🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The walkout from corporate mandates for the experimental gene therapy is going to be massive

The more unvaccinated people you have hanging around, the higher probability of spreading the virus. Oh god are we all the way back to comparing Covid to the regular flu. I thought people were past that stupidity?
LOL

The vaccine is available to any and everybody who wants it.

This should be over.

Pandemics dont give two fucks about peoples personal freedoms.
True, however I have moved on and with the vaccine why should I worry, the experts say that getting the Covid vaccine protects one from the serious risk or loss of life. Also, this virus, like the flu will never end, vaccines or not, it is here to stay. I will not live my life in fear.

But the Govt still should.
Let me give you an extreme example. Lets say there was a virus that was far more dangerous than Covid. Let's say the mortality rate was something stupid crazy like 25%. And we had a vaccine that would 100% prevent you from getting that virus.

Are you actually telling me your personal freedom outweighs the survival of the human race? All rights have their limits, hence why we have courts of law to decide those limits.

Let me give you an extreme example. Lets say there was a virus that was far more dangerous than Covid. Let's say the mortality rate was something stupid crazy like 25%. And we had a vaccine that would 100% prevent you from getting that virus.

Are you actually telling me your personal freedom outweighs the survival of the human race? All rights have their limits, hence why we have courts of law to decide those limits.

I do not play "what if games".

If the vaccine is 100% effective, after you take the vaccine, you would not have to worry about getting whatever virus you dream up, only those that didn't vaccinate would need to worry.

If the vaccine is 100% effective, after you take the vaccine, you would not have to worry about getting whatever virus you dream up, only those that didn't vaccinate would need to worry.
If you get a flu shot you can still get the flu and it's variations.

I do not play "what if games".
Fair enough. Fortunately smart people do play those games.

Most children are required to show they have gotten vaccinations in order to attend school. Nobody has complained about that for decades. Nobody questioned what chemicals were in their medicine for the last 50 years. Anti-vaxxers? Didnt exist 40 years ago. What's changed? I'll tell you what has changed. People have been brainwashed by people like Rush to distrust anyone in government. And it's worked.

If you get a flu shot you can still get the flu and it's variations.
John is the one claiming, in his scenario that the vaccine would be 100% effective, so in his scenario, once you vaccinate, you would be good. If you don't like my answer tell John to change the scenario. don't cry to me.

You're acting like they can never get another job in their lifetime. Plenty of places out there that dont require a vax. You might have to work around a bunch of undesirables, but that is a completely different issue.

What about the workers that are vaxxed? Dont they have rights to work in a healthy work environment? You're acting like the only ones with any rights are the anti-vaxxers.

"Undesirables"

You're such a great liberal. Perfect, actually.

John is the one claiming, in his scenario that the vaccine would be 100% effective, so in his scenario, once you vaccinate, you would be good. If you don't like my answer tell John to change the scenario. don't cry to me.
Why not you're crying to John?

Forum List

Back