🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The walls are closing in on Donald Trump. What did Pat Cipollone reveal about Trump's actions.

Link?

Are you just making this ^^^^^ up?
What Crime?
What's the Journalist's Name?
Happy to oblige. Feel free to ignore the link and the information you yourself asked for.

His name is John Sullivan. He is charged with civil disorder and unlawful entry, plus six other crimes that they threw in after the first video was posted, including disruption of a civil procedure and aiding and abetting. Yep, aidin' and abettin'!

In spite of a name almost as Irish as Finian O'Houghlihan, or whatever "Beto's" real name is, he is actually a person of color. He is a Trump opponent who was there to document the actions of the Trump supporters. But, I guess since he did not shoot any of the Trump supporters, he is suspect.

No, I don't know, either.
So, if you don't know, your excitement about Cipollone testifying is based entirely on Honest Adam Schiff telling you to be excited.

Nice.
You really couldn't puzzle that out on your own? Geez dude, at least put forth the minimum of mental effort, here.
No, I assumed from your past posts that you were doing it again. Mrs. Flops used to do that "figure it out, I'm certainly not going to explain it to you," womanly nonsense. She learned that I would simply ignore it, and stopped trying. So I suppose I will have to do the same for you.

So, if you don't know, your excitement about Cipollone testifying is based entirely on Honest Adam Schiff telling you to be excited.
I didn't express any excitement. So the only point you can muster,as usual, is based on a whiny, ad hoc fantasy.

Still waiting on those witness suggestions. You're really shitting the bed on that one.

Kyle is NO hero. He should have kept his sorry ass at home that night.
Unfortunately he had to go out and try to prevent scum sucking cowards like you from burning the city down. In reality, if you butchers had stayed home he would have done so too. Irony much, vermin?

That's because Trump raise the debt by $7 trillion, now you don't want to pay for Trump's spending spree?
Of course, you don't.........................just like your orange debt king.
Covid raised the debt... The China virus bio weapon fool..... the new debt king is senile Joe Biden the corrupted soul that has lived off of graft his entire life....

The walls are closing in on Donald Trump. What did Pat Cipollone reveal about Trump's actions.
In 2024 will Trump be the Republican nominee for President or in jail or both.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Happy to oblige. Feel free to ignore the link and the information you yourself asked for.

His name is John Sullivan. He is charged with civil disorder and unlawful entry, plus six other crimes that they threw in after the first video was posted, including disruption of a civil procedure and aiding and abetting. Yep, aidin' and abettin'!

In spite of a name almost as Irish as Finian O'Houghlihan, or whatever "Beto's" real name is, he is actually a person of color. He is a Trump opponent who was there to document the actions of the Trump supporters. But, I guess since he did not shoot any of the Trump supporters, he is suspect.

Sullivan infiltrated a scene he probably should not have.
He was NOT credentialed.

Actively joining a Bank Robbery and Filming the Robbery, cheering along with the Robbers and Breaking into Vaults, you know there might be consequences.
You can't just claim at the end, I was just there to film this illegal activity, then SELL the Video.
Sullivan may have had every good intention of making a 'name for himself' and not getting involved, but apparently he did.

Sullivan make some choices that day.
He broke into the Capitol.

I'll get right on that. Keep checking this thread . . .
No you won't. Because you originally vomited your stupid talking point to try to shut down discussion. You thought you were being clever, because it sure sounded clever in the blog you read or the youtube video you watched or the AM radio program you slurped.

But what actually happened is that you turned the spotlight squarely on yourself to support your idiot talking point.

And then you wilted like lettuce in the sun.

Sullivan infiltrated a scene he probably should not have.
He was NOT credentialed.
You have to be credentialed to be a journalist?

Who issues journalism credentials? Is it a federal agency, or a state agency, or what? I want to apply for some.
Actively joining a Bank Robbery and Filming the Robbery, cheering along with the Robbers and Breaking into Vaults, you know there might be consequences.
You can't just claim at the end, I was just there to film this illegal activity, then SELL the Video.
Sullivan may have had every good intention of making a 'name for himself' and not getting involved, but apparently he did.

Sullivan make some choices that day.
He broke into the Capitol.
I expected you to ignore the link, after asking for it. You responded, so props.

It is also possible that Sullivan was recruited as an unwitting stooge of the FBI, since he does appear that he encouraged the rioters.

We will never know the extent of the FBI's involvement in the agitation, nor will we ever know how it would have gone, if not for those FBI agitators.

Maybe another Trumper will step up to the plate.

What witnesses should the committee call, to tell the "other side" of the story?

Nearly everyone that was anywhere near Trump in any important position has already agreed to testify or is defying a subpoena to testify.

So... who? Who else?

The tooth fairy?

Unfortunately he had to go out and try to prevent scum sucking cowards like you from burning the city down. In reality, if you butchers had stayed home he would have done so too.
I have/had no desire to participate, support, defend or get involved with any of these loons from either side.

So I'm a 'coward' for participating or not participating?
You make ZERO sense, you NEVER do say anything resembling something intelligent.

No you won't. Because you originally vomited your stupid talking point to try to shut down discussion. You thought you were being clever, because it sure sounded clever in the blog you read or the youtube video you watched or the AM radio program you slurped.

But what actually happened is that you turned the spotlight squarely on yourself to support your idiot talking point.

And then you wilted like lettuce in the sun.
Uh-huh . . .

1657478317176.png

I have/had no desire to participate, support, defend or get involved with any of these loons from either side.

So I'm a 'coward' for participating or not participating?
You make ZERO sense, you NEVER do say anything resembling something intelligent.
You're a poor liar, but that's the one thing you do best.

In 2024 will Trump be the Republican nominee for President or in jail or both.

No one gives a shit since there is no defense and therefore no crossing witnesses, Government stooge. Oh, and you're a racist

Forum List

Back