The War on Donald Trump

Their candidate is so bad, they cannot promote her, all they have is to try to make Trump look worse.

you have that butt backwards.

but thanks for proving once again how delusional trumpsters are.
It is astounding. And when Trump loses badly, or quits before November, none of them will take a look in the mirror and wonder when and where they veered so far from American values.

Lol, a liberal taking about American Values. What a disgusting piece of shit you are.

There in lies the truth in the dysfunction of American politics. The right has convinced themselves that the left are not worthy of respect.

No, the left has shown themselves, that they are not worthy of respect.

How often do you see a lefty describe a righty as "a disgusting piece of shit"? .

In those exact words? Not often, but in other words, very often.

Sure the left has wild ideas sometimes and they want to spend money in ways that help or TRY to help sectors of the population that don't seem affordable but does that REALLY make them disgusting pieces of shit?

That is irrelevant. I didn't say he was a piece of shit because he wants to help people.

Do the right leaning Americans honestly believe that by calling their political opposition disgusting pieces of shit they will ever work out compromises in Congress that will benefit them?

You cannot compromise with them, you cannot work anything out with them. History has shown that. And besides, I'm not in Congress.

The right does not OWN this nation any more than the left.

Strawman, I never said or implied anything like that.

It's high time the name calling and vitriol stops coming between parties. There is work to do that requires mutual respect, Get to it and leave the pointless stuff in the rear view mirror.

Therein lies the problem. You lefties believe that you dictate what the work is that needs to be done, and there is no compromising on that. Regardless, it's still irrelevant as it has nothing to do with why I called him a disgusting piece of shit.

I am not a lefty. I AM tired of nothing getting done in Congress.

I'll sum it up in one word:

BENGHAZI!!!!

Oh, and that email thing seems to have Alex-Jonesing a lot, too.

So Benghazi isn't really there? That didn't really happen? The e-mails too? Just a figment of my imagination? Oh, and what does any of that have to do with American values? Do you even know what the argument is about?

I haven't forgotten the American Values part. It's why I agree with this:

Lol, a liberal taking about American Values. What a disgusting piece of shit you are.

I am not sure you qualify as a good judge of American Values.

You're embrace of conclusions on those issues which aren't supported by evidence makes your judgement suspect at best.

In my opinion foul language is not a value of any form, which makes me unsure it qualifies as an American Value. I would not be unsure if I had evidence.

I am always suspect of everyone's judgement, including my own and yours.

Meh, I don't use foul language for it's value to anyone but myself. It entertains me.

I learned a long time ago that arguing with the left is a useless waste of time. Even when you prove them wrong unquestionably, they lie spin, derail, and otherwise avoid ever having to admit they were wrong. Even if you manage to embarrass them so badly that they leave the thread and never come back, they only repeat the same crap you already debunked in some other thread. Only one person on the left has ever had the honesty, integrity, or intelligence to actually admit when they were wrong.

Now, I will usually give them up to three posts in a discussion with me, and then I usually have to dismiss them. Others that have been here forever, like the one that started this line of discussion, have proven themselves to be lying idiots and those people I will simply point at and call them what they are.

I never said that foul language was an American Value.

It is astounding. And when Trump loses badly, or quits before November, none of them will take a look in the mirror and wonder when and where they veered so far from American values.

There in lies the truth in the dysfunction of American politics. The right has convinced themselves that the left are not worthy of respect.

How often do you see a lefty describe a righty as "a disgusting piece of shit"? .

Sure the left has wild ideas sometimes and they want to spend money in ways that help or TRY to help sectors of the population that don't seem affordable but does that REALLY make them disgusting pieces of shit?

That is irrelevant. I didn't say he was a piece of shit because he wants to help people.

Do the right leaning Americans honestly believe that by calling their political opposition disgusting pieces of shit they will ever work out compromises in Congress that will benefit them?

You cannot compromise with them, you cannot work anything out with them. History has shown that. And besides, I'm not in Congress.

It's high time the name calling and vitriol stops coming between parties. There is work to do that requires mutual respect, Get to it and leave the pointless stuff in the rear view mirror.

Therein lies the problem. You lefties believe that you dictate what the work is that needs to be done, and there is no compromising on that. Regardless, it's still irrelevant as it has nothing to do with why I called him a disgusting piece of shit.

^^^^^^^^^^^

this is why you're a dickhead

Sadly the way Trump communicates gives these yahoo's license to run off at the mouth also. They negate what points they are trying to convey with the manner in which they deliver them.

I am not a lefty. I AM tired of nothing getting done in Congress.

