The walls are closing in on Donald Trump. What did Pat Cipollone reveal about Trump's actions.

So you agree trump knew they had weapons (guns),
No. But the question assumes that the statement is not hearsay and that it was actually said. I wasnā€™t there. I Donā€™t know. Neither do you.
He wanted to let them through the magnetometer, "because they weren't there to just himā€

I think you misquoted that. But that aside, I believe the point was that he was noting that anyone with a gun didnā€™t represent a threat to him so that it should not be a reason for their refusal to take him there. See how context matters? šŸ˜Ž
And you think trump going to the Capitol (marching with them) is no big deal.
Wanting to go doesnā€™t mean marching, dimwit. And wanting to go isnā€™t a big deal. No. It simply isnā€™t. Why would it be?

Well your fellow RW'er just said trump knew they had guns (and other weapons)
So what? was your fellow RW'ers response.
Letā€™s play make believe. Letā€™s make believe he did know. So what? If his point was that they didnā€™t represent a threat to him, then the secret service should have not been preventing him from going. (He might be wrong as a matter of safety; but too bad. Context is still context)

If you imagine youā€™re making a point, youā€™re wrong. Or at least youā€™re not making a useful point.

Last edited:
I believe the point was that he was noting that anyone with a gun didnā€™t represent a threat to him so that it should not be a reason for their refusal to take him there.
Yes, very gross. Immediately repulsive to any normal, rational person of middling or better ethics and morals.

Had they really wanted to take over the building, it would not have ended with one unarmed female being shot. Only a moron thinks people who disagree with them are "hill billies". The one thing about us country folk, we get shit done and we do not fuck around. IF we had wanted to take that building, the securities posture taken that day would have made it very easy to accomplish. We're not as stupid as you look. :auiqs.jpg: :smoke:
The Capitol police officers were out numbered more than 10 to 1.

Yes, very gross. Immediately repulsive to any normal, rational person of middling or better ethics and morals.
Your usual incoherence is worse than usual.

If he believed that nobody there (armed or not) Represented a threat to him, he was free to say so to counter the Secret Service denial of his desire to go to the Capitol. Thereā€™s nothing ā€œgrossā€ about that you ultimate hack. And itā€™s not ā€œrepulsiveā€ to anyone with comprehension. And it has nothing to do with rationality or ethics or morality, you blowhard.

If he believed that nobody there (armed or not) Represented a threat to him, he was free to say so to counter the Secret Service denial of his desire to go to the Capitol.
Yes, to a person of low ethical and intellectual character. I know. I basically already pointed that out.

I am more than happy to let that claim stand and to let it be attacked by squealing cultists. This reveals more about them than it does about the comment.
You are always free to let your idiotic posts speak for your idiocy. And you are a cultist. Your imbecilic posts say a lot about you: None of it good. šŸ˜Ž

backagain rarely gets anything right. I think he just likes to argue, since he's always proven wrong by the facts.
He is kind of a thin skinned little baby. Which explains why he thinks his little act will annoy someone else. He thinks he is normal, and so therefore thinks everyone else is a thin skinned little manbaby, too.

No......no guns were found at the capitol
They didn't do a search, did they? Nope, they didn't.
shot without warning by a government stooge
Her own fellow insurrectionists yelled, clearly.....
"Gun....Gun.......He's got a Gun"
She was too fucking stupid to realize the consequences.

Reminds me of the joke,
"What was the last thing on the bugs mind when it hit the windshield?"

Ashli Babbitt was a traitor.

There is nothing Trump's white house lawyer can say that would incriminate Trump because he didn't do anything wrong... repeat sentence... He didn't do anything wrong.....
7 hours yesterday!!!! if they had gotten anything out of him the Friday meeting would have been over in 4 hours.... So they could get their weekend going....
This is getting ridiculous now... any word on what this is costing the tax payer?....
How the hell do you know?

When did my 'hopes get dashed' previously?

When trump was rightfully Impeached, twice. No hopes dashed on those days.
Oh, I got it, when the weak ass bootlickers in the Senate failed to Vote for the Impeachment?
Yeah, that was kinda disturbing, but it's no exoneration for trump.

Now, the J6 hearing Committee will recommend charges to the DOJ, and there is NOTHING the (R) in the Senate can do about that, this time.
No Senate Protection for Lying Con Man trump, this time.
plus HE LOST IN 2020 BY 7 MILLION VOTES

Let me put the task into perspective, since you think it can be done.
It would be the equivalent to searching the state of Wyoming.
When they suspect firearms to come in they would do it. And yes from my law enforcement experience and expertise it can be done.

Forum List

Back