🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The walls are closing in on Donald Trump. What did Pat Cipollone reveal about Trump's actions.

I wonder if these trumpers understand how fucking stupid they sound, when their best defense they can muster is:

"They didn't all intend to shoot police or congresspeople!"

Why behind closed doors? What is the committee hiding?

Do they plan to selectively edit the video or transcript? Do they plan to not release any of it and have Honest Adam Schiff just give a summary?

I have no idea what Cipollone said. If it exonerates Trump, it should have been public. If it incriminates Trump it even more should have been public. If it neither exonerates, nor incriminates, it should have been public.

People hide things because they have something to hide.

Interesting reply. Let me help you out.

It was behind closed doors, because that's Cipollone's lawyers negotiated.

I guess he had something to hide.

And wasn't it Trump that said only criminals plead the 5th?

Some did. You were literally just told that. This is like talking to a child.

No......no guns were found at the capitol...you idiot....

From FBI testimony...you twit...

"How many firearms were confiscated in the Capitol or on Capitol grounds during that day?" Wisconsin Sen. Ron Johnson asked Jill Sanborn, the FBI official, during a Senate Homeland Security hearing.

"To my knowledge, we have not recovered any on that day from any other arrests at the scene at this point," replied Sanborn, who serves as FBI assistant director for counterterrorism.

"I don't want to speak on behalf of Metro and Capitol police, but, to my knowledge, none," she added.

I wonder if these trumpers understand how fucking stupid they sound, when their best defense they can muster is:

"They didn't all intend to shoot police or congresspeople!"

Hey...shithead.......the only person shot on Jan. 6 was an unarmed woman.....shot without warning by a government stooge......

I would call you a liar, but I generally believe that you are so uninformed and delusional that you believe that.

The FBI testifed that no guns were found in the Capitol...you moron....I just posted it....

"How many firearms were confiscated in the Capitol or on Capitol grounds during that day?" Wisconsin Sen. Ron Johnson asked Jill Sanborn, the FBI official, during a Senate Homeland Security hearing.

"To my knowledge, we have not recovered any on that day from any other arrests at the scene at this point," replied Sanborn, who serves as FBI assistant director for counterterrorism.

"I don't want to speak on behalf of Metro and Capitol police, but, to my knowledge, none," she added.

The walls are closing in on Donald Trump. What did Pat Cipollone reveal about Trump's actions.
In 2024 will Trump be the Republican nominee for President or in jail or both.

Oh, for the love of Thor...who cares?

You wake up at night in cold sweats yelling "ORANGE MAN BAD" don't you?

You certainly are entitled to your own Opinion.
I asked you "If she was there." She said she direct heard trump say "The people with weapons weren't there to hurt him and he wanted the SS to remove the magnetometers."

Cheney asked her to confirm that's when you (hutchinson) HEARD the President say,
"The people with weapons weren't there to hurt him and he wanted the SS to remove the magnetometers."

I think, just my opinion, this is a rather large issue.

And you...... "And whether effectively hearsay or direct evidence, it remains of no significance or relevance."

You answered your own “question.” It’s not a big deal at all. It’s a big who gives a fuck? It doesn’t mean anything. He recognized that anyone with guns weren’t there to hurt him so he saw no reason not to go. So what?

Thank goodness their hillbilly insurrection was crushed so quickly and without cops hosing them down with bullets. . Could have turned out differently.
Had they really wanted to take over the building, it would not have ended with one unarmed female being shot. Only a moron thinks people who disagree with them are "hill billies". The one thing about us country folk, we get shit done and we do not fuck around. IF we had wanted to take that building, the securities posture taken that day would have made it very easy to accomplish. We're not as stupid as you look. :auiqs.jpg: :smoke:

No......no guns were found at the capitol...you idiot....

From FBI testimony...you twit...

You people are either stupid of gullible.

That was the testimony of what the FBI confiscated, which were zero guns. The FBI specifically said, they were NOT speaking for the Capitol or DC Metro police, who did the gun confiscations.

He recognized that anyone with guns weren’t there to hurt him so he saw no reason not to go. So what?
So you agree trump knew they had weapons (guns),
He wanted to let them through the magnetometer, "because they weren't there to just him"
And you think trump going to the Capitol (marching with them) is no big deal.
(He saw no reason not to go).
So What?
Prove it... Prove they had weapons ON THIER PERSONS,,, not in their cars you lying sack of shit.
Well your fellow RW'er just said trump knew they had guns (and other weapons)
So what? was your fellow RW'ers response.

Liar. They said none were confiscated by them.

Damn son. This is getting embarrassing
Asking the FBI about confiscated guns, was lke
asking Inspector Clouseau if his dog bites.

person - "Does your doggie bite?"
Inspector - No my doggie doesn't bite.
the dog snarls and lunges to bite
person - "You said your doggie doesn't bite"
Inspector - "That's not my doggie"

Forum List

Back