🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The walls are closing in on Donald Trump. What did Pat Cipollone reveal about Trump's actions.

You have to be credentialed to be a journalist?

Who issues journalism credentials? Is it a federal agency, or a state agency, or what? I want to apply for some.

I expected you to ignore the link, after asking for it. You responded, so props.

It is also possible that Sullivan was recruited as an unwitting stooge of the FBI, since he does appear that he encouraged the rioters.

We will never know the extent of the FBI's involvement in the agitation, nor will we ever know how it would have gone, if not for those FBI agitators.
This FBI involvementand planning attempt by you RWI's is just another failed attempt to take away responsibility for the MANY (1,000's) that illegally invaded the Capitol.

You Kling to hope that RAY EPPS is some FBI instigator.
Now you are implying that the FBI used Sullivan too.

Man up and take responsibility.
KKKult Leader is such a Fucking TWAT, and has even said, "No, I take NO responsibility at all."

The J6 invasion of our Capitol falls on the shoulders of the coward in Office that day.

That would have sounded so much better if it weren't in a thread you support denying the accused a defense
Sorry,it's not a trial. That comes if they are indicted. You seem to be pretty worried that someone will be indicted. And yet that would bring you the gift you are whining about wanting. So I think maybe you need some time to get your thoughts in order.

Nobody is going to watch a video you never watched and spoonfeed it back to you.
Because you are stupid.... you voted for Joe but you won't watch this video?... you are what is wrong with America... a product of government schools and propaganda... but you are in the minority so you matter not....

Sorry,it's not a trial. That comes if they are indicted. You seem to be pretty worried that someone will be indicted. And yet that would bring you the gift you are whining about wanting. So I think maybe you need some time to get your thoughts in order.

Congress can't indict, racist

Because you are stupid.... you voted for Joe but you won't watch this video?
I watched the entire 8:42 of Savage.
What part was I supposed to be afraid to watch?

They will never understand.
How many times have they whined about not being able to defend themselves.

Like you said, and I've said too, it's NOT a TRIAL.
When they are indicted, then can have their Due Process.

You're a poor liar, but that's the one thing you do best.
Ad Nauseam.
Point out my 'lie' you coward.

See, you're a Coward because you run from your statements.
You call me a liar, but can't specifically name one single lie I've told.

So I ask you again, what is the specific LIE.
C'mon lil' man, don't be a coward again.
You're a COWARD because you refuse to point out my 'so-called lie'.

The walls are closing in on Donald Trump. What did Pat Cipollone reveal about Trump's actions.
In 2024 will Trump be the Republican nominee for President or in jail or both.

"Any day now. Any day now. Any day now. "

Lol, all you do is lie. You know as well as I pointing out your lies will just make you lie more. What country are you from?
Coward. miketx is a COWARD.
Still can't do it. Show me my "So-called" Lie. Just one.

Man up, I'm calling you a coward because you run away from your claim.
I've asked you to specifically show "A LIE' I've told.
The best you got it, "ALL you do is lie",

Then give a specific example, or you will continue to live as a coward.
You're an embarrassment to your ilk.

"Any day now. Any day now. Any day now. "
I agree. It's coming.
No (R) Senate protection this time. LOOOLLOOLLLLOOLLOL

But first comes indictments to Clark and Eastman.
Unless they CAVE under Oath and tell the truth.

Coward. miketx is a COWARD.
Still can't do it. Show me my "So-called" Lie. Just one.

Man up, I'm calling you a coward because you run away from your claim.
I've asked you to specifically show "A LIE' I've told.
The best you got it, "ALL you do is lie",

Then give a specific example, or you will continue to live as a coward.
You're an embarrassment to your ilk.
Not can't liar, won't! Your calling me out scam won't work cause I know all you will do is spew more lies! lol you're a failure, but a great liar.

Forum List

Back