Lol, whatever lefty. Never seen you defend someone on the right or any Conservative politician or idea. Maybe I missed it, but for you to make the laughable claim that we don't see anyone on the left calling a person on the right a "Disgusting piece of shit" tells me you are quite the partisan. Actions speak louder than words.

^^^^^^^^^^^

Sadly the way Trump communicates gives these yahoo's license to run off at the mouth also. They negate what points they are trying to convey with the manner in which they deliver them.

Hey lefty, I have been saying things like that since Trump was a Democrat.

^^^^^^^^^^^

This didn't start with Combover Caligula. This one in particular has been this way since at least 2013.

How often do you see a lefty describe a righty as "a disgusting piece of shit"?

On this forum? Plenty. Not that exact phrase, maybe, but the vitriol flows both ways between the 'right' and 'left'.

Maybe it's more one way, I don't know, but it's far from exclusive.

Of course it isn't exclusive. Lefties only hear and believe what they want to believe.

^^^^^^^^^^^

This didn't start with Combover Caligula. This one in particular has been this way since at least 2013.

2011, actually.

^^^^^^^^^^^

Right... Tough guy! Being a badass on the internets must be an awesome responsibility.

another? He's one of the original dopey #nevertrumpers.

This is news why?

Cuz we haven't seen anyone of note repudiating Clinton from her own party like this.
Course not she's a part of the establishment. Haven't you figured this whole thing out yet?

This isn't an election of Dems vs Republicans, this is an election of the American people vs Washington

Look out your front door, there's a political revolution going on and the media, and the establishment, isn't going to serve you this truth any time soon
We the people are going to tell Trump...Hell no

^^^^^^^^^^^

I suspect a lot longer. He has been saving the world and everything. That must wear on a guy.

^^^^^^^^^^^

Right... Tough guy! Being a badass on the internets must be an awesome responsibility.

Badass? Wtf are you talking about now? Cussing makes one a badass? Not where I'm from. That was a very lame attempt at an insult. I've been insulted by MUCH better than you.

Piers Morgan just pointed out that TODAYS New York Times has six (6) negative news stories, five (5) negative letters, and two (2) negative opinion pieces.

Why? Context? Doesn't Trump pride himself (okay, brag...) on being unpredictable, and outrageous?

He never complained when he got all the free air time that worked in his favor? Now he whines like a little spoiled rich girl?

and now he doesn't like 'polls' either. too, too funny

Step up your game ck. We expect more from you. :D

On this forum? Plenty. Not that exact phrase, maybe, but the vitriol flows both ways between the 'right' and 'left'.

Of course it isn't exclusive. Lefties only hear and believe what they want to believe.

Which makes them SO different from neocons. I am just not quite done telling a-holes like pred and the other guy how pissed I am that they trashed what USED to be an honorable political party. Screw em. Now I have no party I can feel good about so they are the enemy. The best way they can save the world is butt out of politics and save their war stories for the kiddies.

Which makes them SO different from neocons. I am just not quite done telling a-holes like pred and the other guy how pissed I am that they trashed what USED to be an honorable political party. Screw em. Now I have no party I can feel good about so they are the enemy. The best way they can save the world is butt out of politics and save their war stories for the kiddies.

I doubt either political party was ever all that honorable, really. It's just easier to see the lies, greed, and corruption in today's world. :p

^^^^^^^^^^^

Badass? Wtf are you talking about now? Cussing makes one a badass? Not where I'm from. That was a very lame attempt at an insult. I've been insulted by MUCH better than you.

Without a doubt! :lol:

I doubt either political party was ever all that honorable, really. It's just easier to see the lies, greed, and corruption in today's world. :p

Probably true. It's just that I remember a better class of republican before they sold out to the Christian Fundamentalist neo cons.

LOL Yep, Trump earns every bit of the bad publicity. And he eats it up. He is in the spotlight all the time. And that is where his ego demands that he be, positive or negative. Trump is on a massive narcistic ego trip, and I really don't think that he cares whether he wins or loses as long as he can stay in the spotlight.

And what makes fat, ugly old Hillary keep wading into smelly crowds of leftists when she could be at one of her estates snapping her fingers at Huma for more gum?

LOL Yep, Trump earns every bit of the bad publicity. And he eats it up. He is in the spotlight all the time. And that is where his ego demands that he be, positive or negative. Trump is on a massive narcistic ego trip, and I really don't think that he cares whether he wins or loses as long as he can stay in the spotlight.

And what makes fat, ugly old Hillary keep wading into smelly crowds of leftists when she could be at one of her estates snapping her fingers at Huma for more gum?

She likes people like you who show up at rallies. It's probably genetic on your end. You know, the small gene pool phenomenon?

Forum List

Back