The Vice President is Intoxicated (And It's a Serious Problem)

Watch this. Kamala Harris has a serious substance abuse problem. It's a problem that could jeopardize our nations national security and our Churches. This alarming video was just released 50 minutes ago.

Oh, dick head's back with more fucking nonsense.

Let's just make up lies and then throw them at people, and yet, Democrats do it too, doesn't stop them from being as dickheaded as you.

Watch this. Kamala Harris has a serious substance abuse problem. It's a problem that could jeopardize our nations national security and our Churches. This alarming video was just released 50 minutes ago.

It's accurate. Check this one out, POST #1. Looks like Kamala has to be drunk to accept an interview

And take note, Mod Dont Taz Me Bro canceled out the thread for "This thread does not meet creation requirements". Sounds like a load of Bullshit to me, what you say?

There is nothing accurate about this bs.
Bullshit. He's not making it up. I've noticed it on several occasions and even mentioned it in this very forum. And this expert agrees with me.

And it isn't a one-time thing. She's intoxicated so often that she's definitely got a serious problem.

Last edited:
What are your credentials compared to the professional retired drug enforcement officer to make your assessment?

He once wrote plagiarized a book, isn't that credential enough? :laughing0301:

Name crossed out at the top. I already got a 10-day ban for outing this fraud.

1725946758644.png

Forum List

Back