The View Fat Shames Trump

the view looks like diseased cattle.... "whoops" and "sunny" look like they should be up in the trees eating lice out of each others asses.... let's keep it real.

The fucking nerve of that ugly, rancid shit.... :laughing0301:

whoops 44.jpg

So, are they fat shaming him, or calling out his lie?
Clearly they’re poking fun at him and his fatness as well as calling him out on the lie.

He deserves it, but their own weight makes them seem hypocritical at best

can he though?

One would think being filthy rich plus having access to literally the best healthcare on the planet would’ve lead to him losing some weight…,
Maybe he’s satisfied with his weight. Or maybe it’s more of a bother to lose weight than it’s worth. I can sympathize with either reason.

It does seem like both Whoppi and Trump are determined to pick the most unflattering hairstyles humanly possible.

The View Fat Shames Trump​

First of all, RR, Trump isn't that fat. I don't see anyone fat shaming Christy! That porker is a butterbean. Sure, he could lose 20 pounds, but it isn't like the guy needs a Walmart golf cart to get around! At least he can walk and doesn't shuffle his feet!

Second of all, a pox on ABC for burdening us with that vile shitshow of idiot, gossiping bitches for years! I can't stand 2 seconds of them even on YouTube video clips---- what idiot actually WATCHES the show. It is an exercise in who can out-stupid the other.

If these idiots actually had anything worthwhile to say, they wouldn't be worrying about Trump's tummy instead.

First of all, RR, Trump isn't that fat. I don't see anyone fat shaming Christy! That porker is a butterbean. Sure, he could lose 20 pounds, but it isn't like the guy needs a Walmart golf cart to get around! At least he can walk and doesn't shuffle his feet!

Second of all, a pox on ABC for burdening us with that vile shitshow of idiot, gossiping bitches for years! I can't stand 2 seconds of them even on YouTube video clips---- what idiot actually WATCHES the show. It is an exercise in who can out-stupid the other.

If these idiots actually had anything worthwhile to say, they wouldn't be worrying about Trump's tummy instead.
2hskmc.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: IM2
Start off the day with Morning Joe and The View, watch MSNBC and CNN during the day and top it off with Kimmel and Colbert at night. That's how the Democrats keep their minions hating Trump and Real Americans.
No, we just consume actual news, actual world events. You live in an Orange Bubble.

There they go again. How much do you want to bet that if getting Trump's mugshot everywhere would have gone exactly like they had planned and he would have turned into laughing stock that everybody on the left would just be leaving him alone right now? They need something to attack since their plan failed and backfired badly.

Golly, Libs missing in so many threads. Biden walking out on a Medal of Honor recipient, 73% of Americans thinking he's "too old" to run, "bidenomics".

But like first graders, throw out that Trump is fat and here they are.

Forum List

Back