🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The walkout from corporate mandates for the experimental gene therapy is going to be massive

Fair enough. Fortunately smart people do play those games.

Most children are required to show they have gotten vaccinations in order to attend school. Nobody has complained about that for decades. Nobody questioned what chemicals were in their medicine for the last 50 years. Anti-vaxxers? Didnt exist 40 years ago. What's changed? I'll tell you what has changed. People have been brainwashed by people like Rush to distrust anyone in government. And it's worked.

What has changed is the level it is happening at. School vaccine requirements were set by the school district or maybe at the highest the state. It was never the Fed Govt doing it. We have a Constitution for a purpose, and you do not get to just ignore it when you wish.

I fully support the right of a private company to require mandates, I am 100% against the Fed Govt forcing them to do so under the threat of massive fines.

I am not an anti-vaxxer, I have gotten my hots. What I am is one who actually supports and defends the Constitution.

If the vaccine is 100% effective, after you take the vaccine, you would not have to worry about getting whatever virus you dream up, only those that didn't vaccinate would need to worry.
So you think those people should just take the 3 in 4 shot of survival and let nature sort things out because they are stupid?

You have no idea my political leanings are.

I know sure enough you're a little Leftist cretin. People won't Obey Authority, well they can starve. Right, you good little useful idiot. Well done. Maybe Big Daddy Govco will pat you on the head

So you think those people should just take the 3 in 4 shot of survival and let nature sort things out because they are stupid?

I think your mind makes you "undesirable". I think your attitude towards others makes you abhorrent. How 'bout that? Ever think about that? Rejoicing that people lose their jobs because they won't Obey Authority, like every punk hall monitor everyone hates.

Great work.

What has changed is the level it is happening at. School vaccine requirements were set by the school district or maybe at the highest the state. It was never the Fed Govt doing it. We have a Constitution for a purpose, and you do not get to just ignore it when you wish.

I fully support the right of a private company to require mandates, I am 100% against the Fed Govt forcing them to do so under the threat of massive fines.

I am not an anti-vaxxer, I have gotten my hots. What I am is one who actually supports and defends the Constitution.
Fine then sue. That's actually what is happening anyway. Let the courts deal with it.

Fine then sue. That's actually what is happening anyway. Let the courts deal with it.

That is what is happening, and the Fed Mandates against private companies will go away. I think even the Biden Admin knows this and are just hoping to force more people to get the vaccine prior to the court rulings.

I think your mind makes you "undesirable". I think your attitude towards others makes you abhorrent. How 'bout that? Ever think about that? Rejoicing that people lose their jobs because they won't Obey Authority, like every punk hall monitor everyone hates.

Great work.
I pay no mind to what "people" like you say.

In your scenario people could take a 100% effective vaccine or take their chances without hurting those that vaccinated, right?

Then people should have a right to choose, who are you to force your will on them?

Forum List

Back