The war on vapers

Yes, I'm sure that's it, Trump wants more money, since he has so much invested in tobacco farms and stuff.

I see Donny is taking on the vaping industry after 6 deaths might have been caused by these things.

I wonder if there are any other industries where he could apply this logic ?
I knew someone that had the vapers once.

It's not Trump, you asshat...it's the left wingers in the Federal bureaucracy....you moron.....foolish people thought it was about smoking and your health.....for left wingers it is always about control...they have a mental illness the forces them to control others...

Come on Dick Tiny, you can claim vaping is more dangerous than guns, too...

Swimming pools. Showers. Cars. Alcohol. Outdoor recreational activities. Ban them all. Sound like the world you want?

We already do ban things that are dangerous... We ban drugs. We ban lawn darts.
Lol
Lawn darts are very dangerous, just like bathtubs and swimming pools and lawnmowers

We`re supposed to be afraid of vapers now, not being gunned down at Walmart or a movie theater.
Lol
You have more chance of getting killed by a lawn mower than someone using an ar in this country, fact... so shut the fuck up you spineless motherfucker

One of a thousand issues the president is dealing with. The problem is that the democrat majority in congress seems paralyzed by TDS.

People have the right to commit suicide. There goes about 70% of your "gun deaths"
What about the others?

No one has the right to commit murder. So the people who commit murder should be locked away.

Don't forget that people commit murder not weapons
And people inhale smoke, it's not the vape's fault.

Right as I said I really don't care about e cigarettes.

I have no problem with not allowing minors to purchase them but for adults anything goes
So again, after 6 deaths Trump does something (good for him) but after thousands of guns deaths, nothing. Not logical.
Lol
People kill people not firearms you silly little fucker

Statism on parade. Make no mistake, this isn't about some noble concern for the health of America's youth. This is about Big Tobacco using their K Street lobbying power and our political betters to regain the market shares they lost the vaping industry. Notice how the ban on flavors doesn't apply to tobacco products. Look kids, if you're going to put bullshit into your lungs it better a Kool Mild!
Lol
Pot smoking, cigarette smoking, Cigar smoking, vaping… Same difference. To each his own I guess

Can it be shown that a product is at fault in these cases?

If so, then the action should be focused on the defective product, not that activity of the user.

We`re supposed to be afraid of vapers now, not being gunned down at Walmart or a movie theater.
Lol
You have more chance of getting killed by a lawn mower than someone using an ar in this country, fact... so shut the fuck up you spineless motherfucker

Our liberal friends used to denounce "Saturday Night Special" firearms as the cause of violence in this country. Small, low caliber, inexpensive handguns.

Now, they have flipflopped and attack relatively expensive sporting rifles as the scourge of mankind.

The reality, of course is a lot more complicated.

Stay out of gangland, and make sure the bad guys know you are armed, and you probably won't be shot.

Lol

Our liberal friends used to denounce "Saturday Night Special" firearms as the cause of violence in this country. Small, low caliber, inexpensive handguns.

Now, they have flipflopped and attack relatively expensive sporting rifles as the scourge of mankind.

The reality, of course is a lot more complicated.

Stay out of gangland, and make sure the bad guys know you are armed, and you probably won't be shot.
Yep,
Urban America is where most of the fuck up’s happen... Fact

The issue is bigger than liability for an alleged defective product. The issue is about marketing a dangerous product to kids. It ties in with the left's ludicrous back door effort to pretend that marijuana was a healthy substitute for cigarette smoking. As usual the democrat majority in congress remains oblivious while they try to organize their pot head base into some kind of sober (for one day) voting block.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back