🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The walls are closing in on Donald Trump. What did Pat Cipollone reveal about Trump's actions.

Covid raised the debt...
Yes, it did idiot but Trump amassed a debt before covid, that was about $1 trillion a year.

The national debt has risen by almost $7.8 trillion during Trump's time in office. That's nearly twice as much as what Americans owe on student loans, car loans, credit cards and every other type of debt other than mortgages, combined, according to data from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. It amounts to about $23,500 in new federal debt for every person in the country.

Falling deeper into the red is the opposite of what Trump, the self-styled "King of Debt," said would happen if he became president. In a March 31, 2016, interview with Bob Woodward and Robert Costa of The Washington Post, Trump said he could pay down the national debt, then about $19 trillion, "over a period of eight years" by renegotiating trade deals and spurring economic growth.

After he took office, Trump predicted that economic growth created by the 2017 tax cut, combined with the proceeds from the tariffs he imposed on a wide range of goods from numerous countries, would help eliminate the budget deficit and let the U.S. begin to pay down its debt. On July 27, 2018, he told Sean Hannityof Fox News: "We have $21 trillion in debt. When this [the 2017 tax cut] really kicks in, we'll start paying off that debt like it's water."

By early 2019, the national debt had climbed to $22 trillion. Trump's budget proposal for 2020 called it a "grave threat to our economic and societal prosperity"
By the end of 2019, the debt had risen to $23.2 trillion and more federal officials were sounding the alarm.
The China virus bio weapon fool.....
More delusions only retarded "American" republicans believe, because they didn't do shit.
They go to the classic....................blame others.
the new debt king is senile Joe Biden
More projection from the delusional.

“I’m the king of debt. I’m great with debt. Nobody knows debt better than me,” Trump told Norah O’Donnell in an interview that aired on “CBS This Morning.” “I’ve made a fortune by using debt, and if things don’t work out I renegotiate the debt. I mean, that’s a smart thing, not a stupid thing.”

the corrupted soul that has lived off of graft his entire life....
More delusional projection.................right out of the Putin/Russian playbook.

1657785835997.png

Forum List

Back