🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The walls are closing in on Donald Trump. What did Pat Cipollone reveal about Trump's actions.

We have him now thread number 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.000,000.000,000,000,000,000,000,005

You seem to be claiming to know what was said when you have not one damn clue. So, you seem to be a liar in the OP and thread headline. Color me unsurprised.

What testimony has damned Trump? :dunno:Be specific. Because, frankly, you once again appear to be full of shit.
Are you watching the J6 hearings or not?

Russia Russia Russia... Dossier Dossier Dossier pee in the bed.... Don Jr Don Jr Ivanka Ivanka Ivanka... rape rape rape.... grab pussy..... and a whole host of let downs for you anti Trump and anti American anti freedom china bots......

Trump knocked out 2 Secret Service agents then grabbed the steering wheel - by the pussy - and tried to run over Mike Pence for not declaring Trump "President 4 Life" We got him this time!

You seem to be claiming to know what was said when you have not one damn clue. So, you seem to be a liar in the OP and thread headline. Color me unsurprised.

What testimony has damned Trump? :dunno:Be specific. Because, frankly, you once again appear to be full of shit.
Trump said he was aware that those attending his rally had weapons but they will not use them on him so there is no need to check for weapons.
Trump knew they had weapons and told them to march to the Capitol.
Trump put pressure on state officials to overturn the state election without ANY evidence.
On and on

Trump said he was aware that those attending his rally had weapons but they will not use them on him so there is no need to check for weapons.
Trump put pressure on state officials to overturn the state election without ANY evidence.
On and on
This evidence you just provided will be denied by RWI's like...........

Republicans need only 2 leaders half as ruthless as any democrat and I'll be happy
You are calling Democrats ruthless? You have to be kidding. Trump is ruthless. Trump's successes has been because he is more ruthless than his opponents in everything he has done.

Are you watching the J6 hearings or not?
Way to duck the question. But no, not quite an “answer” to the question. Why not try this? Instead of your current deflection efforts of ducking, bobbing and weaving and attempting to change the subject:

why not just simply state what you contend has been “damning”’to Trump? Then tell us how, specifically, in your view, it’s “damning.” Then I’ll reply to your thesis, point by point.

Or, as I predict, you can continue to evade. Or you can just run away.

Since literally every person close to Trump has been or will be interviewed, except for the cowards dodging their subpoenas...

... I am wondering exactly which people the cultists think are witnesses that should be called by the committee to "tell the other side"?

The tooth fairy? Trump's dead relatives?

Who?

The walls are closing in on Donald Trump. What did Pat Cipollone reveal about Trump's actions.
In 2024 will Trump be the Republican nominee for President or in jail or both.

Seriously, you need to get a life.

You are calling Democrats ruthless? You have to be kidding. Trump is ruthless. Trump's successes has been because he is more ruthless than his opponents in everything he has done.

If you aren't ruthless you don't get very far in the game. They're all ruthless.

Trump is a fucking pussy and I won't support him for any office. Trump should have fired every government bureaucrat hired or promoted by Obama, Bush or Clinton. He needed an OUTSIDER at DOJ and not only did he fuck up with Session but then doubled down by nominating Barr

There are J6 protestors still in the DC Gulag. dems are ruthless and take no prisoners while Republicans are happy to help

So what? He wanted to go. The secret service assumed it posed a threat to him. That’s not evidence that Trump did anything wrong.
He didn’t necessarily know anyone was armed at that time. Besides being armed isn’t a crime in and of itself. And it still isn’t an indication that Trump did anything wrong.

No he didn’t. He asked them to find him votes. “Hey, bud. If you don’t count improperly cast votes, you will have found my winning margin.” No crime. Nothing wrong.
On and on

Nothing at all.

Call your congressperson and demand to get a price tag on this fucking sideshow....
Its our money... not the DNC's money... make them use their own money to railroad Trump....
What was the price tag on the Benghazi hearings? Or didn't YOU bother to call YOUR Congress person because YOU didn't give a shit?

So what? He wanted to go. The secret service assumed it posed a threat to him. That’s not evidence that Trump did anything wrong.

He didn’t necessarily know anyone was armed at that time. Besides being armed isn’t a crime in and of itself. And it still isn’t an indication that Trump did anything wrong.

No he didn’t. He asked them to find him votes. “Hey, bud. If you don’t count improperly cast votes, you will have found my winning margin.” No crime. Nothing wrong.

Nothing at all.
You are one of Trump's best trained Monkeys. Trump said people like him so much he could shoot someone on 5th avenue and they would not care. How right he is

Yes, that can happen when you demonstrate yourself to be a danger to the public.
Or, as here, maybe even when you don’t.

You do know that, in any event, bail is supposed to be reasonable, don’t you? It’s purpose isn’t supposed to be preventative detention. It is supposed to be to insure that an accused person will return to court as necessary for the case to proceed.

What was the price tag on the Benghazi hearings? Or didn't YOU bother to call YOUR Congress person because YOU didn't give a shit?
The hearings on the Benghazi clusterfuck wasn’t a side show. This 1/6 nonsense is.

And Hillary Clinton testified during the Benghazi hearing. Why isn't Trump testifying to defend himself.

Forum List

Back