Will Truth Social be around for much longer?

john doe 101

Platinum Member
Sep 6, 2021

Looks like there is a shareholder meeting today to take the vote.
"If the vote fails, DWAC will be required by law to liquidate and return $300 million to its shareholders, leaving Trump’s company high and dry."

"If the vote fails, DWAC will be required by law to liquidate and return $300 million to its shareholders, leaving Trump’s company high and dry."
why do you care??

the TDS got you again??

why do you care??

the TDS got you again??
I think it's of interest. But I'm assuming most shareholders (trumpanzees) dont know a thing about the deadline so it's probable that the institutional voters will not vote to extend the deadline by a year. I guess we'll see soon as the shareholder meeting is today.

I think it's of interest. But I'm assuming most shareholders (trumpanzees) dont know a thing about the deadline so it's probable that the institutional voters will not vote to extend the deadline by a year. I guess we'll see soon as the shareholder meeting is today.
so it is the TDS nipping at your testies,,

Well, they still have advertisers who know their base!

LY8wrMb.png

It's "Orange Man Bad" disease....striking again...

It'll outlast Brandon, that's for sure.

Forum List

Back