The Van street legal? - right-side front window (for mirror) covered

How could a vehicle with that many Trump stickers professionally applied still have the windows intact and not broken out by all the left wing nutters in Fl.?
Any other state in the union they wouldn't survive. Inquiring minds want to know.
Wow. You've been deluded to the point of believing every Democrat is lining the roads to tear apart every vehicle supporting Trump.

The natural outcome of long term confirmation bias brainwashing.

Pathetic.
Yeah, reality bites, G.
I've seen a few of them in Wa. often comes with some spray paint.
I can only surmise they act in the dark. You should get out
from your mom's basement more often.
pathetic
He's had those stickers on his van for at least ten months. It was photographed at a mall parking lot last year. So he get outs more than you do.

Since it wasn't vandalized in all that time... the van must emit some magical quality which repels Democratic vandals!

Yeah, that's it.

You tards are a real hoot. :lol:

Maybe because Lefties aren't as violent as you would like to pretend they are.............for your own purposes, I'm sure.
:rolleyes:

Yea, because everyone knows that Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot et al never advocated violence.

Fuck off, troll.
Isn't it funny how you have to go back in history and OUTSIDE this country for your little......er.......comparison? :71:
Liar.

Thanks for labeling yourself as a liar, even though it wasn't necessary
I do not lie on this board.

I challenge you to quote even one single lie that I have posted on this board and prove that it is a lie. There's 12,789 of my posts on this board, spanning over 7 years, for you to choose from.

Check through all of them and you will find that I am an impeccable source of truth.
"an impeccable source of truth".....:71:

TardLogic™:

FACT: Pipe bombs have been delivered to top Democrats and anti-Trump celebrities.

CONCLUSION: It hasta be a false flag. A hoax! It has to be a team of crazed Democrats!

FACT: The pipe bomber is a crazed Trumpie, with a van covered in pro-Trump stickers.

POSIT: We cannot let go of the team of crazed Democrats meme, and so if the van is covered in Trump stickers, it should have been vandalized by roving bands of crazed Democrats. There just hasta be crazed Democrats in this picture...somehow.

POSIT: Since the van was not vandalized by roving bands of crazed Democrats then...he must have just put those stickers on yesterday!

CONCLUSION: A false flag! Crazed Democrats! D33P STAIT! The Jews will not replace us!

I think Hillary got to the van and put those stickers there before the cops arrived,

The supposed Bomber-suspect.... Is the any way this van is street legal with all of those stickers covering all the windows. etc?

side-of-an-ice-cream-truck-B2RHHA.jpg

The supposed Bomber-suspect.... Is the any way this van is street legal with all of those stickers covering all the windows. etc? Even the right side "shotgun" window is covered. Are there any traffic tickets for this van, and provenance for it? This looks pretty unlikely to be allowed to me.

5449970-6321331-A_driver_snapped_a_photo_of_this_van_believed_to_belong_to_Sayoc-m-105_1540576774585.jpg

van2.png

Cant see where he's going from all the places he's been.....

5449970-6321331-A_driver_snapped_a_photo_of_this_van_believed_to_belong_to_Sayoc-m-105_1540576774585.jpg

look the the dems with crosshairs on them ... same ones the RW's on this board hammer on a daily basis

Yea, because everyone knows that Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot et al never advocated violence.

Fuck off, troll.
Isn't it funny how you have to go back in history and OUTSIDE this country for your little......er.......comparison? :71:
Liar.

I challenge you to quote even one single lie that I have posted on this board and prove that it is a lie. There's 12,789 of my posts on this board, spanning over 7 years, for you to choose from.

Check through all of them and you will find that I am an impeccable source of truth.
There's thousands of posts that prove it.

How could a vehicle with that many Trump stickers professionally applied still have the windows intact and not broken out by all the left wing nutters in Fl.?
Any other state in the union they wouldn't survive. Inquiring minds want to know.
Wow. You've been deluded to the point of believing every Democrat is lining the roads to tear apart every vehicle supporting Trump.

Pathetic.
Yeah, reality bites, G.
pathetic
upload_2018-10-26_13-51-41.jpeg
upload_2018-10-26_13-51-53.jpeg
images

Liar.

