🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The walls are closing in on Donald Trump. What did Pat Cipollone reveal about Trump's actions.

Trump told the proud boys to "stand by". And now two of their leaders have plead guilty to seditious conspiracy. A charge serious enough that they wouldn't plead guilty to, without some sort of deal to turn states evidence to reduce the sentence.
What would Nancy have to plead to for her role in orchestrating the J6 Reichstag Fire?

IT was NOT an armed attack. No weapons were used..

My gawd you are lying assholes..
Tell that to the over half dozen people arrested either bringing arms to the capitol, or possessing arms on capitol grounds.

What you're confused about is that the FBI said that "they" didn't confiscate any guns. The FBI official specifically he didn't speak for the Capitol of DC Metro police.

Again dumbass DC is a gun free zone. You telling everyone that DC knew guns were coming into the district of Columbia and they didn't stop them?
DC is not a police state. People were bringing guns in the trunks of their cars. And the 4th amendment precludes checking car trunks for weapons without a warrant.

What would Nancy have to plead to for her role in orchestrating the J6 Reichstag Fire?
Actually that would be the Architect of the Capitol, the Senate Sgt at arms, and the house Sgt at arms, who had responsibility for the Capitol police.

No matter the amount, of provable facts will dissuade the democrat cult... No lie is too great to tell and no accusation, no matter how silly or unsubstantiated, is off limits. The left is totally unhinged.

This thread started claiming the walls were closing in on Trump. But when we go look at all of the liberal news outlets it is the same claim, over and over again.

"Former White House counsel Pat Cipollone did not “contradict” the testimony of “any other” witnesses when he was interviewed Friday by members of the Jan. 6 panel, Rep. Zoe Lofgren (D-Calif.) revealed."
Source

Note how that was parsed. IF they had gotten any positive confirmation, they would have been all over the news with it. They got nothing from him and now they are using the "drag out" to make it appear as if they did.

Actually that would be the Architect of the Capitol, the Senate Sgt at arms, and the house Sgt at arms, who had responsibility for the Capitol police.
You forgot Nancy Pelosi... The House SAA is the chair of the oversite committee for a reason, he reports to Nancy Pelosi, the speaker of the House who must make all requests for National Guard use. Everything ends in her lap in regards the Capitol Hill Complex for which she is responsible.

Way to duck the question. But no, not quite an “answer” to the question. Why not try this? Instead of your current deflection efforts of ducking, bobbing and weaving and attempting to change the subject:

why not just simply state what you contend has been “damning”’to Trump? Then tell us how, specifically, in your view, it’s “damning.” Then I’ll reply to your thesis, point by point.

Or, as I predict, you can continue to evade. Or you can just run away.
So, what IMO has been damning to trump

Hutchinson’s testimony that trump wanted the mags turned off and he didn’t care if they had weapons or not because they were not there to harm him.

Is Hutchinson telling the truth?
I believe she is.
Why would she risk her career or life to testify under oath and fabricate a story about trump.
She wouldn’t. That’s why I believe her

Let’s see what Cipollone had to say in his testimony.

Fair enough?
Did I answer your question?

Question?
What is damning?

Trump saying to turn off the mags, knowing they have weapons, and let them in, because his ego wanted more people at his little rally, and saying that they aren’t there to hurt him (me).

Then sending those same people, who he knows are armed, to March on down to the Capitol, and I’ll be there with you.

You need someone, under oath, to tell there side or confirm her statement.

"Former White House counsel Pat Cipollone did not “contradict” the testimony of “any other” witnesses when he was interviewed Friday by members of the Jan. 6 panel, Rep. Zoe Lofgren (D-Calif.) revealed."
Source

Note how that was parsed. IF they had gotten any positive confirmation, they would have been all over the news with it. They got nothing from him and now they are using the "drag out" to make it appear as if they did.
It was parsed because without a vote by the full committee, individual members are not allowed to reveal testimony they heard. Therefore they could only give general statements about the witnesses testimony, but not any of the testimony, or hints to specifics about their testimony.

That's why they were able to say that Cipollone "didn't" plead the 5th, and "didn't" contradict other witnesses.

DC is not a police state. People were bringing guns in the trunks of their cars. And the 4th amendment precludes checking car trunks for weapons without a warrant.
DC is a gun free zone so you're just that stupid to think DC officials knew guns were coming in DC and no one tried to stop them.

You forgot Nancy Pelosi... The House SAA is the chair of the oversite committee for a reason, he reports to Nancy Pelosi, the speaker of the House who must make all requests for National Guard use. Everything ends in her lap in regards the Capitol Hill Complex for which she is responsible.
The Capitol police board of governors requires a majority vote to take action. And the House SAA is but one of three, with the majority being in republican control.

I'm sure you wouldn't want Nancy to be able to overrule the two republican members on the board as chairman.

Tell that to the over half dozen people arrested either bringing arms to the capitol, or possessing arms on capitol grounds.

What you're confused about is that the FBI said that "they" didn't confiscate any guns. The FBI official specifically he didn't speak for the Capitol of DC Metro police.
IF it was an armed attack, you would not have been able to get back into the building. Drama Queen.

The Capitol police board of governors requires a majority vote to take action. And the House SAA is but one of three, with the majority being in republican control.

I'm sure you wouldn't want Nancy to be able to overrule the two republican members on the board as chairman.
Schumer was in control of one SSA... SO, we had TWO democrat SSA's both of which were controlled by DEMCORATS... Pelosi is still responsible, Full stop.. No matter what the vote was. This is a Quasi military chain of command. She owns this...

IF it was an armed attack, you would not have been able to get back into the building. Drama Queen.

Really? Maybe you missed that the Capitol Police were armed with machine guns. One of them showed up in the video right after the shooting of Ashli Babbit locked and loaded.

It was parsed because without a vote by the full committee, individual members are not allowed to reveal testimony they heard. Therefore they could only give general statements about the witnesses testimony, but not any of the testimony, or hints to specifics about their testimony.

That's why they were able to say that Cipollone "didn't" plead the 5th, and "didn't" contradict other witnesses.
:spinner: :spinner: :spinner: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

This isn't my first Rodeo homie... I know how this game is played..

Schumer was in control of one SSA... SO, we had TWO democrat SSA's both of which were controlled by DEMCORATS... Pelosi is still responsible, Full stop.. No matter what the vote was. This is a Quasi military chain of command. She owns this...
Schumer was in control of one SSA...

I can only call you an ignorant fool. Remember Mitch McConnell was in charge of the senate. He was the one who scheduled the impeachment trial, not Schummer.

Get your head out of your ass, and return to reality.

Really? Maybe you missed that the Capitol Police were armed with machine guns. One of them showed up in the video right after the shooting of Ashli Babbit locked and loaded.
The police "showed up"... and yet the crowd was UNARMED

Forum List

Back