-CNN sticker.

Mr. Cypkin, 39, said he lived near the mall and would see the van in the early morning when he walked his dog.

“It struck me because of the crazy conspiratorial stickers covering the windows,” said Mr. Cypkin, a documentary film producer and editor. “It was unsettling, and also it seemed to be occupied. Sometimes the door would be ajar or a window would be open, which indicated to me that maybe somebody was living in the van.”

“I never wanted to get too close,” he added, though he saw the owner at least once. He described him as an older white man.

Mr. Cypkin shared a cellphone picture he took of the van in the early morning of Dec. 31.
We don't know when the picture was taken since we can't see the tags.

A man and his girlfriend recognized the suspect's van. They took a photo of the van last year, on December 31. So this guy has actually been riding around for quite a while with his van all decked out with pro-Trump stickers.

bomber-van.jpg

The suspect’s white van reminded David Cypkin and his girlfriend, who until recently lived in Aventura, Fla., of a van often parked in the parking lot of a local strip mall, the Shoppes at the Waterways. Mr. Cypkin shared photographs with The New York Times that showed a van covered with a number of stickers bearing the image of President Trump and at least one anti-CNN sticker.

Mr. Cypkin, 39, said he lived near the mall and would see the van in the early morning when he walked his dog.

“It struck me because of the crazy conspiratorial stickers covering the windows,” said Mr. Cypkin, a documentary film producer and editor. “It was unsettling, and also it seemed to be occupied. Sometimes the door would be ajar or a window would be open, which indicated to me that maybe somebody was living in the van.”

“I never wanted to get too close,” he added, though he saw the owner at least once. He described him as an older white man.

Mr. Cypkin shared a cellphone picture he took of the van in the early morning of Dec. 31.
The photo was taken December 31, 2017. It says it right there in black and white, dumbass.

bomber-van.jpg

The photo was taken December 31, 2017. It says it right there in black and white, dumbass.
Oh, it "says so" Well then, that settles it.

I'm yet to meet a decent, educated, clean, open minded trump voter....I swear I didnt yet. This forum is a prime example on how hateful and idiotic you guys are.
I know a great many decent Trump voters at my church. They aren't all like the pseudocon dipshits who have flooded this toxic board.

I'm so sorry but there is no freaking way one can be decent and enable a conman, bully, vulgar, asshole, racist, bigot, misogynist and hand him the power to entice violence, racism, bigotry and bullying.

For example, my father absolutely detests Trump, but he told me on Election Day he was voting for Trump "because I just don't want Hillary's victory to be that big".

One can obstain....it is like deciding between pablo escobar and El chapo. You know what these people did? They put an immoral crazy clown in charge of practically most of the world....racism, bigotry, bullying is acceptable now. I dont like Hillary as well, but there is no way in hell Trump is better than her.
I personally abstained from voting. I think the "lesser of two evils" bullshit results in more and more evil people from which we are forced to choose, and this past election proves that.
I did the same as well.
The shooting today reinforces my though of those that voted for Trump.

You're adorable. I do not watch Fox News and never have.

Care to be wrong about anything else now?

Sorry, turd, but most right wingers know from personal experience that you don't put stuff like that on your car or it will be vandalized. It has nothing to do with FOX news.

I did the same as well.
:CryingCow:

Wow. You've been deluded to the point of believing every Democrat is lining the roads to tear apart every vehicle supporting Trump.

The natural outcome of long term confirmation bias brainwashing.

Pathetic.
Progressives are the most violent people on the planet, second only to Muslims

Rustic,

I hardly see the difference.

Muslims are honest enough at least to come straight at your face telling you they are going to cut your head off.

Progressives pretend to be your friend all the while planning on stabbing you in the back then blaming you for it.

The end result is the same in both cases: either way, they try to kill everything in their sight they either don't like or agree with.

• Florida Vehicle Standards
Florida Traffic School | Defensive Driving Courses

Equipment Not Permitted
You may not have on or in your vehicle:

• Red or blue emergency lights. These are for emergency and law enforcement vehicles only.
  • A siren, bell or whistle.
  • A very loud muffler or one that lets out smoke.
  • Signs, posters or stickers on the windshield or windows (except those required by law).
  • A television which the driver can see.
  • More than two spotlights, cowl or fender lights, fog lights (in front), or other extra lights (in front).
  • Headsets worn by driver while operating a vehicle.
Oh, look. Here's a Miami metro bus:

miami-florida-omni-station-metrobus-bus-public-transportation-mass-J4-MR0-F.jpg

Moron. Those are transparent from the inside.

How do YOU know the specific stickers on that van were transparent from the inside? I searched for transparent Trump stickers for sale and did not see any like the ones on his van. Plus, the guy was homeless, so do you think he could afford to have them all custom made? Also - addressing adults with words like "moron" makes you look like 10-year old.

Jesus H Christ what an idiot. I was talking about the windows of the bus in the photo, you idiot. And if the bomb guy was homeless, how do you suppose he had a perfectly clean white van in the first place? Rhetorical question asked, no answer desired.

PS: as to the bomb guy's van, those Trump decals all look perfectly mounted to a backing cut to perfectly fill his windows. Perfectly fitted, no wrinkles or frayed edges. A pro job. The bomb guy didn't do that.

I did the same as well.
Are you the next mass shooter?

Rush Limbaugh Savage Levin heritage social media are the same damn thing.... Garbage propaganda for the dupes. Try any other TV channel in the world or any newspaper not published by Murdoch....

I did the same as well.
Are you the next mass shooter?
Na, I’m not violent

Rush Limbaugh Savage Levin heritage social media are the same damn thing.... Garbage propaganda for the dupes. Try any other TV channel in the world or any newspaper not published by Murdoch....
Don't listen to any of those, and don't watch TV. Care to be wrong about anything else, spambot?

Forum List

Back