The View Fat Shames Trump

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
There they go again. How much do you want to bet that if getting Trump's mugshot everywhere would have gone exactly like they had planned and he would have turned into laughing stock that everybody on the left would just be leaving him alone right now? They need something to attack since their plan failed and backfired badly.

There they go again. How much do you want to bet that if getting Trump's mugshot everywhere would have gone exactly like they had planned and he would have turned into laughing stock that everybody on the left would just be leaving him alone right now? They need something to attack since their plan failed and backfired badly.

Trump is a fatty

Liberal, not left.

No they wont but before the cast of the View wants to talk about someone else's weight or physical appearance they should go find a full length mirror and take a long hard honest look at what is staring back at them.
Blame the women on the View because Trump just HAD to lie about his weight.

Blame the women on the View because Trump just HAD to lie about his weight.
I'm stating facts Trump is not 215 pounds and the women of the view are not the picture of physical fitness. If you are to blindly partisan to acknowledge something as simple as this that is your problem not mine and you are worth no more of my time.

In Whoopi’s defense, she’s always been a big framed girl, and she had to take steroids for her sciatica for years now and at her age you don’t just bounce back from that.

And at least she doesn’t lie about her weight.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back