The very Conservative Weekly Standard reports on Trumps support of Veterans. Unbelievable!

R

rdean

For Years, Trump's Charity Gave Veterans Little More Than Peanuts

Rieckhoff, an Iraq war veteran, wrote on Twitter on Tuesday: "If offered, @IAVA will decline donations from Trump's event. We need strong policies from candidates, not to be used for political stunts."

In 1999, the website called Trump "The .00013% Man," referring to the percentage of his wealth that the foundation had donated. As a percentage of Trump's overall net worth, the Donald J Trump Foundation's contributions haven't increased much in recent years.

Donald Trump Donated More to Clintons Than Veterans

Trump Busted: Money From Fundraiser To Go To His Foundation Not Veterans Groups

Clinton Foundation focuses on veterans health

The Clinton Health Matters Initiative was launched in 2012 to address health and wellness in the United States, carrying the foundation's established efforts addressing global health and childhood obesity to the domestic front.

Henderson said the Clinton family's concern for military personnel and veterans drove them to add military health care as a primary focus of their relatively new program to ensure that former service members have the access they need to quality care as they age.

"All three of the Clintons are more hands on than many people realize. These are important issues to them and they are very invested in this work," Henderson said.

------------------------------------

What a scumbag. Using veterans as political props. Only Republicans. It's what they do. Who they are.

WTF is the desperate left trying to say? Clearly the democrat party used and abused the U.S. Military for the whole sorry freaking eight years of the Hussein administration but they want to make a case that private citizen Trump didn't contribute enough to the V.A.?

WTF is the desperate left trying to say? Clearly the democrat party used and abused the U.S. Military for the whole sorry freaking eight years of the Hussein administration but they want to make a case that private citizen Trump didn't contribute enough to the V.A.?

It's ok. I am sure Mr. Rdean has contributed to the veterans, as the amazingly charitable liberal he is. They will be fine.

Oh wait...

(The irony when liberals complain about a private person not donating enough, when they are only capable of being charitable with other people's money).

Yep. Trump lies about almost everything. It's part of who he is and how he operates. He even brags about it in The Art Of The Deal. Anyone voting for Trump based on what he says is in for serious disappointment.

The left doesn't give one damn about the US military unless they can use them for their agenda. I've been on forums far too long not to know this

Yep. Trump lies about almost everything. It's part of who he is and how he operates. He even brags about it in The Art Of The Deal. Anyone voting for Trump based on what he says is in for serious disappointment.

Anyone voting for Trump based on what he says is in for serious disappointment

Seems we have that problem with both candidates

The Clinton Foundation’s finances are so messy that the nation’s most influential charity watchdog put it on its “watch list” of problematic nonprofits last month.

The Clinton family’s mega-charity took in more than $140 million in grants and pledges in 2013 but spent just $9 million on direct aid.

Charity watchdog: Clinton Foundation a ‘slush fund’

Sassy once more leaves out the most important info She's a real nitwit
The Clinton Foundation’s finances are so messy that the nation’s most influential charity watchdog put it on its “watch list” of problematic nonprofits last month.

The Clinton family’s mega-charity took in more than $140 million in grants and pledges in 2013 but spent just $9 million on direct aid.

Charity watchdog: Clinton Foundation a ‘slush fund’
Charity watchdog removes Clinton Foundation from its watch list

By Rosalind S. Helderman December 22, 2015
had placed the foundation has its watch list in April. The foundation contested the ranking at the time, and Charity Navigator indicated that an organization's appearance on the list did not necessarily indicate problems. Instead, it said that charities are placed on the list if media coverage raises questions about their operations that might be of interest to potential donors
Sassy always gives you PART of the story a one sided idiot

The desperate left need say nothing. The true conservatives are telling the truth about the Demagogue Donnie. He will probably threaten to sue.

The left doesn't give one damn about the US military unless they can use them for their agenda. I've been on forums far too long not to know this

You mean like pulling our troops out of superfluous wars?

Republicans want perpetual war in order to feed the military industrial complex and distract Americans .

Republicans want perpetual war in order to feed the military industrial complex and distract Americans .

Perhaps you should look at the wars Obungles has sent them to...with impossible odds and then comment you dumb downed left tard

You got ANY fucking data to backup that pile of horseshit? If so, post it or just admit it is your OPINION ONLY! All I see is both sides using vets as pawns and giving nothing more than lip service to veterans' issues!

It is only my opinion but I don't believe either the right or the left give a rat's ass about vets. If they did, the left would be trying to straighten out the fucking mess the VA is in and those God Damn GOP SOB's wouldn't be once again suggesting privatization of the VA as a cure!

You got ANY fucking data to backup that pile of horseshit? If so, post it or just admit it is your OPINION ONLY! All I see is both sides using vets as pawns and giving nothing more than lip service to veterans' issues!

It is only my opinion but I don't believe either the right or the left give a rat's ass about vets. If they did, the left would be trying to straighten out the fucking mess the VA is in and those God Damn GOP SOB's wouldn't be once again suggesting privatization of the VA as a cure!

Almost every comment on here is an opinion....don't like mine use ignore.

Perhaps you should look at the wars Obungles has sent them to...with impossible odds and then comment you dumb downed left tard

Which ones would that be ? Tell me .

Oh wait, you are just making shit up like u always do.

Almost every comment on here is an opinion....don't like mine use ignore.

Still waiting for you to ignore me. Just another lie, I guess.

Now gfy ya uninformed jackass

Countries bombed by the U.S. under Obama administration - CNNPolitics.com

Too funny to put that behavior on the Left when it's clear to see that the RW uses the military yet will denigrate us if it serves their purpose.

Which ones had the "impossible odds" as you put it???

You imply obama hates the military and is sending them to their graves . In fact, the opposite is true.

Which ones had the "impossible odds" as you put it???

You imply obama hates the military and is sending them to their graves . In fact, the opposite is true.

Afghanistan and the idiotic ROE. You're in over your head on this. Go whine to someone else

Too funny to put that behavior on the Left when it's clear to see that the RW uses the military yet will denigrate us if it serves their purpose.

The GOP wants to make a military class of Americans because they tend to vote conservative .

We finally had a warless generation after nam. That couldn't stand . So the conservatives made up some new ones .

Forum List

Back