I believe it is entirely more likely that Taz is unhappy that I don't play his little game. Which is why he is trying to make me convince him. It's pretty obvious to anyone with half a brain.
So it's obvious to you. Got it.
I don't know anyone who doesn't believe that you are here to play games, Taz. So that much is self evident, right?

So if I say you want me to try to convince you, that your game is to try to get people to try to convince you, I don't know how anyone can argue it differently.

But please don't let my bias keep you from trying to convince me that you aren't here to play games. :popcorn:
I originally came here to see if anyone who is a believer had any concrete reasons for thinking that we are governed by an invisible being. It's still interesting to converse with believers here, but you sir, are a total jackass, and everyone treats you as such. Learn what real proof is and maybe someone will start to take you seriously. Otherwise you're just a retard that we like to poke with a stick.
You can't get more concrete than the universe becoming self aware.

I think it's hilarious that you are arguing that you aren't here to troll, Taz.
Because debunking your bullshit is now called trolling? What planet are you on?
Taz, you do it to everyone.

Besides how do you know it is bullshit if you don't know God exists? Seems like I just busted you... again. :lol:

I believe it is entirely more likely that Taz is unhappy that I don't play his little game. Which is why he is trying to make me convince him. It's pretty obvious to anyone with half a brain.
I don't know anyone who doesn't believe that you are here to play games, Taz. So that much is self evident, right?

So if I say you want me to try to convince you, that your game is to try to get people to try to convince you, I don't know how anyone can argue it differently.

But please don't let my bias keep you from trying to convince me that you aren't here to play games. :popcorn:
I originally came here to see if anyone who is a believer had any concrete reasons for thinking that we are governed by an invisible being. It's still interesting to converse with believers here, but you sir, are a total jackass, and everyone treats you as such. Learn what real proof is and maybe someone will start to take you seriously. Otherwise you're just a retard that we like to poke with a stick.

Besides how do you know it is bullshit if you don't know God exists? Seems like I just busted you... again. :lol:
Because your reasons for your god existing are bullshit because you have a tenuous grasp on reality. So your theories can be completely discounted as the rantings of a lunatic.

Because your reasons for your god existing are bullshit because you have a tenuous grasp on reality. So your theories can be completely discounted as the rantings of a lunatic.
That's funny because YOU never could actually explain why. You just categorically reject everything for no reason. Thus proving you are just playing games.

But please do keep trying to convince me that you aren't playing games because I am totally open to being convinced. :lol:

I'm agnostic on Taz playing games and see no proof either for or against it. But leave the door open if anyone comes up with real proof either way. Can't be any fairer than that. :lol:

That's funny because YOU never could actually explain why. You just categorically reject everything for no reason. Thus proving you are just playing games.

But please do keep trying to convince me that you aren't playing games because I am totally open to being convinced. :lol:
Your stuff makes no sense, I say it over and over.

Your stuff makes no sense, I say it over and over.
But you can't explain why. But please do keep trying to convince me that you aren't playing games because I am totally open to being convinced.

The definition of proof is evidence or argument establishing or helping to establish a fact or the truth of a statement. So you have absolutely seen arguments for the existence of God so you have absolutely seen proof of God. So what you really mean is that you have never accepted any proof of God.

#winning

But you can't explain why. But please do keep trying to convince me that you aren't playing games because I am totally open to being convinced.

The definition of proof is evidence or argument establishing or helping to establish a fact or the truth of a statement. So you have absolutely seen arguments for the existence of God so you have absolutely seen proof of God. So what you really mean is that you have never accepted any proof of God.

#winning
Ex: the Red Shift you mention as the proof that the BB started from nothing. RS only shows that things are moving away from each other, it doesn't show that we came from nothing like you claim.

Ex: your proof of god that everything around us is proof is bullshit. You can't simply point at something and say that's proof, you have to demonstrate scientifically how everything around us was made by an invisible being.

Ex: your definition of proof has no link to a real site and a real explanation.

#winning
Ex: the Red Shift you mention as the proof that the BB started from nothing. RS only shows that things are moving away from each other, it doesn't show that we came from nothing like you claim.

Ex: your proof of god that everything around us is proof is bullshit. You can't simply point at something and say that's proof, you have to demonstrate scientifically how everything around us was made by an invisible being.

You can point to everything around us as evidence, dummy. So you have absolutely seen arguments for the existence of God so you have absolutely seen proof of God. So what you really mean is that you have never accepted any proof of God. :lol:

#winning

You can point to everything around us as evidence, dummy. So you have absolutely seen arguments for the existence of God so you have absolutely seen proof of God. So what you really mean is that you have never accepted any proof of God. :lol:
You've yet to prove a connection between the world around us and your favoured invisible superbeing. Shit licker.

#winning

You've yet to prove a connection between the world around us and your favoured invisible superbeing. Shit licker.
I've showed you the connection, Taz. Many times.

Nice English spelling of favoured. :lol:

Until I met you I had no idea that lesbians were so angry or racist. Who knew?

#winning

What connection?

#winning

What connection?
Exactly. You weren’t paying attention because this is a game for you.

#winning

What connection?
Your connection is as invisible as your friend.

#winning

What connection?
Just to people that play games, Taz.

You can't refute it, so you dismiss it.

#winning

What connection?

You're theories are never based on science, a proper link... So you dismiss it yourself by showing that you can't back up what you say properly. I really don't have to do anything.

#winning

What connection?

You're theories are never based on science, a proper link... So you dismiss it yourself by showing that you can't back up what you say properly. I really don't have to do anything.
Prove it.

#winning

What connection?

Prove it.
Just check any of your posts. Either there's no link (most of the time), or there's a link to something that doesn't back up what you say (all the other times). I've tried to explain this to you over and over, but you realize that you can't back up anything properly so pretend that it doesn't matter. It's all on you, brah.

#winning

What connection?

Prove it.
Just check any of your posts. Either there's no link (most of the time), or there's a link to something that doesn't back up what you say (all the other times). I've tried to explain this to you over and over, but you realize that you can't back up anything properly so pretend that it doesn't matter. It's all on you, brah.
So you can't prove it. That's what I thought.

If the material world were not created by God, then everything which has occurred since the beginning of space and time are products of the material world. Everything which is incorporeal proceeded from the corporeal. There is no middle ground. There is no other option. Either the material world was created by God or it wasn't. All other options will simplify to one of these two lowest common denominators which are mutually exclusive. So we need to start from that position and examine the evidence we have at our disposal which is creation itself. Specifically, the laws of nature; physical, biological and moral. And how space and time has evolved.

The visible world declares God's glory.

Forum List

Back