The War on Donald Trump

How many millions of taxpayer's dollars has the GOP spent on their endless and politically driven Hillary Clinton witch hunts.
And now Trump.has a war declared on him because of exactly what he has said and the people he has needlessly attacked. Let's not forget his daily endless lies.
The fucker did it to himself? Man, what gullible and easily manipulated tools.

This isn't about PC. It's about a man who might very well suffer from Narcissistic Personality Disorder (and I mean that quite literally) and fans who are clearly trying to make him into something he is not.
From the Mayo Clinic:

DSM-5 criteria for narcissistic personality disorder include these features:

• Having an exaggerated sense of self-importance
  • Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
  • Exaggerating your achievements and talents
  • Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people
  • Requiring constant admiration
  • Having a sense of entitlement
  • Expecting special favors and unquestioning compliance with your expectations
  • Taking advantage of others to get what you want
  • Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
  • Being envious of others and believing others envy you
  • Behaving in an arrogant or haughty manner

Now, for all the Trumpanzees: Which one does NOT describe Trump?

It describes Trump and obama to a T.
Well, you're half right.

Not to mention the millions Clinton is spending in battleground states on negative ads.

Why would anyone who supports Trump dare whine about anything being 'negative?' Are you bleeding from the eyes or wherever ck?
did I forget to do a cereal_killer ???
:lol:

I read it, but its just more of the same. Since I like you Dante and you "mentioned" me I'll address it. I've said on this thread, I'm not complaining. I'm just pointing out what is AND its ok AND its expected. I also said if Breitbart and Drudge were cable "news" outlets I'd sure as hell expect them to give Trump way more favorable coverage that Clinton. I wouldn't be so dopey to deny that they were doing it. Suck it up, see it, acknowledge it and move on.

Not to mention the millions Clinton is spending in battleground states on negative ads.

Why would anyone who supports Trump dare whine about anything being 'negative?' Are you bleeding from the eyes or wherever ck?
did I forget to do a cereal_killer ???
:lol:

I read it, but its just more of the same. Since I like you Dante and you "mentioned" me I'll address it. I've said on this thread, I'm not complaining. I'm just pointing out what is AND its ok AND its expected. I also said if Breitbart and Drudge were cable "news" outlets I'd sure as hell expect them to give Trump way more favorable coverage that Clinton. I wouldn't be so dopey to deny that they were doing it. Suck it up, see it, acknowledge it and move on.

This is how desperate the Leftists now are, they're reaching professional comedy level now with this stuff.

This below OP is so funny, I nearly wet my panties :eek-52: :lol:

Is Trump a Russian Manchurian Candidate?

Forum List

Back