🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The walkout from corporate mandates for the experimental gene therapy is going to be massive

Let me give you an extreme example. Lets say there was a virus that was far more dangerous than Covid. Let's say the mortality rate was something stupid crazy like 25%. And we had a vaccine that would 100% prevent you from getting that virus.

Are you actually telling me your personal freedom outweighs the survival of the human race? All rights have their limits, hence why we have courts of law to decide those limits.
Covid isn't even close to being in the top of the list of causes of death, especially if the accurate numbers are used, which the CDC admitted to. It's not a pandemic, and it's not a reason to infringe on people's rights, period.

What's the efficacy of the vaccines that were given 1.5 years ago again? Why is date of vaccination not important in OSHA's mandate? Where's the mandate that you must get a booster if your vaccine is over 6 months old? Anyone who's taken it is supposedly far better protected from death, but that's not the issue behind the OSHA mandate, that's about spreading it, and the vaccines are pretty much worthless for that. So why the mandate on employees who are mostly younger and have no threat from the virus anyway?

COVID Vaccines’ Protection Dropped Sharply Over 6 Months: Study

Nov. 5, 2021 -- The effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines produced by Pfizer/BioNTech, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson dropped dramatically as the Delta variant swept the United States, a study of almost 800,000 veterans found.

The study, published in the journal Science, says the three vaccines offered about the same protection against the virus in March, when the Delta variant was first detected in the U.S., but that changed 6 months later.

The Moderna two-dose vaccine went from being 89% effective in March to 58% effective in September, according to a story about the study in theLos Angeles Times.

Meanwhile, the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine went from being 87% effective to 45% effective over the same time period.

The Johnson & Johnson vaccine showed the biggest drop -- from 86% effectiveness to 13% over those 6 months.

“In summary, although vaccination remains protective against SARS-CoV-2 infection, protection waned as the Delta variant emerged in the U.S., and this decline did not differ by age,” the study said.

The three vaccines also lost effectiveness in the ability to protect against death in veterans 65 and over after only 3 months, the Los Angeles Times reported.

Bullshit.
The vaccinated still spread the virus.

They just simply can't defend a vaccine mandate based on facts, it just always resorts to how unvaccinated die in higher percentages, that's all they have left. And if that's the case, then that person's death is from their own choice, and has zero effect on anyone else.

I did a bit of digging. OSHA has actually already said employers are liable if they make vaccination an employment requirement.

I would have been banging this drum from day one.

I would have demanded that the employer acknowledge in writing that, as a condition of employment, and as part of the duties as an employee, my employer is requiring that I be injected with the ___________(fill in the blank) vaccine.

Force them to admit that your employment is terminated because, AS A CONDITION OF YOUR EMPLOYMENT, they demanded that you receive a medical procedure.

Then, if they don't fold like a cheap suitcase, you simply go collect unemployment.

You act as if you have 100% freedom. You dont
We know you believe this. In fact, you believe that we have NO freedom. This is why you should get the fuck out.

"Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual."
—Thomas Jefferson

According to Jefferson, the limits are ONLY as to the equal rights of others.

YOU DO NOT HAVE A RIGHT TO DEMAND THAT I HAVE A MEDICAL PROCEDURE!!!

We know you believe this. In fact, you believe that we have NO freedom. This is why you should get the fuck out.

"Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual."
—Thomas Jefferson

According to Jefferson, the limits are ONLY as to the equal rights of others.

YOU DO NOT HAVE A RIGHT TO DEMAND THAT I HAVE A MEDICAL PROCEDURE!!!
I'm not moving anywhere, boy. LOL thinking you can do whatever you want, whenever you want. All your rights have limits, dipshit.

The walkout from corporate mandates for the experimental gene therapy is going to be massive​

I don't think it will. When push comes to shove the vast majority are going to be cave.

What's wrong with removing animals from society? And what's great is they cant get unemployment for being fired. Let them suffer.
Nothing wrong with being an animal. We all eat, breath, breed, etc. What is wrong is people like john doe 101 and the rest of the depopulation fanatics.
So enjoy the system's termination plan for you after taking the mentality and actions of the abominations of destruction that you thought would save your life, rather than cause you to lose it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back