The Van street legal? - right-side front window (for mirror) covered

Not really, there are a lot of conservatives in FL.

BTW....................Here's what the news is saying about the bomber............

Man arrested over US mail bombings

What do we know about Cesar Sayoc?
Law enforcement agencies said Mr Sayoc lives in Aventura, Florida. He reportedly has ties to New York and is a registered Republican.

In 2002, he was arrested for making a bomb threat in Miami-Dade County, and received one year of probation for the charge.

Mr Sayoc has a criminal record dating back to 1991 in Broward County, according to clerk records. He was arrested, aged 29, on a theft charge. He has also faced charges of fraud and battery.

Court records show Mr Sayoc filed for bankruptcy in 2012 while he was living with his mother. A handwritten note in his bankruptcy report reads: "Lives w/mom. Has no furniture."

In 1980, he spent three semesters as a student at Brevard College in North Carolina, a university spokeswoman told BBC News. He did not graduate, the spokeswoman added.

US officials say that DNA evidence was used to track him down.

Following his arrest, US TV broadcast live images of a white van, said to belong to Mr Sayoc, being loaded on to a trailer in Plantation and towed away for examination.
A typical orange minion...uneducated, dumb, lives with his mom, probably a member of this board, jobless, racist and bigot.
Wow, you nailed that post! Fk, good for you! I hear we are the champions playing! Take your bow!
I'm yet to meet a decent, educated, clean, open minded trump voter....I swear I didnt yet. This forum is a prime example on how hateful and idiotic you guys are.
I know a great many decent Trump voters at my church. They aren't all like the pseudocon dipshits who have flooded this toxic board.

ETA: And there are quite a few decent Trump voters at my company.
I'm so sorry but there is no freaking way one can be decent and enable a conman, bully, vulgar, asshole, racist, bigot, misogynist and hand him the power to entice violence, racism, bigotry and bullying.
Many people saw this as a "lesser of two evils" decision.

For example, my father absolutely detests Trump, but he told me on Election Day he was voting for Trump "because I just don't want Hillary's victory to be that big".

Yeah, Trump sucks. Totally. I hate his guts.

But it is understandable that many decent people saw Hillary as sucking more.

I said earlier today somewhere that our country is now in the insane situation where the best the Democrats could come up with was Hillary Clinton, and the best the Republicans could come up with was another Democrat named Donald Trump.

A typical orange minion...uneducated, dumb, lives with his mom, probably a member of this board, jobless, racist and bigot.
Wow, you nailed that post! Fk, good for you! I hear we are the champions playing! Take your bow!
I'm yet to meet a decent, educated, clean, open minded trump voter....I swear I didnt yet. This forum is a prime example on how hateful and idiotic you guys are.
I know a great many decent Trump voters at my church. They aren't all like the pseudocon dipshits who have flooded this toxic board.

I'm so sorry but there is no freaking way one can be decent and enable a conman, bully, vulgar, asshole, racist, bigot, misogynist and hand him the power to entice violence, racism, bigotry and bullying.
NPC - Non Player Character
These morons are trying to steal the meme now because it has been so good.

It is especially good because of the massive cult following that Ready Player One now has.

It is especially good because of the massive cult following that Ready Player One now has.
Twitter is trying to ban the use of the term.

Twitter is trying to ban the use of the term.
Because they are cowards, just like the "news" outlets shutting down comment sections.

For example, my father absolutely detests Trump, but he told me on Election Day he was voting for Trump "because I just don't want Hillary's victory to be that big".

One can obstain....it is like deciding between pablo escobar and El chapo. You know what these people did? They put an immoral crazy clown in charge of practically most of the world....racism, bigotry, bullying is acceptable now. I dont like Hillary as well, but there is no way in hell Trump is better than her.

Bodecea seems to have a lot of information on exactly the type of decals that were used on the van. She says they could be seen through from the inside to see traffic & mirrors etc. As far as I know, she was saying this in advance of any information being released on th decal types.

