🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The walls are closing in on Donald Trump. What did Pat Cipollone reveal about Trump's actions.

IF they had gotten anything they could use from this, it would have been all over the news before the attorney got out of the building.
I respectfully disagree.
They are saving the information for the next scheduled hearing.

After the interview, Rep. Zoe Lofgren, a member of the Jan. 6 committee, told CNN it was "a grueling day for all involved" but "well worth it." The California Democrat said Cipollone "did answer a whole variety of questions" and "did not contradict the testimony of other witnesses."

"I think we did learn a few things, which we will be rolling out in hearings to come," Lofgren said.

All from the link provided in post #14

I respectfully disagree.
They are saving the information for the next scheduled hearing.
Thats why they looked dejected and deflated... And why she stammered and went silent. After about 5 seconds she said they will discuss it on Tuesday when they reconvene.... LOL... What, do they need time to splice the video to make up some lies?

Why behind closed doors? What is the committee hiding?

Do they plan to selectively edit the video or transcript? Do they plan to not release any of it and have Honest Adam Schiff just give a summary?

I have no idea what Cipollone said. If it exonerates Trump, it should have been public. If it incriminates Trump it even more should have been public. If it neither exonerates, nor incriminates, it should have been public.

People hide things because they have something to hide.

If they got anything at all we would all know what it was by now....
DC leaks like a fishnet.....
If there was anything beneficial to Trump, the right would have leaked it by now.

Best hope is in Cipolloni saying he didn't recall saying what he said.

Trump need to speak out soon in the interest of damage control.

I think Trump has lost this forum's members, due to the bitterness of the remarks.

The walls are closing in on Donald Trump. What did Pat Cipollone reveal about Trump's actions.
In 2024 will Trump be the Republican nominee for President or in jail or both.

WE GOT HIM NOW!
Part CXXVII in a continuing series.

After the interview, Rep. Zoe Lofgren, a member of the Jan. 6 committee, told CNN it was "a grueling day for all involved" but "well worth it." The California Democrat said Cipollone "did answer a whole variety of questions" and "did not contradict the testimony of other witnesses."

Thats why they looked dejected and deflated...
Both statements can not be true.

Only one is documented

Do they plan to selectively edit the video or transcript? Do they plan to not release any of it and have Honest Adam Schiff just give a summary?

I have no idea what Cipollone said. If it exonerates Trump, it should have been public. If it incriminates Trump it even more should have been public. If it neither exonerates, nor incriminates, it should have been public.

People hide things because they have something to hide.
None of it can be hidden but it's still up to the panel on what they make public.

The onus is on Trump and his supporters to make public anything that can be beneficial to Trump's case. That's how it's been right from the beginning! There's been nothing good for Trump.

Cipollone wanted it behind closed doors.
He reached an agreement with the J6 Committee.
Do you even watch REAL news or read REAL news.

Met in April??? And they didn't leak any Bombshells?? LOL

None of it can be hidden but it's still up to the panel on what they make public.
That makes no sense. Can you restate?
The onus is on Trump and his supporters to make public anything that can be beneficial to Trump's case. That's how it's been right from the beginning! There's been nothing good for Trump.
So, you are fully aware that the so-called Jan 6th committee is not a truth-seeking body, but a lynch mob demanding that the accused prove his innocence?

No doubt Trump is the most corrupt president ever.

Forum List

Back