The View Fat Shames Trump

Great. Then what IS your BMI, since you're obsessed with Trump's?
I have no idea. Neither is it any of your business, Trumps obesity is fair game because physical jibes are a big part of his make up. You love it when he calls someone fat or ugly or even disabled.
Its catnip to trumpers.

I have no idea. Neither is it any of your business, Trumps obesity is fair game because physical jibes are a big part of his make up. You love it when he calls someone fat or ugly or even disabled.
Its catnip to trumpers.

I don't, actually. But if you don't, why are you doing it to him? At a bare minimum, you should be in great shape yourself if you're going to throw digs at others. I have asked you many times. Are you? In great shape?

I don't, actually. But if you don't, why are you doing it to him? At a bare minimum, you should be in great shape yourself if you're going to throw digs at others. I have asked you many times. Are you? In great shape?
I am absolutely in great shape.
Let me explain this to you.
If you throw shit at people you can expect to get it back. It isnt complicated.
Trump mocks the obese,the ugly and the disabled. He gets no protection from criticism because of that.
If he acted like an adult gentleman he would be treated as such.

That you are sexually frustrated shrugs. Those who view firearms as sexual items don't have sex because no one will have them.

Who told you THAT lie???? Your assumption that I'm not having sex, or that "no one will have" me, is pure projection on your part, having no basis in reality.

I will admit that at my age, finding an age appropriate man who can still get it up, can be a problem but I'm not single because "no one will have me". I live on my own by choice with no interest in even living with someone, much less getting married again. I don't even want a roommate.

Maybe he should stop publicly lying about his weight if he doesn’t want people talking about it

Maybe he should stop publicly lying about his weight if he doesn’t want people talking about it

He never lied about it. It was taken from his ID card. Didn't you even watch the video in my OP?

He never lied about it. It was taken from his ID card. Didn't you even watch the video in my OP?
Then he lied on his ID. They don’t weigh you at the DMV

It is factually impossible that he weighs 215

What he probably doesn’t realize is that someone of his girth to weigh
that little would require him to have an impossibly low muscle mass, as though he were made of Jello. Muscle is dense

In order to deal with badly behaved people, you have to occasionally do to them what they do to others, in order to make them truly understand what assholes they are. Meet them where they live, so to speak.

And no you don't have to be in good shape to fat shame Trump. I normally don't fat shame anyone because your weight is between you and your doctor, but for a ignorant asshole like Donald Trump, I'm prepared to make an exception.

Trump has been fat shaming the women on the view for YEARS. Time for a little retribution here.

Even Melania slaps his hand away every time he touches her.

Have you seen him on TV, in pictures or on the internet???? The man who eats fast food and junk food is fat, and taking statins which make his willy limp.

No one loves Donald Trump's penis more than you. Does your "husband" know?

Who told you THAT lie???? Your assumption that I'm not having sex, or that "no one will have" me, is pure projection on your part, having no basis in reality.

I will admit that at my age, finding an age appropriate man who can still get it up, can be a problem but I'm not single because "no one will have me". I live on my own by choice with no interest in even living with someone, much less getting married again. I don't even want a roommate.
That's not a lie those who view firearms as sexual items are sexually frustrated

Forum List

Back