The war on vapers

I see Donny is taking on the vaping industry after 6 deaths might have been caused by these things.

I wonder if there are any other industries where he could apply this logic ?

Swimming pools. Showers. Cars. Alcohol. Outdoor recreational activities. Ban them all. Sound like the world you want?

I don't know about you, but everyone is entitled to shower everyday, and there are so many cars on the roads, and pretty much everyone drinks. You must never leave your home!!

Too dangerous!!! Something needs to be done!

555.jpeg

I see Donny is taking on the vaping industry after 6 deaths might have been caused by these things.

Owning a vape is not a Constitutional Right...

Now maybe the idiots using the vape would stop tampering with it and use it correctly they might not die but idiots must be idiots and the weaker minded will kill themselves off by doing stupid things...
What you subject your own body to is no one's business

It's not Trump, you asshat...it's the left wingers in the Federal bureaucracy....you moron.....foolish people thought it was about smoking and your health.....for left wingers it is always about control...they have a mental illness the forces them to control others...

Come on Dick Tiny, you can claim vaping is more dangerous than guns, too...

Swimming pools. Showers. Cars. Alcohol. Outdoor recreational activities. Ban them all. Sound like the world you want?

We already do ban things that are dangerous... We ban drugs. We ban lawn darts.
How well did that drug ban work?

It depends on how they're approaching it. Product liability and criminal liability charges against the responsible parties would be the proper avenue. But of course, Congress will opt for inane regulations instead. It's what they do.

People have the right to commit suicide. There goes about 70% of your "gun deaths"
What about the others?

No one has the right to commit murder. So the people who commit murder should be locked away.

Don't forget that people commit murder not weapons
And people inhale smoke, it's not the vape's fault.

Right as I said I really don't care about e cigarettes.

I have no problem with not allowing minors to purchase them but for adults anything goes

People have the right to commit suicide. There goes about 70% of your "gun deaths"
What about the others?

No one has the right to commit murder. So the people who commit murder should be locked away.

I have no problem with not allowing minors to purchase them but for adults anything goes
So again, after 6 deaths Trump does something (good for him) but after thousands of guns deaths, nothing. Not logical.

Statism on parade. Make no mistake, this isn't about some noble concern for the health of America's youth. This is about Big Tobacco using their K Street lobbying power and our political betters to regain the market shares they lost the vaping industry. Notice how the ban on flavors doesn't apply to tobacco products. Look kids, if you're going to put bullshit into your lungs it better a Kool Mild!

What about the others?

So again, after 6 deaths Trump does something (good for him) but after thousands of guns deaths, nothing. Not logical.

No your comparison is not logical.

If we applied that to rifles vs bare hands then we would see that more people are killed by a person using bare hands annually than with all rifles combined so maybe we should do something about bare hands.

Murder is illegal it matters not how that murder is committed

Forum List

Back