🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The walkout from corporate mandates for the experimental gene therapy is going to be massive

you do not really think anyone is going to take your word that the German Health Minister used the term Corona-Terror, do you?
That is from the commenter who clip the video of him saying the pandemic crap won't stop until...
Here ya go I found it on youtube

And, like I said, forcing them to choose between a job and a vaccine is the same a forcing them.

You're acting like they can never get another job in their lifetime. Plenty of places out there that dont require a vax. You might have to work around a bunch of undesirables, but that is a completely different issue.

What about the workers that are vaxxed? Dont they have rights to work in a healthy work environment? You're acting like the only ones with any rights are the anti-vaxxers.

That’s because they are ruled by bumper sticker sound bites and not actual convictions.

The majority of these idiots don’t even live by the standards they constantly whine about.

100%

A great number of these idiots thought Kyle Rittenhouse shot BLACK MEN.

It’s all over social media, the lefties who did not know the dead guys are WHITE.

Communists do not let facts get in the way of subjugation.

Last edited:
100%

A great number of these idiots thought Kyle Rittenhouse shot BLACK MEN.

It’s all over social media, the lefties who did not know the dead guys are WHITE.

Communists do not let facts get on the way of subjugation.
Really, got any real non-communist sources to back up that communist propaganda yer spreading?

That is true. But that's because it's cost prohibitive and the nature of those jobs is a high turnover, thus more cost Like I said, "mainly".
I became self employed after being an electronics tech/electrician/mechanical maint. guy when they stared drug testing and I never saw the need to drug tests a single human for them to get a job with me. If I was still doing it I would never make them take a shot to get a job.

You're acting like they can never get another job in their lifetime. Plenty of places out there that dont require a vax. You might have to work around a bunch of undesirables, but that is a completely different issue.

What about the workers that are vaxxed? Dont they have rights to work in a healthy work environment? You're acting like the only ones with any rights are the anti-vaxxers.
I've been vaccinated, I am not going to worry about people choosing not to vaccinate, they have the same rights I have and can make their choice that bests fit with their life.

I just know that if all the firings occur in January, then we all are going to need to be patient with getting anything in a timely manner, the shortages will increase.

I became self employed after being an electronics tech/electrician/mechanical maint. guy when they stared drug testing and I never saw the need to drug tests a single human for them to get a job with me. If I was still doing it I would never make them take a shot to get a job.
Well you werent in charge of making those business decisions now were you?

I've been vaccinated, I am not going to worry about people choosing not to vaccinate, they have the same rights I have and can make their choice that bests fit with their life.

I just know that if all the firings occur in January, then we all are going to need to be patient with getting anything in a timely manner, the shortages will increase.
Pandemics dont give two fucks about peoples personal freedoms.

Forum List

Back