The war on vapers

Our liberal friends used to denounce "Saturday Night Special" firearms as the cause of violence in this country. Small, low caliber, inexpensive handguns.
Now, they have flipflopped and attack relatively expensive sporting rifles as the scourge of mankind.
Liberals over react just because kids get shot at a school.

What about the others?

No one has the right to commit murder. So the people who commit murder should be locked away.

Don't forget that people commit murder not weapons
And people inhale smoke, it's not the vape's fault.

Right as I said I really don't care about e cigarettes.

I have no problem with not allowing minors to purchase them but for adults anything goes
So again, after 6 deaths Trump does something (good for him) but after thousands of guns deaths, nothing. Not logical.
Lol
People kill people not firearms you silly little fucker
So you're an NRA parrot. Got it.

I see Donny is taking on the vaping industry after 6 deaths might have been caused by these things.

I wonder if there are any other industries where he could apply this logic ?

Swimming pools. Showers. Cars. Alcohol. Outdoor recreational activities. Ban them all. Sound like the world you want?

Naw. Just guns will do.

Why? What part of your logic, puts guns on one side of a line, and the rest on the other?

How well did that drug ban work?

Pretty well.. maybe you should read the history of why drugs are illegal.

Actually it didn't decrease drug use at all

About the same percentage of the population used drugs even after all the prohibitions and bans

We basically wasted trillions of dollars and the lives of many people in the failed war on drugs

About the same percentage of the population used drugs even after all the prohibitions and bans

We basically wasted trillions of dollars and the lives of many people in the failed war on drugs

Black radicals screamed for it, then sniveled when it turned out that clamping down on the heroin and crack epidemics in black hoods meant arresting a lot of low life black gangbangers. lol you're just silly.

Black radicals screamed for it, then sniveled when it turned out that clamping down on the heroin and crack epidemics in black hoods meant arresting a lot of low life black gangbangers. lol you're just silly.

Exactly right. Sleepy Joe was at the forefront of passing legislation in response to his ghetto constituents demanding "action" to clean up the nation's hoods. In reality, the legislation wasn't a total flop. In the early 90's, there were a lot of drug related shootings and gang wars, and the Biden supported laws did put young thugs away for long stretches reducing crime in a lot of places.

Again, pick up a history book about the bad old days when snake oil salesmen were selling cocaine and opium as miracle cures... There's a reason why these laws were passed.

Actually, nobody "screamed" for it... certainly not the poor communities that were impacted.

The real problem. Rich dopers like Lush Rimjob got probation while poor kids got jail.

Again, pick up a history book about the bad old days when snake oil salesmen were selling cocaine and opium as miracle cures... There's a reason why these laws were passed.
Again the so called war on drugs was a abject failure

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Because people bought into the idea that government can solve all their problems. From one snake oil to another.

No one has the right to commit murder. So the people who commit murder should be locked away.

Don't forget that people commit murder not weapons
And people inhale smoke, it's not the vape's fault.

Right as I said I really don't care about e cigarettes.

I have no problem with not allowing minors to purchase them but for adults anything goes
So again, after 6 deaths Trump does something (good for him) but after thousands of guns deaths, nothing. Not logical.
Lol
People kill people not firearms you silly little fucker
So you're an NRA parrot. Got it.
Gun Owners of America | The only no compromise gun lobby in Washington

That's your opinion, but frankly, I don't want to be tripping over drug addicts on the way to work.

Because people bought into the idea that government can solve all their problems. From one snake oil to another.

I know I can go to the pharmacy and know that the stuff I buy there is safe to use. Um, yeah, government DID solve the problem there.

Okay, let's get back on subject. Actually seeing a rare case where Trump is acting like a decent human being is refreshing, but because it's Trump, I have to wonder about what the real motives are.

Most of these cases are people who used illegal, home made vaping packs laced with TCH, not the quality controlled cartridges made in a factory somewhere.

And I have to wonder if the Tobacco Industry is driving this... as they are losing too many customers to vaping.

Vaping has to be one of the dumbest things a human can do

Not even close to ...

sarah-and-michael-wedding_01-b9fedade6047492db374f8e7028fcef9.jpg

That's your opinion, but frankly, I don't want to be tripping over drug addicts on the way to work.

I know I can go to the pharmacy and know that the stuff I buy there is safe to use. Um, yeah, government DID solve the problem there.

It's not an opinion and that fact that you're not tripping over drug addicts is proof that illegal drug use isn't the problem you think it is

https://www.history.com/news/americ...signed-to-fail-so-why-is-it-being-revived-now

It's not an opinion and that fact that you're not tripping over drug addicts is proof that illegal drug use isn't the problem you think it is

I'm not tripping over them because they have the good sense to keep their nasty little vice hidden. Without the drug laws, we'd have a lot more of them and they'd be pretty open about it.

I remember driving through the West side and playing "Dodge the Crackhead" until we cracked down on them,thank you.

I'm not tripping over them because they have the good sense to keep their nasty little vice hidden. Without the drug laws, we'd have a lot more of them and they'd be pretty open about it.

I remember driving through the West side and playing "Dodge the Crackhead" until we cracked down on them,thank you.
The same percentage of the population is using drugs as it always had even before the "war on drugs"

Forum List

Back