🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The walkout from corporate mandates for the experimental gene therapy is going to be massive

In your scenario people could take a 100% effective vaccine or take their chances without hurting those that vaccinated, right?

Then people should have a right to choose, who are you to force your will on them?
You act as if you have 100% freedom. You dont.

In the meantime, those that want to get vaxxed but havent yet are put at risk by those refusing to get vaxxed. You'd rather see the destruction of the human race than give up your perceived freedom.

Believe me, I'm all for people like you not getting vaccinated.

OH and never miss these great arguments:

"Everyone should get vaxxed because the unvaxxed spread covid!!!"

"But not you because you're stupid, you can get it and I don't care!!!"

Right, great moments in liberal thinking there

Yes you do. You just have no counter to it other than mindless insults. Because there is none, because your operating worldview is only destruction. Can't reveal THAT, so just insult.
Speaking of destruction.....you'd rather see people die than get vaxxed.

Speaking of destruction.....you'd rather see people die than get vaxxed.

Oh look, he's cornered. Cause he had to make up things about me and lie.

No honey, wishing ill on people is all over there, on you. All on you. Don't deflect it on me.

I do think you're a cretin, but even so, I don't wish ill on you. I wish you would wake up and not be a cretin who wishes ill on people.

Oh look, he's cornered. Cause he had to make up things about me and lie.

No honey, wishing ill on people is all over there, on you. All on you. Don't deflect it on me.

I do think you're a cretin, but even so, I don't wish ill on you. I wish you would wake up and not be a cretin who wishes ill on people.
Look at you getting all upset repeating yourself. I must have really struck a nerve. You appear to be...what do your kind call it? Oh yeah triggered.

You act as if you have 100% freedom. You dont.

In the meantime, those that want to get vaxxed but havent yet are put at risk by those refusing to get vaxxed. You'd rather see the destruction of the human race than give up your perceived freedom.
Covid is not going to destroy the human race, please stop with the silly drama. I have done what I thought was best for me and I hope others make the same decision on what is best for themselves. I am not going to inject my will on others, you would not want me to, just as I don't want you to.

Covid is not going to destroy the human race, please stop with the silly drama. I have done what I thought was best for me and I hope others make the same decision on what is best for themselves. I am not going to inject my will on others, you would not want me to, just as I don't want you to.
I was referring to my example regarding the destruction of the human race, I wasnt clear on that. You should know by now many people dont do what's best for them. Also, living in a society it isnt always just about what is best for oneself.

.... You should know by now many people dont [sic] do what's best for them. ....
There's that stench of democrat again. "We know what's best for you. Just do as you're told." The further left you go, the louder the tyranny gets. You should spend some time in a communist country (or anything like it). You'd wise the fuck up before you know it.

Your entire arguments hinge on transmission. Or do you not know what you’re saying?
Curious whether or not these companies that are voluntarily forcing their employees to get the vaccination are indemnifying them for any adverse effects from the drug.

I was referring to my example regarding the destruction of the human race, I wasnt clear on that. You should know by now many people dont do what's best for them. Also, living in a society it isnt always just about what is best for oneself.
Your example had the vaccine at 100% so there would be no destruction of the human race because many would take the vaccine and live on, those that did not may or may not die.

People don't do what is best for them, and what right do you or anyone else have in making them do what you believe is right?

Some people can't afford to lose their jobs, smart guy. So, asking them to take the vaccine or be fired, is the same as forcing them.
I shake my head. They are just like DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I am so glad I had teachers who taught me to think logically and critically.

OSHA said COVID is NOT being spread in offices and concluded that a mandate is not necessary.

BIDEN TOLD OSHA TO ENFORCE A MANDATE ANYWAYS.

A court told Biden to STOP the mandate....BIDEN VIOLATED THE COURT AND TOLD PEOPLE TO KEEP GETTING VAXXED SO THEY DONT GET FIRED.

