The View’s Joy Behar Says Young WHITE Males Buying 50 Rounds of Ammo Should Be Reported

StatesRightsForever

Platinum Member
May 1, 2024
Most shootings are done by black men but to this racist that doesn't matter. She should be fired but nothing will be done to her. The press cheers anti-white racism.

july 28 2024
Behar shared, “According to a CNN report, a senior law enforcement official said that [the would-be assassin] bought 50 rounds of ammunition from a local gun store hours before the rally.”

She then suggested, “Shouldn’t that have been reported? Somebody buys 50, a 20-year-old white guy, I mean we’ve seen that many times now. Young white men with guns, and nobody reported that he bought 50 rounds of ammunition.”

50 rounds? Wtf?! That happens all over everywhere every day in America.

Joy Behar is a retard.

I bet about 13% of the Americans buying them bullets are black, too. Give or take a few.

Black Americans deserve to be armed to the fuckin' teeth just like everyone does. Geez, the Revolution started because a black man got shot and had friends here. The Commies try to rewrite history n stuff, and Behar is like 1938 Germany Nazis. The USA is not them.

Last edited:
Most shootings are done by black men but to this racist that doesn't matter. She should be fired but nothing will be done to her. The press cheers anti-white racism.

If he was using 5.56 or .223, it generally comes in 20-round boxes, and it only highlights she doesn't know anything about firearms. She's a dumbfuck. She should worry about black males who commit the majority of violent crimes in America.

This is funny. I'm guessing that when Muslim terrorists are out to get us she would find it offensive if we searched Muslims more than young white males.

I don't normally consider proposals on firearms control from a diseased fuckpig with the intellect of a dead sewer rat.

And I will not make an exception this time.

joy behar fuckpig 4.jpg

Reported to whom? The FBI seems to be tied up with tracking down Mom and Pop Jan 6 demonstrators and they couldn't even cover a slanted roof. Report it to the ATF? Same story.

If we got rid of the people who want to go out and hurt others we wouldn't need any gun control.

Get rid of criminals, druggies and crazy people and separate them from society then it wouldn't matter how many guns or how much ammunition people had because there wouldn't be people in society that want to use them to hurt others.

There are 100 million more guns in America than actual people so obviously the vast majority of people don't want to hurt anyone else. So just get rid of the small percent who do and everything will be fine.

It's not a problem apparently if you are a minority.

50 rounds, gee, I always thought that was just for an hour's worth of practice at the range.

That's retail.

Serious shooters buy ammo by the CASE, usually 500 or 1000 rounds.
That Tampa Serial Killer had a 50-round box of ammo and was black.
50 rounds of .40 I believe it was.
I was right..this time. 😆

Forum List

Back