The “vibrancy” has already faded…after only 6 months

All presidents go through that initially. When the Deep State clones them, it takes a lot out of them.

Picture of Obama after 6 months in office.....(notice any difference?)

PHO-10Aug09-243419.jpg
/---- Your cherry picking photos is laughable.
View attachment 138915

You are certainly free to post your pictures of Trump playing basketball to show how active he is.
/---- If basketball ability is the new standard for the POTUS then here is our president for life. You drooling imbecile.
View attachment 138917

You were the one crying about the picture of a healthy, active,well liked president. At the same point in his presidency, Obama still had about 60% approval, even after a pretty good drop. Trump is at what----35%

If basketball ability is the new standard for the POTUS then here is our president for life. You drooling imbecile.

Of course the ONLY reason for that picture of Obama playing basketball was to show his "vibrancy".....I just knew it that based on your half brain, I should have used a simpler term.......LOL

As the criticism mounts.....

His kids may need pardoning

The most inept cabinet and staff

Horrible poll approval numbers

An agenda that is mired in that swamp he was going to clean up

Promises made that now seem ridiculous

……and this is the result……

View attachment 138911

the confused look, the body showing its age, while the brain is still that of a petulant, narcissistic child.

Were I a better person, I’d almost feel sorry for him……but I am not that nice.
You sure post a lot of threads trying to convince yourself you're right. It's almost like you aren't sure and are in need of some approval from others.

View attachment 138911

the confused look, the body showing its age, while the brain is still that of a petulant, narcissistic child.

No proof huh? What, you just decide to make up some more crap every few minutes and play pretend? None of Trumps promises were ridiculous. In fact there is a lot of positive despite all the libs colluding to destroy the country. illegals coming into the country are cut down much lower than under previous administrations, Industry is spending money hiring, stocks are up, our military doesn't bend over and kiss ass each time an "incident" occurs, I could go on but there is no point to. You'll just spin and deflect. Oh yeah, the wall,

None of Trump's promises were ridiculous? Don't be so silly
Donald Trump’s Most Ridiculous Promises

I especially like Trump's promise to never, ever take a vacation while in the WH and that he'd be working 24/7......

trump_golf.jpeg

Last edited:
6 months in president Trump continues to mock and slap around liberals...things are going exactly to plan

Any first year psychology student could have a field day with the above....LOL

(BTW, you heard it first here folks, Trump "planned' all of the scandals surrounding his fat ass.....the guy is a masochist......LOL)

6 months in president Trump continues to mock and slap around liberals...things are going exactly to plan

Any first year psychology student could have a field day with the above....LOL

(BTW, you heard it first here folks, Trump "planned' all of the scandals surrounding his fat ass.....the guy is a masochist......LOL)

You are fake news and fake posts.

View attachment 138911

Don't forget low energy Donald still has not filled over 500 government positions.
His golf game needs work.

View attachment 138911

And yet worlds better than that traitor obummer
Obama had an over 50 % approval rating when leaving office. Trump has never surpassed 40%. If Barack could run against fat ass today, he'd win in a landslide.
No sane person doubts that.

View attachment 138911

And yet worlds better than that traitor obummer
Obama had an over 50 % approval rating when leaving office. Trump has never surpassed 40%. If Barack could run against fat ass today, he'd win in a landslide.
No sane person doubts that.

Subtract the 40% black approval he was at 10%. Lets not forget Obama put his legacy and reputation on the line during Hillary's campaign, funny that she lost, Obama lost, his legacy lost. :eusa_dance:

View attachment 138911

Don't forget low energy Donald still has not filled over 500 government positions.
His golf game needs work.
What part of reducing the size of the fed do you not understand?

All presidents go through that initially. When the Deep State clones them, it takes a lot out of them.

PHO-10Aug09-243419.jpg
View attachment 138915

You are certainly free to post your pictures of Trump playing basketball to show how active he is.
Why's that important? He's been kicking lefturds asses for months. That's way more fun. I can't wait for more crying from CNN and MSNBC like joe scarecrow. I heard he was looking for OZ to get a brain!

I never said it was important. A RWNJ was whining about the picture showing an active healthy Obama.
And? He's a putz, as well as, a bad ball player mr uncoordinated. He should just stay with reverend Wright!

PHO-10Aug09-243419.jpg
View attachment 138915

Why's that important? He's been kicking lefturds asses for months. That's way more fun. I can't wait for more crying from CNN and MSNBC like joe scarecrow. I heard he was looking for OZ to get a brain!

I never said it was important. A RWNJ was whining about the picture showing an active healthy Obama.
And? He's a putz, as well as, a bad ball player mr uncoordinated. He should just stay with reverend Wright!

Playing ball isn't really a requirement for president. It's nice to have one who is healthy and active instead of an obese orange clown whose heart could explode at any minute. Trump can't even walk along side other world leaders. He needs to be hauled like a sack of fertilizer in a golf cart.

View attachment 138915

Playing ball isn't really a requirement for president. It's nice to have one who is healthy and active instead of an obese orange clown whose heart could explode at any minute. Trump can't even walk along side other world leaders. He needs to be hauled like a sack of fertilizer in a golf cart.
Good thing trump is healthy then. It would have been ashame to have had the basket case Clinton in office, eh?

Good thing trump is healthy then. It would have been ashame to have had the basket case Clinton in office, eh?

Yes, he's the picture of health. That's why when all those other world leaders were making that short walk his ass had to be hauled in a golf cart
Donald-Trump-looks-sick-678x381.jpg

Forum List

Back