The Van street legal? - right-side front window (for mirror) covered

How could a vehicle with that many Trump stickers professionally applied still have the windows intact and not broken out by all the left wing nutters in Fl.?
Any other state in the union they wouldn't survive. Inquiring minds want to know.
That's generally the reason why conservatives don't put political bumper stickers on their cars. If they do leftwing nutburgers will vandalize them.
Or so you tards have been told to bleev.

"Roving bands of crazed Democrats! Film at 11!"
Nope. I've seen it often enough with my own eyes.

The supposed Bomber-suspect.... Is the any way this van is street legal with all of those stickers covering all the windows. etc? Even the right side "shotgun" window is covered. Are there any traffic tickets for this van, and provenance for it? This looks pretty unlikely to be allowed to me.

5449970-6321331-A_driver_snapped_a_photo_of_this_van_believed_to_belong_to_Sayoc-m-105_1540576774585.jpg

van2.png

This what concerns you in regard to this story? Seriously?

Not really, there are a lot of conservatives in FL.

BTW....................Here's what the news is saying about the bomber............

Man arrested over US mail bombings

What do we know about Cesar Sayoc?
Law enforcement agencies said Mr Sayoc lives in Aventura, Florida. He reportedly has ties to New York and is a registered Republican.

In 2002, he was arrested for making a bomb threat in Miami-Dade County, and received one year of probation for the charge.

Mr Sayoc has a criminal record dating back to 1991 in Broward County, according to clerk records. He was arrested, aged 29, on a theft charge. He has also faced charges of fraud and battery.

Court records show Mr Sayoc filed for bankruptcy in 2012 while he was living with his mother. A handwritten note in his bankruptcy report reads: "Lives w/mom. Has no furniture."

In 1980, he spent three semesters as a student at Brevard College in North Carolina, a university spokeswoman told BBC News. He did not graduate, the spokeswoman added.

US officials say that DNA evidence was used to track him down.

Following his arrest, US TV broadcast live images of a white van, said to belong to Mr Sayoc, being loaded on to a trailer in Plantation and towed away for examination.
A typical orange minion...uneducated, dumb, lives with his mom, probably a member of this board, jobless, racist and bigot.
Wow, you nailed that post! Fk, good for you! I hear we are the champions playing! Take your bow!
I'm yet to meet a decent, educated, clean, open minded trump voter....I swear I didnt yet. This forum is a prime example on how hateful and idiotic you guys are.
I know a great many decent Trump voters at my church. They aren't all like the pseudocon dipshits who have flooded this toxic board.

Sorry. I know lots who were decent people BT (before Trump) but they have changed drastically. Some who would have given the shirt off their back now HATE poor people.
The Trumpies at my church donate their time at a local laundromat to wash the clothes of the homeless at their own expense. They also host an annual big tent festival in which they invite local doctors and dentists and other professionals to treat all the homeless in the area for free.

These people walk the walk.

How could a vehicle with that many Trump stickers professionally applied still have the windows intact and not broken out by all the left wing nutters in Fl.?
Any other state in the union they wouldn't survive. Inquiring minds want to know.
That's generally the reason why conservatives don't put political bumper stickers on their cars. If they do leftwing nutburgers will vandalize them.

I'm sure you have never noticed the same done by Righties.

You suffer from a serious case of confirmation bias.

A typical orange minion...uneducated, dumb, lives with his mom, probably a member of this board, jobless, racist and bigot.
Wow, you nailed that post! Fk, good for you! I hear we are the champions playing! Take your bow!
I'm yet to meet a decent, educated, clean, open minded trump voter....I swear I didnt yet. This forum is a prime example on how hateful and idiotic you guys are.
I know a great many decent Trump voters at my church. They aren't all like the pseudocon dipshits who have flooded this toxic board.

Sorry. I know lots who were decent people BT (before Trump) but they have changed drastically. Some who would have given the shirt off their back now HATE poor people.
The Trumpies at my church donate their time at a local laundromat to wash the clothes of the homeless at their own expense. They also host an annual big tent festival in which they invite local doctors and dentists and other professionals to treat all the homeless in the area for free.

