🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The War with Islam...

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
The fire in the ME started in Israel's conquests in Palestine, spread by the AIPAC inspired PNAC Neo-Cons whose idea to get rid of Saddam in Iraq morphed into the Arab Spring and onward to the Boston Marathon to Paris...
For Jimmy Carter Light Never Goes On When It Comes To Terrorism - Investors.com

Leadership: The man who many call the "greatest living ex-president" is at it again, suggesting that the horrific terrorist attacks in Paris are partly Israel's fault.

Speaking on "The Daily Show" with Jon Stewart, Jimmy Carter was asked if the violence in Paris had causes other than Islamic extremism.

"Well, one of the origins for it is the Palestinian problem," Carter said. "And this aggravates people who are affiliated in any way with the Arab people who live in the West Bank and Gaza, what they are doing now — what's being done to them. So I think that's part of it."

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/011315-734512-jimmy-carter-once-again-suggests-israel-to-blame-for-terrorism.htm#ixzz3OnqHtvIb
Follow us: @IBDinvestors on Twitter | InvestorsBusinessDaily on Facebook

The fire in the ME started in Israel's conquests in Palestine, spread by the AIPAC inspired PNAC Neo-Cons whose idea to get rid of Saddam in Iraq morphed into the Arab Spring and onward to the Boston Marathon to Paris...

Leadership: The man who many call the "greatest living ex-president" is at it again, suggesting that the horrific terrorist attacks in Paris are partly Israel's fault.

Speaking on "The Daily Show" with Jon Stewart, Jimmy Carter was asked if the violence in Paris had causes other than Islamic extremism.

"Well, one of the origins for it is the Palestinian problem," Carter said. "And this aggravates people who are affiliated in any way with the Arab people who live in the West Bank and Gaza, what they are doing now — what's being done to them. So I think that's part of it."

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/011315-734512-jimmy-carter-once-again-suggests-israel-to-blame-for-terrorism.htm#ixzz3OnqHtvIb

Get real it started in Medina in 627C.E. when Mohamed decided that the Jews would worship him as God. They refused so he wiped out the whole tribe and then proclaimed that the muslims were "TO KILL THE JEWS". From that day on the muslims have carried out the commands to kill the Jews.

Try getting your own religions history right for once, and look at the teachings of your prophet when he commands murder, genocide and theft in the name of allah

george JE36 minutes ago
Carter is easily the best president in the past 50 years........the only people who think he wasn't are the right wingers who lust for war...Well if your looking for war, just look at what we have since the right wing took over....endless conflicts all across the middle east, and YES all caused by the conflicts in Israel and the support of Israel by the USA.

8 You must sign in to down-vote this post.

Get real it started in Medina in 627C.E. when Mohamed decided that the Jews would worship him as God. They refused so he wiped out the whole tribe and then proclaimed that the muslims were "TO KILL THE JEWS". From that day on the muslims have carried out the commands to kill the Jews.

Try getting your own religions history right for once, and look at the teachings of your prophet when he commands murder, genocide and theft in the name of allah
CERTIFICATE of SANITY please, its 2015!

Every once in a while you make the same threads suggesting the same ideas and pointing fingers to Israel.
So I would like to try a different approach instead of the usual shut down posts that remains unanswered;

Assuming the entire ME is burning all because of Israel when Muslims are continually subjugated to mysterious Zionists plans - what do you suggest the US should do about it? Please try to cite the possible outcomes and the least possible outcome as well for 'just in case'.
Thanks in advance.

In 627, when the Quraysh and their allies besieged the city in the Battle of the Trench, the Qurayza violated a treaty with the Islamic prophet Muhammad by allying with the attacking tribes, aiming to attack Muslims from behind while the other attackers attack from the front .[11] Subsequently, the tribe was charged with treason and besieged by the Muslims commanded by Muhammad.[12][13] The Banu Qurayza were forced to surrender and the men were beheaded, while all the women and children were taken captive and enslaved.
Banu Qurayza - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Every once in a while you make the same threads suggesting the same ideas and pointing fingers to Israel.
So I would like to try a different approach instead of the usual shut down posts that remains unanswered;

Assuming the entire ME is burning all because of Israel when Muslims are continually subjugated to mysterious Zionists plans - what do you suggest the US should do about it? Please try to cite the possible outcomes and the least possible outcome as well for 'just in case'.
Thanks in advance.
First of all, President Carter made the statements and he should know. His honesty is impeccable...I as a Political Scientist by training, I look for political patterns within and without...

The USA harnessed by moneyed interests cannot allow grass roots sentiments to control ME governments because our exploitation of the ME oil is and was necessary to fuel Western Economies with cheap oil...This is why the West supported the creation of Israel in a hostile environment and armed to the teeth as a strategic lackey...