Biden needs to be impeached for OVERRULING OSHA and IGNORING A COURT ORDER.
Like Trump, Biden can speak for himself and his personal beliefs and opinions, but cannot abuse govt or office to force or enforce/impose beliefs against the consent or beliefs of others affected.

If Biden needs to be impeached for supporting people and businesses who agree and believe in mandates, then this is the equivalent of impeaching Trump for expressing his beliefs and urging people who agree the election results were not proven to protest and reject rulings and votes otherwise that violate their beliefs.

In both cases, people have the right to exercise and express their beliefs equally. We need to organize to respect the different beliefs, so these do not impose on others, but everyone has access to resources and services to accommodate their own beliefs respectively.

We already have a model for this, where peoole choose to separate funds and participation when it comes to choosing which church or which religious, private or public school to patronize.

Pandemic beliefs and preferences are the same way.

Religious schools are allowed to hire or fire staff depending if they comply with religious requirements and standards of policy and practice.

This is similar. If people and states disagree over mandates, we can all help companies and employees/employers set up separate Cooperative jobs services and benefits to accommodate those of other beliefs. We just need to organize and coordinate resources better .

We already needed to separate prochoice and prolife policies and funding to prevent clashes in beliefs from imposing on taxpayers and citizens of opposing positions and creeds.

The issues of faith based policies in public schools also require accommodating equal choice of beliefs (whether over LGBT and CRT, or Christian prayer, creation/evolution, climate change or now the political beliefs about mandates/vaccines and whether the election rules and ballots were legally proven valid before being certified etc etc)

This is nothing new.

We have long known there are two major denominational differences in political beliefs between Conservatives and Liberals.

At what point are we going to recognize these like Protestants and Catholics with equal rights to separate jurisdiction over personal differences in beliefs and biases, and quit abusing Govt to impose one denomination over another?

It is unconstitutional to establish religion.

At what point do we agree that political beliefs constitute a form of religion and faith based biases in belief?

When we can accept that, we can work smarter and manage our religious differences. If we keep insisting the other belief is wrong and those people have no rights to their beliefs, we will keep fighting through govt to impose one belief over another by majority vote or ruling.

When will we learn this does not work.

The Reformation of the church occurred when Lutherans separated from Catholic authority that was abusing monopoly to impose conflicting beliefs and theology. Luther called for people to follow the laws directly and set up their own churches where the people become the church body directly.

Here, we can empower people to become their own govt by taking back responsibility for enforcing laws.

When we do this, we become equal. And do not need to fight to control govt to impose policy on others. Like the Protestant and Catholic split, we can govern separate policies by separate Party affiliations. And still agree on Christianity while maintaining different denominations by choice of groups, schools, programs etc. to fund and follow voluntarily.

Here, once we agree to separate beliefs from govt, then the separate groups can all negotiate to keep just the general uniform policies where we all agree as the common standards and duties delegated to govt to enforce universally. And separate the rest by state or by private party or individual program without conflict.

We are the United States. We have a long colorful rich history of different religions and parties all organizing members around their own beliefs and choices of programs. We have States that democratically manage their own local populations under elected reps and voted on rules and judges for rulings. We have religious groups and nonprofits that set up private schools and hospitals as well as foster and family programs, whether prochoice or prolife, or Christian or secular

Why not do the same development with political Parties that already organize members of like beliefs per Precinct and Electoral Districts?

We can do this. We already want to be separate and free from people and policies from opposing party beliefs.

We just need the same Lutheran movement and moment to click and unite in our hearts and minds to see we can do this together, instead of fighting.

Instead of a nasty divorce, we can agree civilly to separate finances and households, so we can more effectively work together to manage household members, respectively without conflict, and share responsibility where we agree, and to separate jurisdiction where we disagree.

Plenty of corp jobs where you arent drug tested. I'd say the majority of them dont drug test. It's mainly the lower end jobs that drug test.

Ahhh....no dumbass ass.
They test for drugs in jobs where you could be hurt or hurt someone else.
And a lot of these jobs pay far more than a pencil pusher.

Forum List

Back