🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The walls are closing in on Donald Trump. What did Pat Cipollone reveal about Trump's actions.

Yes sir, they really got him this time. :laughing0301:

I'm not all that interested in Trump running again but the spite factor is growing stronger with each dry hole the dems drill.
Yup another load of horse shit. The Dems are good at shoveling shit. Hope Trump runs in 24 he will get my vote.

Interesting reply. Let me help you out.

It was behind closed doors, because that's Cipollone's lawyers negotiated.

I guess he had something to hide.

And wasn't it Trump that said only criminals plead the 5th?
If the committee wanted to get out the truth, they could have immunized him and forced him to testify publicly. What good is secret testimony? Either it will never come out, so never help the Never Trumpers' cause, or the Never Trumpers will break their agreement and publish the testimony, or their spun summary of it.

Pretending that the committee is helpless is an understandable tactic given the mealy-mouthed, spineless, third raters the Dems put on the committee.

They didn't do a search, did they? Nope, they didn't.

Her own fellow insurrectionists yelled, clearly.....
"Gun....Gun.......He's got a Gun"
She was too fucking stupid to realize the consequences.
Is that what you said about Joseph Rosenbaum, Anthony Huber, and Gaige Grosskreutz?

The walls are closing in on Donald Trump. What did Pat Cipollone reveal about Trump's actions.
In 2024 will Trump be the Republican nominee for President or in jail or both.

Any day now, right liar?

Is that what you said about Joseph Rosenbaum, Anthony Huber, and Gaige Grosskreutz?
LOL, were you expecting me to defend those idiots?

Kyle is NO hero. He should have kept his sorry ass at home that night.
They got what they deserved, and so did Babbitt.
Babbitt is no Hero, she is a traitor.

It can help their investigation, of course. And he may agree to have the footage of some of it played at the hearings.
In other words, they are fishing for something, and hoping to selectively leak a selectively edited video or transcript.

You have to see what a farce this is, but you take pride in blindly accepting it.

LOL, were you expecting me to defend those idiots?

Kyle is NO hero. He should have kept his sorry ass at home that night.
They got what they deserved, and so did Babbitt.
Babbitt is no Hero, she is a traitor.
That capital police officer should have kept his gun in his holster. None of his partners felt the need to even pull their guns, much less shoot an unarmed woman in the head. They weren't even taking cover.

The journalist who captured the shooting on video has been charged with a crime, of course. Police hate to be filmed!

Well that's stupid and wrong. They didn't pull his name out of a hat. The investigation led them to him and to find out what he knows.
What could he know, that Trump haters are not already convinced of?

Still waiting for your witness suggestions. The only one you gave is defying a subpoena to testify.

So...?
Of course he is. Imagine being kicked off the committee for not hating Trump enough, and then they ask you to testify? I'd tell them to kiss my ass, so if Jordan responded in more professional language than that, I give him props.

Like I said, when that sham committee decides to be truly bi-partisan by letting Jordan back on, I'll have some witness suggestions for you.

But that will never happen.

What could he know, that Trump haters are not already convinced of?
There you go. The first step in admitting that you don't know. I am proud of you. Now continue that thought...

So you have this many suggestions for witnesses: zero

Yet it seemed such an important point to you just yesterday. I guess it isn't anymore.

There you go. The first step in admitting that you don't know. I am proud of you. Now continue that thought...
So, you're back to your, "If you don't know, I'm not going to tell you," schtick?
So you have this many suggestions for witnesses: zero

Yet it seemed such an important point to you just yesterday. I guess it isn't anymore.
It's very important that the committee be bi-partisan, and call a variety of witnesses. You want one without the other, which is not possible.

Link?

Are you just making this ^^^^^ up?
What Crime?
What's the Journalist's Name?
UPDATE: John Sullivan was arrested and charged on January 14th, according to the Department of Justice, with “one count of knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority, one count of violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds, and one count of interfering with law enforcement engaged in the lawful performance of their official duties incident to and during the commission of civil disorder.” - Rolling Stone, Jan 2021

Obviously there is no secret plot there, despite the half truths of dishonest posters.

Forum List

Back