There's thousands of posts that prove it.
"There's thousands of posts that prove it." .... :71:

Pathetic.
Yeah, reality bites, G.
pathetic
View attachment 224977View attachment 224978
images

missed one ......

maxresdefault.jpg

Maybe because Lefties aren't as violent as you would like to pretend they are.............for your own purposes, I'm sure.

Fuck off, troll.
Liar.

Okie dokie:

Does Trump really believe Obama was born in Kenya?
He was born in Kenya but changed his birthplace to Hawaii two months into his presidential campaign.

Man, that was way too easy! :lol:

Not really, there are a lot of conservatives in FL.

BTW....................Here's what the news is saying about the bomber............

Man arrested over US mail bombings

What do we know about Cesar Sayoc?
Law enforcement agencies said Mr Sayoc lives in Aventura, Florida. He reportedly has ties to New York and is a registered Republican.

In 2002, he was arrested for making a bomb threat in Miami-Dade County, and received one year of probation for the charge.

Mr Sayoc has a criminal record dating back to 1991 in Broward County, according to clerk records. He was arrested, aged 29, on a theft charge. He has also faced charges of fraud and battery.

Court records show Mr Sayoc filed for bankruptcy in 2012 while he was living with his mother. A handwritten note in his bankruptcy report reads: "Lives w/mom. Has no furniture."

In 1980, he spent three semesters as a student at Brevard College in North Carolina, a university spokeswoman told BBC News. He did not graduate, the spokeswoman added.

US officials say that DNA evidence was used to track him down.

Following his arrest, US TV broadcast live images of a white van, said to belong to Mr Sayoc, being loaded on to a trailer in Plantation and towed away for examination.
A typical orange minion...uneducated, dumb, lives with his mom, probably a member of this board, jobless, racist and bigot.
Wow, you nailed that post! Fk, good for you! I hear we are the champions playing! Take your bow!
I'm yet to meet a decent, educated, clean, open minded trump voter....I swear I didnt yet. This forum is a prime example on how hateful and idiotic you guys are.

BTW....................Here's what the news is saying about the bomber............

Law enforcement agencies said Mr Sayoc lives in Aventura, Florida. He reportedly has ties to New York and is a registered Republican.

In 2002, he was arrested for making a bomb threat in Miami-Dade County, and received one year of probation for the charge.

Mr Sayoc has a criminal record dating back to 1991 in Broward County, according to clerk records. He was arrested, aged 29, on a theft charge. He has also faced charges of fraud and battery.

Court records show Mr Sayoc filed for bankruptcy in 2012 while he was living with his mother. A handwritten note in his bankruptcy report reads: "Lives w/mom. Has no furniture."

In 1980, he spent three semesters as a student at Brevard College in North Carolina, a university spokeswoman told BBC News. He did not graduate, the spokeswoman added.

Following his arrest, US TV broadcast live images of a white van, said to belong to Mr Sayoc, being loaded on to a trailer in Plantation and towed away for examination.
A typical orange minion...uneducated, dumb, lives with his mom, probably a member of this board, jobless, racist and bigot.
Wow, you nailed that post! Fk, good for you! I hear we are the champions playing! Take your bow!
I'm yet to meet a decent, educated, clean, open minded trump voter....I swear I didnt yet. This forum is a prime example on how hateful and idiotic you guys are.
I know a great many decent Trump voters at my church. They aren't all like the pseudocon dipshits who have flooded this toxic board.

ETA: And there are quite a few decent Trump voters at my company.

And constant liars. Don't forget that they are all constant liars.

That's generally the reason why conservatives don't put political bumper stickers on their cars. If they do leftwing nutburgers will vandalize them.

I know a great many decent Trump voters at my church. They aren't all like the pseudocon dipshits who have flooded this toxic board.

Sorry. I know lots who were decent people BT (before Trump) but they have changed drastically. Some who would have given the shirt off their back now HATE poor people.

That's generally the reason why conservatives don't put political bumper stickers on their cars. If they do leftwing nutburgers will vandalize them.
Or so you tards have been told to bleev.

"Roving bands of crazed Democrats! Film at 11!"

You mean like they did that bomber's van? --------- oh wait.

Forum List

Back