The walls are closing in on Donald Trump. What did Pat Cipollone reveal about Trump's actions.

Met in April for "an informal meeting"
July 8th was for real.

You nervous?
You should be.

The Committee is doing their DD, and they are presenting it in a Masterful Display.

We know how close to the vest the democrats have kept everything deemed harmful to Trump

The walls are closing in on Donald Trump. What did Pat Cipollone reveal about Trump's actions.
In 2024 will Trump be the Republican nominee for President or in jail or both.

WE GOTEEEM NOW!, Chapter 78,943.

How many times are you going to have your hopes dashed? Winco
When did my 'hopes get dashed' previously?

When trump was rightfully Impeached, twice. No hopes dashed on those days.
Oh, I got it, when the weak ass bootlickers in the Senate failed to Vote for the Impeachment?
Yeah, that was kinda disturbing, but it's no exoneration for trump.

Now, the J6 hearing Committee will recommend charges to the DOJ, and there is NOTHING the (R) in the Senate can do about that, this time.
No Senate Protection for Lying Con Man trump, this time.

Why behind closed doors? What is the committee hiding?

Do they plan to selectively edit the video or transcript? Do they plan to not release any of it and have Honest Adam Schiff just give a summary?

I have no idea what Cipollone said. If it exonerates Trump, it should have been public. If it incriminates Trump it even more should have been public. If it neither exonerates, nor incriminates, it should have been public.

People hide things because they have something to hide.
It will be shown to you, soon enough. Those who refuse to look will never see.

In 2024 will Trump be the Republican nominee for President or in jail or both.

So. Let’s recap:

You don’t know what he said. But you’re asking if the walls are closing in BASED on what you don’t know?

You may not be objective or logical or credible, but at least your OP is absurd.

How much more can the "walls close in" after 4 years now??

How many more "bombshells" can he endure?
Trump has been doing nothing but lose in the last 2 years; He lost the Presidency, the House, the Senate and 80 law suits trying to over turn the election.
He is one of the biggest losers in US political history.
The finale of his political life could be the first President to got to jail.
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The trump KKKult.
1657398624392.jpeg

So. Let’s recap:

You don’t know what he said. But you’re asking if the walls are closing in BASED on what you don’t know?

You may not be objective or logical or credible, but at least your OP is absurd.
I wonder what was said, you seem fearful of what is said.
All of the testimony that is damning Trump is coming from Republicans. Most voted for Trump. How do you rationalize it?

I love how the left has jumped on the "you can't know until Tuesday" meme... Every single left wing news outlet has used the same headline... I guess the talking points have gone out...

"Cipollone didn't discount Hutchisons testimony". Which means, Cipollone did not confirm it and they can't say he did... LOL

They Got NOTHIN.... This is SPIN... :spinner: :spinner: :spinner:

Trump has been doing nothing but lose in the last 2 years; He lost the Presidency, the House, the Senate and 80 law suits trying to over turn the election.
He is one of the biggest losers in US political history.
The finale of his political life could be the first President to got to jail.
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take a picture, Biden, Pelosi and Schumer will be the last democrat leaders for at least a generation

When did my 'hopes get dashed' previously?

When trump was rightfully Impeached, twice. No hopes dashed on those days.
Oh, I got it, when the weak ass bootlickers in the Senate failed to Vote for the Impeachment?
Yeah, that was kinda disturbing, but it's no exoneration for trump.

Now, the J6 hearing Committee will recommend charges to the DOJ, and there is NOTHING the (R) in the Senate can do about that, this time.
No Senate Protection for Lying Con Man trump, this time.
Russia Russia Russia... Dossier Dossier Dossier pee in the bed.... Don Jr Don Jr Ivanka Ivanka Ivanka... rape rape rape.... grab pussy..... and a whole host of let downs for you anti Trump and anti American anti freedom china bots......

I wonder what was said, you seem fearful of what is said.
All of the testimony that is damning Trump is coming from Republicans. Most voted for Trump. How do you rationalize it?
You seem to be claiming to know what was said when you have not one damn clue. So, you seem to be a liar in the OP and thread headline. Color me unsurprised.

What testimony has damned Trump? :dunno:Be specific. Because, frankly, you once again appear to be full of shit.

Forum List

Back