It’s nice to have an inside line on information before the press does... :popcorn:

No, but I think the cops would have pulled him over if in fact this van had these stickers like this for even a short amount of time. And I realize a van does not need windows, but it does need visual access to the right side mirror, I don;t think you can block that window with stickers.

Statutes & Constitution :View Statutes : Online Sunshine

The 2018 Florida Statutes
600x3_gradient.gif

Title XXIII
MOTOR VEHICLES Chapter 316
STATE UNIFORM TRAFFIC CONTROL View Entire Chapter
316.2004 Obstruction to driver’s view or driving mechanism.—
(1) No person shall drive a vehicle when it is so loaded, or when there are in the front seat such a number of persons, as to obstruct the view of the driver to the front or sides of the vehicle or as to interfere with the driver’s control over the driving mechanism of the vehicle.
(2)(a) No passenger in a vehicle shall ride in such position as to interfere with the driver’s view ahead or to the sides or with the driver’s control over the driving mechanism of the vehicle.
(b) No person shall drive any motor vehicle with any sign, poster, or other nontransparent material upon the front windshield, side wings, or side or rear windows of such vehicle which materially obstructs, obscures, or impairs the driver’s clear view of the highway or any intersecting highway.
(3) A violation of this section is a noncriminal traffic infraction, punishable as a nonmoving violation as provided in chapter 318.
History.—s. 1, ch. 71-135; s. 1, ch. 76-31; s. 318, ch. 95-148; s. 151, ch. 99-248.
Note.—Former s. 316.093.
Doesn't apply to trucks. Behind the front doors, trucks, vans, and SUVs can have windows totally blocked and still be legal.

How could a vehicle with that many Trump stickers professionally applied still have the windows intact and not broken out by all the left wing nutters in Fl.?
Any other state in the union they wouldn't survive. Inquiring minds want to know.
That's generally the reason why conservatives don't put political bumper stickers on their cars. If they do leftwing nutburgers will vandalize them.
Or so you tards have been told to bleev.

"Roving bands of crazed Democrats! Film at 11!"
Or maybe the many Trump signs that were vandalized. Perhaps the dude in Massachusetts who had his Trump sign, the tree it was on, and a big piece of his yard soaked in gasoline and torched. Fortunately, the fire didn't get to his house.

• Florida Vehicle Standards
Florida Traffic School | Defensive Driving Courses

Equipment Not Permitted
You may not have on or in your vehicle:

• Red or blue emergency lights. These are for emergency and law enforcement vehicles only.
  • A siren, bell or whistle.
  • A very loud muffler or one that lets out smoke.
  • Signs, posters or stickers on the windshield or windows (except those required by law).
  • A television which the driver can see.
  • More than two spotlights, cowl or fender lights, fog lights (in front), or other extra lights (in front).
  • Headsets worn by driver while operating a vehicle.
Oh, look. Here's a Miami metro bus:

miami-florida-omni-station-metrobus-bus-public-transportation-mass-J4-MR0-F.jpg

You can see through those numbnut.

How could a vehicle with that many Trump stickers professionally applied still have the windows intact and not broken out by all the left wing nutters in Fl.?
Any other state in the union they wouldn't survive. Inquiring minds want to know.
Wow. You've been deluded to the point of believing every Democrat is lining the roads to tear apart every vehicle supporting Trump.

The natural outcome of long term confirmation bias brainwashing.

Pathetic.
Yeah, reality bites, G.
I've seen a few of them in Wa. often comes with some spray paint.
I can only surmise they act in the dark. You should get out
from your mom's basement more often.
pathetic
View attachment 224977View attachment 224978
images

To say that when white supremacists hail Trump that means Trump is a white supremacist (or Nazi) is like saying John Lennon was a friend of his shooter Mark David Chapman. Just because some whack job likes someone popular, that does not mean the target (unknowing) of the admiration also thinks the same as certifiably crazy fans.