Today grass roots aspirations ignited the Arab Spring because American Power has kept a lid on them for the benefit of corrupt kings, Sheiks and Dictators, in the end the people will succeed in time...

Israel can ONLY stay in Power as long as her Military can keep the Horde at bay...With the rise in Rocketry and future of nuke proliferation in the ME, Israel's Power will pale compared to the future Economies of 1.5 Billion people...

The Crystal Ball is clear...Israel's conquests will be her undoing, a small chance of peace by accepting the Arab League peace offers may defuse the fire, only if Israel becomes part and parcel of the ME fabric and stop being the West's military Lackey and a friend to her neighbors...Islam is very closely related to Judaism, they are not incompatible!

But it might be too little too late.

Last edited:

Thanks in advance.

For one quit fighting your wars, Iraq was a huge mistake and I think now its up to Israel to fix it. also we should pull our of Syria and let Iran build their nuclear power plants. Also AIPAC needs to get out of Washington and become a thing of the past. Also quit all foreign AID to Israel.

Is this your only answer when you are painted into a corner by contemporary history and factual Islamic teachings. Time for you to produce yours as you must be as nutty as a fruit cake to not know your own history.

Is this your only answer when you are painted into a corner by contemporary history and factual Islamic teachings. Time for you to produce yours as you must be as nutty as a fruit cake to not know your own history.
Phoney everybody on this board sees you as a nutcracker who lies about everything...A certified Certificate of Sanity might give you some credibility.

In 627, when the Quraysh and their allies besieged the city in the Battle of the Trench, the Qurayza violated a treaty with the Islamic prophet Muhammad by allying with the attacking tribes, aiming to attack Muslims from behind while the other attackers attack from the front .[11] Subsequently, the tribe was charged with treason and besieged by the Muslims commanded by Muhammad.[12][13] The Banu Qurayza were forced to surrender and the men were beheaded, while all the women and children were taken captive and enslaved.
Banu Qurayza - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Not what the Hadiths say is it, they say he asked the tribe of Jews to bow down and worship him 3 times and each time they refused. So he had them all killed, and took the females as his sex slaves.

Thanks in advance.
First of all, President Carter made the statements and he should know. His honesty is impeccable...I as a Political Scientist by training, I look for political patterns within and without...

The USA harnessed by moneyed interests cannot allow grass roots sentiments to control ME governments because our exploitation of the ME oil is and was necessary to fuel Western Economies with cheap oil...This is why the West supported the creation of Israel in a hostile environment and armed to the teeth as a strategic lackey...

Today grass roots aspirations ignited the Arab Spring because American Power has kept a lid on them for the benefit of corrupt kings, Sheiks and Dictators, in the end the people will succeed in time...

Israel can ONLY stay in Power as long as her Military can keep the Horde at bay...With the rise in Rocketry and future of nuke proliferation in the ME, Israel's Power will pale compared to the future Economies of 1.5 Billion people...

The Crystal Ball is clear...Israel's conquests will be her undoing, a small chance of peace by accepting the Arab League peace offers may defuse the fire, only if Israel becomes part and parcel of the ME fabric and stop being the West's military Lackey and a friend to her neighbors...Islam is very closely related to Judaism, they are not incompatible!

But it might be too little too late.

He is that honest he could become the next Caliph of islam.

HUH??? Eh Pbel, I don't know how to break this to you without hurting your feelings but you see, the overwhelming majority of us view Phoenall as a most credible poster although it is you the majority loves for all the laughs you give us. Oh & be well, keep posting & happy new year.

Phoney everybody on this board sees you as a nutcracker who lies about everything...A certified Certificate of Sanity might give you some credibility.

Eh Pbel, I don't know how to break this to you without hurting your feelings but you see, the overwhelming majority of us view Phoenall as a most credible poster although it is you the majority loves for all the laughs you give us. Oh & be well, keep posting & happy new year.

Thanks in advance.

For one quit fighting your wars, Iraq was a huge mistake and I think now its up to Israel to fix it. also we should pull our of Syria and let Iran build their nuclear power plants. Also AIPAC needs to get out of Washington and become a thing of the past. Also quit all foreign AID to Israel.

And when the black flag of islam flies over the remains of Washington what will you say then. Maybe the answer lies in getting rid of all the muslims in their stolen lands, and sending them to the moon or mars.
You just want to bathe in the blood of 12 million innocent Jews and then say it has nothing to do with you.

Get it right you mean everybody that is a member of team Palestine, which does not count as we know they are all brainwashed lunatics.

Where is your valid certificate of sanity, or are you still in treatment

Thanks in advance.

There is a very good reason why I was asking pbel to cite the OUTCOME of all these suggestions, so let me help you here.
In other words - Apocalypse,

Forum List

Back