The Van street legal? - right-side front window (for mirror) covered

A man and his girlfriend recognized the suspect's van. They took a photo of the van last year, on December 31. So this guy has actually been riding around for quite a while with his van all decked out with pro-Trump stickers.

Here's the photo they took ten months ago:

bomber-van.jpg

So much for the idea these stickers are recent.

What We Know About Cesar Sayoc, the Mail Bombing Suspect

The suspect’s white van reminded David Cypkin and his girlfriend, who until recently lived in Aventura, Fla., of a van often parked in the parking lot of a local strip mall, the Shoppes at the Waterways. Mr. Cypkin shared photographs with The New York Times that showed a van covered with a number of stickers bearing the image of President Trump and at least one anti-CNN sticker.

Mr. Cypkin, 39, said he lived near the mall and would see the van in the early morning when he walked his dog.

“It struck me because of the crazy conspiratorial stickers covering the windows,” said Mr. Cypkin, a documentary film producer and editor. “It was unsettling, and also it seemed to be occupied. Sometimes the door would be ajar or a window would be open, which indicated to me that maybe somebody was living in the van.”

“I never wanted to get too close,” he added, though he saw the owner at least once. He described him as an older white man.

Mr. Cypkin shared a cellphone picture he took of the van in the early morning of Dec. 31.

the white house quickly ordered a tarp placed over the windows didnt they
why?

How could a vehicle with that many Trump stickers professionally applied still have the windows intact and not broken out by all the left wing nutters in Fl.?
Any other state in the union they wouldn't survive. Inquiring minds want to know.
Maybe because Lefties aren't as violent as you would like to pretend they are.............for your own purposes, I'm sure.
:rolleyes:

Yea, because everyone knows that Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, et al, never ever advocated violence.

Fuck off, troll.

How could a vehicle with that many Trump stickers professionally applied still have the windows intact and not broken out by all the left wing nutters in Fl.?
Any other state in the union they wouldn't survive. Inquiring minds want to know.
Maybe because Lefties aren't as violent as you would like to pretend they are.............for your own purposes, I'm sure.

Yea, because everyone knows that Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot et al never advocated violence.

Fuck off, troll.
Isn't it funny how you have to go back in history and OUTSIDE this country for your little......er.......comparison? :71:

Yea, because everyone knows that Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot et al never advocated violence.

Fuck off, troll.
Isn't it funny how you have to go back in history and OUTSIDE this country for your little......er.......comparison? :71:
civil war?

A man and his girlfriend recognized the suspect's van. They took a photo of the van last year, on December 31. So this guy has actually been riding around for quite a while with his van all decked out with pro-Trump stickers.

Here's the photo they took ten months ago:

bomber-van.jpg

So much for the idea these stickers are recent.

What We Know About Cesar Sayoc, the Mail Bombing Suspect

The suspect’s white van reminded David Cypkin and his girlfriend, who until recently lived in Aventura, Fla., of a van often parked in the parking lot of a local strip mall, the Shoppes at the Waterways. Mr. Cypkin shared photographs with The New York Times that showed a van covered with a number of stickers bearing the image of President Trump and at least one anti-CNN sticker.

Mr. Cypkin, 39, said he lived near the mall and would see the van in the early morning when he walked his dog.

“It struck me because of the crazy conspiratorial stickers covering the windows,” said Mr. Cypkin, a documentary film producer and editor. “It was unsettling, and also it seemed to be occupied. Sometimes the door would be ajar or a window would be open, which indicated to me that maybe somebody was living in the van.”

“I never wanted to get too close,” he added, though he saw the owner at least once. He described him as an older white man.

Mr. Cypkin shared a cellphone picture he took of the van in the early morning of Dec. 31.
The kind of vehicle you see on the "Wal Mart people" website....tho the van's in pretty good shape for Wal Mart.

Fuck off, troll.
Liar.

Fuck off, troll.
civil war?
que?

The supposed Bomber-suspect.... Is the any way this van is street legal with all of those stickers covering all the windows. etc? Even the right side "shotgun" window is covered. Are there any traffic tickets for this van, and provenance for it? This looks pretty unlikely to be allowed to me.

5449970-6321331-A_driver_snapped_a_photo_of_this_van_believed_to_belong_to_Sayoc-m-105_1540576774585.jpg

van2.png

IMO what it boils down to is that LE does a shitty job of getting crap vehicles off the road.

But man oh man; just look at ALL of those POTUS Trump stickers ALL over that van.

I bet Trump's ego just got a GIANT WOODY :206:

Fuck off, troll.
civil war?
que?
spanish

Fuck off, troll.
Liar.
Pobrecita :itsok: Today's been really rough for you, hasn't it?

Fuck off, troll.
civil war?
que?
spanish
lithuanian

Yea, because everyone knows that Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, et al, never ever advocated violence.

Fuck off, troll.

Are you trying to equate the DNC with those people? That's only one of the reasons everybody says right wingers are nuts.

Fuck off, troll.
Liar.

Thanks for labeling yourself as a liar, even though it wasn't necessary

This picture actually might help people commenting on the passenger side window having stickers.

The back windows may be obscured, however if you notice the passenger side window that you can still see the car through the window and windshield. The passenger side window was mostly text that you can see through.

.>>>>>

The supposed Bomber-suspect.... Is the any way this van is street legal with all of those stickers covering all the windows. etc? Even the right side "shotgun" window is covered. Are there any traffic tickets for this van, and provenance for it? This looks pretty unlikely to be allowed to me.

5449970-6321331-A_driver_snapped_a_photo_of_this_van_believed_to_belong_to_Sayoc-m-105_1540576774585.jpg

van2.png

Oh, boy here we go...

He's an "actor" paid for by Oprah?

Jesus, you people never give up...

Fuck off, troll.
Liar.

I do not lie on this board.

I challenge you to quote even one single lie that I have posted on this board and prove that it is a lie. There's 12,789 of my posts on this board, spanning over 7 years, for you to choose from.

Check through all of them and you will find that I am an impeccable source of truth.

Last edited:

Fuck off, troll.
Liar.

I challenge you to quote even one single lie that I have posted on this board and prove that it is a lie. There's 12,789 of my posts on this board, spanning over 7 years, for you to choose from.

Check through all of them and you will find that I am an impeccable source of truth.

you parrot Trumps lies constantly- ergo youre a liar.

Fuck off, troll.
Liar.

You're the one who put that big LIAR label on your post. In fact, it was the only thing there.

Wow. You've been deluded to the point of believing every Democrat is lining the roads to tear apart every vehicle supporting Trump.

The natural outcome of long term confirmation bias brainwashing.

Pathetic.
Yeah, reality bites, G.
I've seen a few of them in Wa. often comes with some spray paint.
I can only surmise they act in the dark. You should get out
from your mom's basement more often.
pathetic

Forum List

Back