That was me - I just saw Hillary as losing and I didn't trust her at all. I will admit I lean Republican anyway, but Hillary's campaign was just awful in the sense that she kept changing her story (gay marriage, free health care). She started out as a moderate, but as Bernie came along she got more & more liberal. It was a joke. By election day she was promising free mules to every farmer and a chicken in every pot - anything for a vote.

That and her stance on #metoo and Bill's indiscretions did her in. Yeah, we know Trump is detestable, but he is the evil we understand. Who knows what Hillary might have done?

Equipment Not Permitted

• Red or blue emergency lights. These are for emergency and law enforcement vehicles only.
  • Signs, posters or stickers on the windshield or windows (except those required by law).
  • More than two spotlights, cowl or fender lights, fog lights (in front), or other extra lights (in front).

Moron. Those are transparent from the inside.

The supposed Bomber-suspect.... Is the any way this van is street legal with all of those stickers covering all the windows. etc? Even the right side "shotgun" window is covered. Are there any traffic tickets for this van, and provenance for it? This looks pretty unlikely to be allowed to me.

5449970-6321331-A_driver_snapped_a_photo_of_this_van_believed_to_belong_to_Sayoc-m-105_1540576774585.jpg

van2.png

Clearly, this spotless vehicle was not likely afforded by a guy with no job, no money, much less driven as found without getting tickets all the time. Full of perfect, professionally made Trump signs. As always, the Left have shot their wad again in their own face as they did with Chrissy Ford. Christ, the thing isn't even dirty.

Wow. You've been deluded to the point of believing every Democrat is lining the roads to tear apart every vehicle supporting Trump.

The natural outcome of long term confirmation bias brainwashing.

Pathetic.
Progressives are the most violent people on the planet, second only to Muslims

Equipment Not Permitted

Moron. Those are transparent from the inside.

How do YOU know the specific stickers on that van were transparent from the inside? I searched for transparent Trump stickers for sale and did not see any like the ones on his van. Plus, the guy was homeless, so do you think he could afford to have them all custom made? Also - addressing adults with words like "moron" makes you look like 10-year old.

Not really, there are a lot of conservatives in FL.

BTW....................Here's what the news is saying about the bomber............

Man arrested over US mail bombings

What do we know about Cesar Sayoc?
Law enforcement agencies said Mr Sayoc lives in Aventura, Florida. He reportedly has ties to New York and is a registered Republican.

In 2002, he was arrested for making a bomb threat in Miami-Dade County, and received one year of probation for the charge.

Mr Sayoc has a criminal record dating back to 1991 in Broward County, according to clerk records. He was arrested, aged 29, on a theft charge. He has also faced charges of fraud and battery.

Court records show Mr Sayoc filed for bankruptcy in 2012 while he was living with his mother. A handwritten note in his bankruptcy report reads: "Lives w/mom. Has no furniture."

In 1980, he spent three semesters as a student at Brevard College in North Carolina, a university spokeswoman told BBC News. He did not graduate, the spokeswoman added.

US officials say that DNA evidence was used to track him down.

Following his arrest, US TV broadcast live images of a white van, said to belong to Mr Sayoc, being loaded on to a trailer in Plantation and towed away for examination.

:dunno:

One can obstain....it is like deciding between pablo escobar and El chapo. You know what these people did? They put an immoral crazy clown in charge of practically most of the world....racism, bigotry, bullying is acceptable now. I dont like Hillary as well, but there is no way in hell Trump is better than her.
Half the country thought so

That's generally the reason why conservatives don't put political bumper stickers on their cars. If they do leftwing nutburgers will vandalize them.
Or so you tards have been told to bleev.

"Roving bands of crazed Democrats! Film at 11!"
Or maybe the many Trump signs that were vandalized. Perhaps the dude in Massachusetts who had his Trump sign, the tree it was on, and a big piece of his yard soaked in gasoline and torched. Fortunately, the fire didn't get to his house.
When you can’t beat them with bullshit torch it

Forum List

Back