🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The walkout from corporate mandates for the experimental gene therapy is going to be massive

Tough luck. They should pull themselves up by the bootstraps.

No they have a choice. How is having a choice being forced lol? They are free to go work somewhere else.

That's exactly what they're doing.

Idiots like you are trying to stop them.

But, let's play the game, and see who ends on top.

Biden gets smoked in the next election............BET?

I left the corporate world for piss testing while you sub missives peed away..Now the younger generation has found it's balls the Boomers lost.

Let the employees sue if they think they have a case.

Biden isnt running for a 2nd term. And you think most people refusing to take the vaccine were Biden voters to begin with? Come on you cant be that stupid.

He will if he runs.

I can't imagine him making it to November 2024.

Look at his mental decline in 10 months.

Now imagine another 36 fucking months..... :eek:

I left the corporate world for piss testing while you sub missives peed away..Now the younger generation has found it's balls the Boomers lost.
Plenty of corp jobs where you arent drug tested. I'd say the majority of them dont drug test. It's mainly the lower end jobs that drug test.

Unlike a lot of "what ifs" that are upcoming...with this particular issue it will be interesting to see how it will play out. Given the demonstrated ability to telecommute and the productivity software advantages that are out there...I think it will be a great opportunity to get a good second job when the refuseniks ride their "freedom" to the unemployment line.

I am going to update my resume showing my fully vaccinated status and hopefully take advantage.

Their loss; my gain (maybe).

Unlike a lot of "what ifs" that are upcoming...with this particular issue it will be interesting to see how it will play out. Given the demonstrated ability to telecommute and the productivity software advantages that are out there...I think it will be a great opportunity to get a good second job when the refuseniks ride their "freedom" to the unemployment line.

I am going to update my resume showing my fully vaccinated status and hopefully take advantage.

LOL getting a second job. Only in America.

It will NOT STOP until all are subjugated.

The communists need a public to exploit. That is why they will not leave you alone. Communism cannot survive by allowing for any individual freedom and liberty.

The video file is too large to upload here and he is speaking in German so people will just have to take my word (or not) for it that is what he said.
German Health Minister admitted at the Davos World Economic Forum virtual meeting that they are not willing to stop their Corona-Terror until the entire world population's DNA is mRNA modified and their Great Reset done.

Cognitive decline accelerates in patients suffering from dementia.

Joe will be a walking drooling corpse unable to speak before very long.

It will be impossible to ignore.

The left wing zombies will lie....but they know the truth.

Biden isnt running for a 2nd term. And you think most people refusing to take the vaccine were Biden voters to begin with? Come on you cant be that stupid.

OK, let me rephrase, democrats get smoked.

Many people who voted democrat are refusing the vaccine, I know a few.

Besides that, most people don't like ANYTHING forced on them, no matter which way they vote.

The video file is too large to upload here and he is speaking in German so people will just have to take my word (or not) for it that is what he said.
German Health Minister admitted at the Davos World Economic Forum virtual meeting that they are not willing to stop their Corona-Terror until the entire world population's DNA is mRNA modified and their Great Reset done.

you do not really think anyone is going to take your word that the German Health Minister used the term Corona-Terror, do you?

Cognitive decline accelerates in patients suffering from dementia.

Joe will be a walking drooling corpse unable to speak before very long.

It will be impossible to ignore.

The left wing zombies will lie....but they know the truth.
Those with that jab are looking at the same fate as the jab is giving them Prion disease too. Things may get pretty wild before its all said and done.

a friend of mine works at VERIZON, and she is going to be fired on Jan. 4th for not complying with the vax mandate imposed by Verizon, with a Jan 4th deadline for compliance.

She said 3 out of the 15 on her team are quitting.

If you do the math, that is 20%. She said the ratio seems about the same all over Verizon....so potentially 20% of a company of 150,000 may quit Jan 4th....that is 30,000 workers fired in one company in one day.

Talk about a nosedive for the economy.....HOLY SHIT.

THE MANDATE WILL FAIL. Those NOT complying just need to hold the line.

TYRANNY IS NOT DEFEATED THROUGH COMPLIANCE.
Fuck them ALL.. I Will NOT Submit to their NWO 'shot'

OK, let me rephrase, democrats get smoked.

Many people who voted democrat are refusing the vaccine, I know a few.

Besides that, most people don't like ANYTHING forced on them, no matter which way they vote.
True people dont like things forced on them. Like I said before, nobody is forcing these people to get vaxxed. They are free to go to companies that dont vax test.

I thought you "educated" people had better jobs than the uneducated anyway?!? :eusa_whistle:

True people dont like things forced on them. Like I said before, nobody is forcing these people to get vaxxed. They are free to go to companies that dont vax test.

This would be a good recruiting tactic for a company that is not requiring the vaccine...come work for us no vaccine required.

This would be a good recruiting tactic for a company that is not requiring the vaccine...come work for us no vaccine required.
I believe companies under 100 employees do not have to vax test. Or at least that was the original OSHA guideline I believe.

Lefties...you keep telling us that CORPORATIONS ARE EVIL AND DO NOT PAY ENOUGH TAXES....yet you will follow the MANDATED EXPERIMENTAL GENE THERAPY by these EVIL CORPORATIONS. :rolleyes:

You people are rudderless skiffs in a hurricane.
That’s because they are ruled by bumper sticker sound bites and not actual convictions.

The majority of these idiots don’t even live by the standards they constantly whine about.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back