The Wages of Trump-The DeSantis Recall Campaign

Actually, the highest rates of covid cases are in Republican-leaning counties. Then factor in they're also less likely to get vaxxed and they're also going to lead the state in deaths. Ironically, that will lead to fewer Republican voters by November, 2022.

View attachment 532752
That's why Delta is known as the "red state variant", lol.

Actually it's kind of nice to see Mother Nature decreasing MAGAtt numbers due to their anti-vax stupidity.

We can't fix stupid... but COVID sure can hahahaha.

trump was Putins whore. Biden is not senile. But you might want to think about trumps mental stability. They have 35,000 votes in Florida and if kids start dyingbecause of DeSantis decisions, he could be gone.
God damn you redefine dumbass a lot.

'Recall Ron DeSantis' Petition Hits 35,000 Target as Delta Variant Devastates Florida

A petition to recall and remove Florida Governor Ron DeSantis has reached its target of 35,000 signatures, with coronavirus cases continuing to climb in the Sunshine State.

The petition, which was started by Cameron White, criticizes the Republican governor's stance towards COVID-19, as well DeSantis making it difficult to file for unemployment benefits.

"Governor Ron DeSantis and former governor Rick Scott have made filing for unemployment in Florida impossible. They care more about showing low unemployment numbers than they do if Floridians have enough to eat," the petition reads.

"Aside from this sad fact DeSantis waited until the last minute to issue a stay-at-home order which without a doubt caused the Coronavirus to spread much faster than necessary. The governor has also went directly against CDC guidelines and allowed churches to still have large gatherings. He is not fit to be our governor and needs to be removed as quickly as the constitution allows."

Although the petition was started over a year ago, it has recently picked up steam, with thousands of people signing it in the last few days as Florida sees COVID-19 cases soar. By Sunday morning, the petition had 35,367 signatures

The wages of Trump is death. Poitical death or career death. This is what happens to everyone who he touches. DeSantis is in trouble and if you think he can win thepresidency when he has mishandled a stat, you're asking for more disaster.
The wages of being an idiot who didn't know there are no recall clauses for governor in Florida....

For the moment.

For ever. You morons desperately trot out every single anti vax death you can find.

You haven't reached 20 yet. Pretty pathetic for such a terrible "pandemic".

Stay in your basement. It's perfect for trolls like you.

'Recall Ron DeSantis' Petition Hits 35,000 Target as Delta Variant Devastates Florida

A petition to recall and remove Florida Governor Ron DeSantis has reached its target of 35,000 signatures, with coronavirus cases continuing to climb in the Sunshine State.

The petition, which was started by Cameron White, criticizes the Republican governor's stance towards COVID-19, as well DeSantis making it difficult to file for unemployment benefits.

"Governor Ron DeSantis and former governor Rick Scott have made filing for unemployment in Florida impossible. They care more about showing low unemployment numbers than they do if Floridians have enough to eat," the petition reads.

"Aside from this sad fact DeSantis waited until the last minute to issue a stay-at-home order which without a doubt caused the Coronavirus to spread much faster than necessary. The governor has also went directly against CDC guidelines and allowed churches to still have large gatherings. He is not fit to be our governor and needs to be removed as quickly as the constitution allows."

Although the petition was started over a year ago, it has recently picked up steam, with thousands of people signing it in the last few days as Florida sees COVID-19 cases soar. By Sunday morning, the petition had 35,367 signatures

The wages of Trump is death. Poitical death or career death. This is what happens to everyone who he touches. DeSantis is in trouble and if you think he can win thepresidency when he has mishandled a stat, you're asking for more disaster.
Considering the fact that DeSantis only won by 0.4% of the vote, he could very well be only a one term governor.

He and Kristi Noem of South Dakota are two of the GOP's biggest idiots among a 3 ring circus of corrupt clowns.

Considering the fact that DeSantis only won by 0.4% of the vote, he could very well be only a one term governor.

He and Kristi Noem of South Dakota are two of the GOP's biggest idiots among a 3 ring circus of corrupt clowns.

Yeah, you asshats tried desperately to steal the election for a meth addled fruitcake.

Great choice there!

I live in Florida--Biden is hated. There are FUCK BIDEN flags all over the place....

DeSantis is greatly loved...sorry you dimwit dems/communists don't like the facts and your spin means shit out here.
I live in the Florida panhandle and Joe Biden is not popular here. DeSantis is.

Meanwhile more blacks and hispanics have been experimented on while whites haven't and whites are the main ones hollering anti vax shit. I'm vaccinated. So before you make another disingnuous comment remember that.
not sure where you are getting your information but white people have been experimented on quite a bit throughout history. So try again

Uh, how could you be so wrong? The entire SE corner of Florida is solidly left. From Palm Beach to Miami-Dade. As are a few other counties peppered around the state.

As far as moving, I live in Boca, one of the best areas on the planet. Why on Earth would I leave here??
Gee, Faun...last time I checked the SE corner of Florida IS the Miami area! Did you want prove any more of my points for me? :)

Forum List

Back