🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The walls are closing in on Donald Trump. What did Pat Cipollone reveal about Trump's actions.

Trump wouldn't be taking everything to court if he was writing the check, instead of the sucker's who give him money.
Trump takes everything to court, and has for years. That's why he's had over 3,000 lawsuits, why he doesn't pay his contractors, and why he uses the courts to stall and delay actions against him. He knows he has deeper pockets, and more lawyers than the people suing him.

Just look at Trump and Stormy Daniels, Trump and Summer Zervos, Trump and all his contractors he didn't pay.

The only difference is now Trump has suckers to pay his legal bills, which he's turned into a profit making business. He raised over $200 million to fight the 2020 election, and only spend $8 million. Trump pocketed the difference.

It’s kind of funny. I am an avowed conservative. Yet I am the one asking questions — and the type of questions — we’d normally expect outraged liberals to be asking.

You might recall those bygone days when liberals and progressives believed in such “quaint” notions as the presumption of innocence and the right to trial and the right to a reasonable bail and how bail should serve the legitimate purpose of insuring a defendant’s return to court but not the illegitimate purpose of pressuring a defendant to plead guilty.

But, here, it’s a lib who seeks to keep presumed inocsnt defendants incarcerated because the mere charge involves some alleged violence or threat of violence? Interesting times we live in.

It’s kind of funny. I am an avowed conservative. Yet I am the one asking questions — and the type of questions — we’d normally expect outraged liberals to be asking.

You might recall those bygone days when liberals and progressives believed in such “quaint” notions as the presumption of innocence and the right to trial and the right to a reasonable bail and how bail should serve the legitimate purpose of insuring a defendant’s return to court but not the illegitimate purpose of pressuring a defendant to plead guilty.

But, here, it’s a lib who seeks to keep presumed inocsnt defendants incarcerated because the mere charge involves some alleged violence or threat of violence? Interesting times we live in.
Cute whining.

But in what the rest of us call "reality", the court of public opinion does not follow such strict rules. Because we aren't debating taking away someone's freedom. Just denying them privileges. Like, being president.

Because he's a coward. And a liar who will commit perjury within 5 minutes.
Trump lost a lawsuit against an author he sued

A decade ago, my lawyers questioned Trump under oath during a deposition in a libel case he filed against me for a biography I wrote, “TrumpNation.” (Trump lost the case in 2011.) Trump had to acknowledge 30 times during that deposition that he had lied over the years about a wide range of issues: his ownership stake in a large Manhattan real estate development; the cost of a membership to one of his golf clubs; the size of the Trump Organization; his wealth; the rate for his speaking appearances; how many condos he had sold; the debt he owed, and whether he borrowed money from his family to stave off personal bankruptcy.

The walls are closing in on Donald Trump. What did Pat Cipollone reveal about Trump's actions.
In 2024 will Trump be the Republican nominee for President or in jail or both.

Trump wouldn’t be the first criminal Republicans nominated for president.

All the people who stopped Trump from turning over the 2020 election were Republicans. Most voted him.
They put country over party.
Thank God for them.
Thank goodness they were not spineless minions like you.
Elmo, you dud, you’re now flailing like the retard you are.

I have applauded Pence. But still, what Trump sought was to prevent the overturning of our election via theft. So, stop being an off topic retard and attend to the actual point. You know: change it up.

Nor would I. Maybe you have the goods. Show us any alleged “insurrectionist” at all. Tell us that person’s name. What is the bail amount set? Is there a genuine concern or risk of flight? Or is the bail, instead, not serving it’s intended purpose of insuring the defendant’s return to the court on court dates? Is it maybe being misused to essentially punish a person who is presumed to be innocent in the eyes of the law?
Being held without bail is also for purposes of preventing people hell bent on again committing a serious felony if given the opportunity.

Cute whining.

But in what the rest of us call "reality", the court of public opinion does not follow such strict rules. Because we aren't debating taking away someone's freedom. Just denying them privileges. Like, being president.
Not ^ cute and not persuasive posting; just more of your usual dipshittery

The discussion has morphed into the topic of the denial to accused defendants of their right to reasonable bail.

And the topic of interest to you and the January 6 clown show committee was just inadvertently admitted by you. It has nothing to do with any “investigation” into anything. It is, instead, purely about your desire to deny the re-election of President Trump. (Which we knew it was all along.)

The discussion has morphed into the topic of the denial to accused defendants of their right to reasonable bail
No it hasn't. You brought up that off topic, pathetic fantasy, then you instantly tapped out. Because you instantly realized you are full of shit and have no examples or arguments to present.

Name names. Or realize nobody cares about your fantastes or your pathetic effort to change the subject.

They're like alQaeda terrorists. They have an unshakeable belief, they would repeatedly commit their crimes if they were ever let loose.
Each one being held until trial was denied bail or had bail revoked for a very specific reason.

And it's not the topic anyway. If the whiny little cultist thinks he has good points about it (he doesnt), he should start a thread and get embarrassed and destroyed there.

Serial killers are never let out on bail.

In 2024 will Trump be the Republican nominee for President or in jail or both.

It's OK bro, liberals tell us walls aren't effective anyway.

Forum List

Back