I'm so glad to hear that. That is not what I have seen.

BTW....................Here's what the news is saying about the bomber............

Law enforcement agencies said Mr Sayoc lives in Aventura, Florida. He reportedly has ties to New York and is a registered Republican.

In 2002, he was arrested for making a bomb threat in Miami-Dade County, and received one year of probation for the charge.

Mr Sayoc has a criminal record dating back to 1991 in Broward County, according to clerk records. He was arrested, aged 29, on a theft charge. He has also faced charges of fraud and battery.

Court records show Mr Sayoc filed for bankruptcy in 2012 while he was living with his mother. A handwritten note in his bankruptcy report reads: "Lives w/mom. Has no furniture."

In 1980, he spent three semesters as a student at Brevard College in North Carolina, a university spokeswoman told BBC News. He did not graduate, the spokeswoman added.

Following his arrest, US TV broadcast live images of a white van, said to belong to Mr Sayoc, being loaded on to a trailer in Plantation and towed away for examination.

ETA: And there are quite a few decent Trump voters at my company.
And yet, here you are, G. You are one of our dipshits on the board. One big happy family that keeps coming back.
By the way, the democrats have proven in the past that they're not above using a false flag for optical impact.

I find it funny as hell that Trump is pissed because the bomber story is eclipsing his caravan stories and sucking all the oxygen out of the news cycle.

He's scared that this might result in poor turnout for Republicans.

The supposed Bomber-suspect.... Is the any way this van is street legal with all of those stickers covering all the windows. etc? Even the right side "shotgun" window is covered. Are there any traffic tickets for this van, and provenance for it? This looks pretty unlikely to be allowed to me.

5449970-6321331-A_driver_snapped_a_photo_of_this_van_believed_to_belong_to_Sayoc-m-105_1540576774585.jpg

Do you really believe that any unhinged nitwit that does this to his own car gives a damn about vehicle legality? This guy is probably one of those 'sovereign citizen' nutters to boot.
You do know that you can buy a van with no side or back windows don't you?

So what's the difference?

Do you really believe that any unhinged nitwit that does this to his own car gives a damn about vehicle legality? This guy is probably one of those 'sovereign citizen' nutters to boot.
You do know that you can buy a van with no side or back windows don't you?

So what's the difference?
Not the passenger window

I'm sure you have never noticed the same done by Righties.

You suffer from a serious case of confirmation bias.
I can't say that I have.

He is the PERFECT Democrat example of a Trumptard.

He is such a perfect talking point for Democrats, that GOD must have intervened.

I am now a believer and a Democrat. I must be in the party of God.

He is the PERFECT Democrat example of a Trumptard.

He is such a perfect talking point for Democrats, that GOD must have intervened.

I am now a believer and a Democrat. I must be in the party of God.

I bet Michael Avenatti has already contacted him about being his lawyer.

I'm so sorry but there is no freaking way one can be decent and enable a conman, bully, vulgar, asshole, racist, bigot, misogynist and hand him the power to entice violence, racism, bigotry and bullying.

And yet they voted for someone who does the opposite to millions....are they hypocrites, dumb or in denial?

That is irrelevant.

He still can't drive it without being pulled over.

Wow. You've been deluded to the point of believing every Democrat is lining the roads to tear apart every vehicle supporting Trump.

The natural outcome of long term confirmation bias brainwashing.

Pathetic.
You really believe that people are getting their MAGA hats knocked off in public while they wear them all over the country and somehow a car with Trump stickers in public parking lots will not at least see some kind of vandalism?

The natural outcome of media brainwashing and Trump derangement syndrome.

If he is a member of the board he probably claims to be independently wealthy, own multiple properties and a company of some sort, be a retired sniper, have a trophy wife and his own personal gunsmith.

In other words he is a registered Republican who has done this before Trump even considered running for president, in fact W was president when he did it last.

I'm so sorry but there is no freaking way one can be decent and enable a conman, bully, vulgar, asshole, racist, bigot, misogynist and hand him the power to entice violence, racism, bigotry and bullying.
NPC - Non Player Character

Forum List

Back