The View Fat Shames Trump

I can't believe we have so many shallow people in this country. The View is for disgruntled, mental midgets and professional victims. Watching that show is like a confession that you're a nincompoop. You'll never learn anything watching that show. MAGA
It's no different than watching Fox or reading Breitbart, thegatewaypundit, etc.

There they go again. How much do you want to bet that if getting Trump's mugshot everywhere would have gone exactly like they had planned and he would have turned into laughing stock that everybody on the left would just be leaving him alone right now? They need something to attack since their plan failed and backfired badly.

Good. Trump can dish it out but he can't take it.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Can't we black shame the view.

Are those real lips, mammy?
You could definitely pass as someone who works.
How about we white shame trash like you who follow trump. Is that your house, or do you choose to live in a camper on the bed of a pickup?

No need to go down to his level.

That's part of the problem here. He and (much more importantly) those who enable him have eliminated standards of behavior in this country, leading the way down the toilet. No elected leader has been as childish and ugly as he, and he's propped up by those who don't care enough to say anything.

Dropping to his level only validates him.
That may be true, but sometimes you have got to punch the bully in the mouth.

Clearly they’re poking fun at him and his fatness as well as calling him out on the lie.

He deserves it, but their own weight makes them seem hypocritical at best
Not really because none of them are lying about their weight. They are fat and proud.

First of all, RR, Trump isn't that fat. I don't see anyone fat shaming Christy! That porker is a butterbean. Sure, he could lose 20 pounds, but it isn't like the guy needs a Walmart golf cart to get around! At least he can walk and doesn't shuffle his feet!

Second of all, a pox on ABC for burdening us with that vile shitshow of idiot, gossiping bitches for years! I can't stand 2 seconds of them even on YouTube video clips---- what idiot actually WATCHES the show. It is an exercise in who can out-stupid the other.

If these idiots actually had anything worthwhile to say, they wouldn't be worrying about Trump's tummy instead.
Both trump and Christie look like Mr. Creoste in Monty Python's Meaning of Life.

1693998070539.png

the georgia dept of corrections is tailoring trump's new jump suit. it will fit his 6'3' 216 pounds perfectly.

i can't wait for the photos.
i can't believe they don't actually measure and weigh these criminals. i think i'd claim tp be 4'6" and 600 lbs in case they put out an apb for me.

There they go again. How much do you want to bet that if getting Trump's mugshot everywhere would have gone exactly like they had planned and he would have turned into laughing stock that everybody on the left would just be leaving him alone right now? They need something to attack since their plan failed and backfired badly.
Nothing has backfired. Trump is a laughingstock. And the people buying his mug shot merch are even moreso.

• Thanks
First of all, RR, Trump isn't that fat. I don't see anyone fat shaming Christy! That porker is a butterbean. Sure, he could lose 20 pounds, but it isn't like the guy needs a Walmart golf cart to get around! At least he can walk and doesn't shuffle his feet!

Second of all, a pox on ABC for burdening us with that vile shitshow of idiot, gossiping bitches for years! I can't stand 2 seconds of them even on YouTube video clips---- what idiot actually WATCHES the show. It is an exercise in who can out-stupid the other.

If these idiots actually had anything worthwhile to say, they wouldn't be worrying about Trump's tummy instead.

Trump is 80 pounds overweight. Look at his diet of KFC, pizza and fast food hamburgers.

• Winner

Forum List

Back