🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The walls are closing in on Donald Trump. What did Pat Cipollone reveal about Trump's actions.

This is how stupid you are. I've raised a bunch of points. That I repeat one doesn't make it my only trick. Boy you're stupid, and a total racist
Oops, there's the one trick pony again.

Yes, thank you for the amazing point that congress can't indict, which you used to argue against absolutely nobody but the imaginary flies you are swatting.

Winco just knows they got Trump this time! They got him, they got him! It's his third impeachment a year and a half after he left office, but they got him, they got him!

You have to wonder how people that dumb can dress themselves, don't you? If they don't get Trump this time, stay tuned for the next impeachment trial!!!

Yes, thank you for the amazing point that congress can't indict, which you used to argue against absolutely nobody but the imaginary flies you are swatting.

Well, you found an acorn and you're clutching to it like a pearl, huh racist?

You've got us now, Clouseau!

spin fail.gif

Happy that you watched it now you know where Trump voters are coming from....

IT was NOT an armed attack. No weapons were used..

My gawd you are lying assholes..
If someone beats YOU over the head with a fire extinguisher it's not assault with a deadly weapon, right genius? Or how about a flag pole? Or how about if someone slams a fucking door on your skull? All good?

That would have sounded so much better if it weren't in a thread you support denying the accused a defense
Clinton defended herself in person during Benghazi.
Those who could provide a defense are pleading the 5th or refusing to testify.
Explain that.

Forum List

Back