The Vast Global Conspiracy

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
This is why Hillary lost! It blossomed from the Vast Rightwing Conspiracy.

If you've seen the HUGE list of excuses Hillary has for her loss this is the logical conclusion.

• Banned

If you've seen the HUGE list of excuses Hillary has for her loss this is the logical conclusion.
I wonder how many Democrats privately wish she would just shut up and fade away gracefully.
The comedians could have a hay day with this shit. She's an endless source of laughs but they have no courage so she remains untouched.

its funny the leftists on here are always saying we need to leave her alone but she is the one out there spouting her bullshit :dunno:

I wonder how many Democrats privately wish she would just shut up and fade away gracefully.
I want her to go away just so that when Trump's disasters become completely indefensible, conservative assholes can't say "well at least he's not Hillary."

I want her to go away just so that when Trump's disasters become completely indefensible, conservative assholes can't say "well at least he's not Hillary."
"well at least he's not Hillary."
They will always be able to say that.

"well at least he's not Hillary."
They will always be able to say that.
With less conviction as her memory fades away and they're forced to live in Trump's shell of the former U.S.

well at least he ain't hitlery.

At least he's not Romney...

At least he's not McClain

At least he's not Gore

etc etc

been going on for decades, not likely to stop

The nation survived the Obama disaster and his asshole supporters blind defense of him so it can handle anything that comes from Trump. The nation will always be stronger than the person who happens to be occupying the White House.

The nation survived the Obama disaster and his asshole supporters blind defense of him so it can handle anything that comes from Trump. The nation will always be stronger than the person who happens to be occupying the White House.
The nation was in an historic recession and mired in multiple endless wars when Obama was elected. Fuck yeah we survived. Thanks, Obama.

We're watching a step by step deterioration of a mentally disturbed woman. It's entertaining because everyone hates her, but at the same time, it's disturbing to watch. Her body language shows that she's barely holding onto her sanity and we're all wondering when she's gonna finally flip in front of the entire world. This is getting good.

hillary-clinton-50-points-ahead-banner.jpg

Forum List

Back