The Vitriolic Hatred is a Knife Cutting Across the Political Spectrum

Been thinking about it. I would be an awful racist. I believe the holocaust happened, would defend/befriend anyone regardless of skin color or religious beliefs, and in general would be kicked to the curb by such a group. So now what? Oh. Wait. I can be myself. :lol:

Screenshot_20170929-211800.png
More like the first president who can't control himself.

I myself added my share, calling Obama Obozo or Barry Hussein or Sheikh Barry.

But there was never the degree of outright hatred as currently exists for President Trump. Since the day he declared his candidacy, the left, and the leftist media have poured out nothing but vitriol and false claims.

Really?

'never the degree of outright hatred'- how quickly you forget the last 8 years.

Lets talk about those 'false claims' and 'vitriol'

in 2011, Donald Trump started questioning the legitimacy of Barack Obama's presidency by fueling- and compounding the Birther lies.

Donald Trump did this for 5 years- all the way until he had secured the Republican nomination- and then he stopped.

For 5 years Donald Trump tried to make Americans question the legitimacy of the President of the United States- and now you are saying 'the left' are making false claims about Donald Trump?

Perhaps if Donald Trump didn't want people to express 'vitriolic hatred' towards him- he shouldn't have spent 5 years poisoning the well himself.

And the Birther crap is just one example both of the vitriolic hatred on the Right- and the blatant falsehoods stated on a regular example by Donald Trump.

The problem isn't that the 'left; is lying about Donald Trump- it is that the Left is reminding people of all the crap that President Trump tweets- the lies, the bullying.

Now if you want the political scene to be more 'gentile'- perhaps you should try not attacking those who criticize Donald Trump- and stop starting threads based upon some lie posted on the internet.

I don't hate Trump.

I think he is horribly wrong to be the President- but yes- he was legally elected- just like President Obama.
So he is our President- but that doesn't mean he gets a pass from criticism.

It doesn't mean he should be allowed to lie to Americans without us pointing out his lies.
It doesn't mean that we should ignore his childish bullying on Twitter.

I would forgive quite a bit of his asinine behavior- if he would just show some leadership.
He sold the American voters that he is the great Deal Maker and he had all of these great plans he was going to implement- and so far he has done neither.

President Obama led the fight for the ACA- and got it passed- it took months of planning and fighting for it- but he didn't leave it to Congress to do it all- Trump provided no leadership for the attempts to repeal the ACA- and he certainly didn't bring a plan to Congress like he said he would to the voters.

Of course if Trump was an effective leader- he would be getting more done that I fundamentally disagree with.

Was browsing Craigslist and ran across this:

News story about a coming "Civil War", between Liberals and Conservatives, before the 2018 elections.

Listen up, Snowflakes: Better quit with the violent tendencies, ASAP. If push comes to shove, you are ridiculously OUTGUNNED.

You Snowflakes have been out there, throwing your little temper tantrums, breaking windows, lighting fires, looting, throwing bricks at cops, damaging businesses and all your other fun illegal stuff. So far, nobody has tried to stop you, or retaliate when you get violent against others. Conservatives have been basically holding back, taking it on the chin, everything you can throw at them and not fighting back. And then the Conservatives do the right thing and clean up your mess after you leave.

Well, now the word is, Conservatives are going to start fighting back. Something you should know, if / when the Conservatives decide to rise up and say "NO MORE", you Snowflakes will be in a world of trouble, with a Capital "T". There more than 400 Million guns in America, billions of bullets, and Conservatives own 90% of them.

You have been warned, better cool your jets while you still can. By this time next year, it'll be too late.
We can only tolerate your immaturity for so long. Liberals will NOT dictate the direction of this country, they are running us into the ground.

Donald Trump is president and will be for 7 more years.
Donald Trump is President and will continue to be until:
a) he gets bored and quits or
b) he gets impeached or
c) he decides not to run again or
d) he runs again and is not elected or
e) he completes a second term.

A Snowflake complaining about the 'vitriolic hatred' towards Trump would be a little more credible if the Snowflake didn't ignore Trump's own contribution towards that during President Obama's presidency.

Ohhh so the Trump hate is really phony. It's all about obama revenge. No wonder every word and act is parsed. It's all about obama.

Ohhh so the Trump hate is really phony. It's all about obama revenge. No wonder every word and act is parsed. It's all about obama.

LOL- I don't hate your Dear Leader- but my dismissal of him is entirely based upon his own actions and his own words.

Stop blaming Obama for Trump's failures.

Trump's failures have been organized by the left.

I wish the left everything they need to bring their carbunkle to a head. Then we can lance it.

But there was never the degree of outright hatred as currently exists for President Trump.
Bullshit.

Total. Bullshit.

Here's a tiny, tiny, tiny sampling of this forum from 2009 through 2016. Enjoy the karma, baby.

Impeach Obama?

Impeach obama!

Impeach obama

Impeach Obama Now !

Impeach the Kenyan!

Why to impeach Obama

Will Republicans impeach Obama?

Impeach Obama Over Syria????

Boehner's Master Plan: Impeach Obama

""IMPEACH"" Law Breaker Obama! Now!!!

Enough enough with Obama, IMPEACH

Palin: Impeach

why won't anyone impeach Obama the racist?

Is Baltimore enough to impeach Obama?

---->>>> Impeach Obama If He Strikes Syria <<<<---- :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::scared1:

SD GOP state convention: IMPEACH OBAMA!!

Is it time to impeach Obama ?

We could impeach Obama if we default

*Congress Setting Stage To Impeach Obama*

Impeach Obama, says Rep. Michael Burgess

I hope the Republicans IMPEACH Obama!

Are There Grounds To Impeach Obama?

Charge for Treason, and Impeach

Oklahoma Prepares To Impeach Obama Over Transgender Bathrooms

America’s new battle cry "Impeach Obama!" and "Deport! Deport!"

Will Biden team up with Republicans to Impeach Obama?

Benghazi: What Republicans have to get passed to impeach Obama

Impeach Obama Robocall Campaign Launched By Conservative Group

It's is far time we impeach

THE “TAKE CARE CLAUSE” …A Reason to Impeach?

Harvard Constitutional Attorney: Time To Impeach Obama (Gotta Hear This Folks)

OK, after today I am on the impeach Obama band wagon

Sarah Palin: Start Obama Investigations To Impeach In Order To Stop His Transformation Of America

White House: Republicans May Push to Impeach Obama If They Get the Chance

Are there sufficient and compelling offenses by President Obama to impeach him?

Impeaching Obama

Don't even try to pretend the hatred for Hillary would not have been at the same level if she had won, longknife.

Don't even try to be that fucking stupid.

Forum List

Back