The View Fat Shames Trump

Apparently you don’t know what morbidly obese is. Not surprised. You don’t know much about anything.

surada does know "morbidly obese" when he sees it. you must believe trump looks like a photoshopped sylvester stallone?

She.. I'm a skinny grandma.

And Hillary is great and O did nothing to Libya and we never bombed Syria or supported terror groups in the ME.

https://www.upmc.com/locations/hosp...,a candidate for bariatric surgery. [/QUOTE]

rvices/bariatric/defining-obesity#:~:text=Individuals%20are%20usually%20considered%20morbidly,above%20their%20ideal%20body%20weight.&text=A%20BMI%20above%2040%20indicates,a%20candidate%20for%20bariatric%20surgery.[/
oops. pronoun mismatch.
At least he doesn't wear a thong like that fat disgusting Lizzo and tell us it's Body Positive.
do you think lizzo will win in iowa?

at some point, despite the obvious comparisons, the leader of your party should be a little more serious than a random flute player.

In Whoopi’s defense, she’s always been a big framed girl, and she had to take steroids for her sciatica for years now and at her age you don’t just bounce back from that.

And at least she doesn’t lie about her weight.
No but some days she thinks she is a judge on the British Supreme Court wearing that powder wig.
She's a fat kook like the rest of them.

There they go again. How much do you want to bet that if getting Trump's mugshot everywhere would have gone exactly like they had planned and he would have turned into laughing stock that everybody on the left would just be leaving him alone right now? They need something to attack since their plan failed and backfired badly.

Whoopi and Behar are fat.

Forum List

Back