The View Fat Shames Trump

There they go again. How much do you want to bet that if getting Trump's mugshot everywhere would have gone exactly like they had planned and he would have turned into laughing stock that everybody on the left would just be leaving him alone right now? They need something to attack since their plan failed and backfired badly.

1694046827976.png

Auto spell check
So you've given him a physical?
Actually the BMI math is flawed
Why do you all keep asking if we’ve given him a physical?

When you see a fat person at the store or something do you need to do a physical to determine if they’re fat or not? Why are you being weird?

Lucky for you, door knobs and spaghetti spoons never say no.... right old woman? You don't need no man!

Remind me not to visit your trailer park without a hazmat suit. 🤮

You must get all of your exercise jumping to conclusions. That's my house in my avatar, with one of my cats on the back stairs. Solid red brick.

Door knobs, spaghettii spoons??? What kind of sex life do you have? Once again, the insults you choose say far more about you than they do me.

And it’s not a big deal that he is fat.

But he invites the ridicule with his outrageous lies about his weight. He has a very fragile ego.

There they go again. How much do you want to bet that if getting Trump's mugshot everywhere would have gone exactly like they had planned and he would have turned into laughing stock that everybody on the left would just be leaving him alone right now? They need something to attack since their plan failed and backfired badly.

What do you mean "he would have turned into laughing stock"? Trump was already a laughing stock before his mug shot.

You didn't see that big balloon of "Baby Trump" in a diaper they made in Great Britain when he went over there???

1694047248857.png

Are you a fat chick?

I am but nobody including me seems to care lol and probably because I'm not Trump. There's just more of me to love if I'm just a tad bit chubby. :D (I should lose weight but I love eating. XD)

Your Stage 4 Faggotry is unhealthy.... although that's probably the least of your defects.

Who fixates on another man's body weight (other than a cocksmoking faggot)?

Here's a big man feeling sorry for a small one that can't stay on its feet and shits its pants. Trump can't help it... he's a nice guy.

View attachment 825837
Wow, they photoshopped the shit outta that tRump pic!

He's missing three chins and 100 lbs!

China's economy was skidding already during the Trump administration ..tariffs made em nuts . Covid didn't help especially the way they handled it... and the chink real estate market ...the small time mainlanders are wierd they'll buy something and leave it empty ..problem for over a decade

Ghost cities have also been around for over a decade now... they built to boost gdp across the country

Forum List

Back