The Washington Post dies in Wokeness...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
Comment: The Washington Post is dying.

Get woke, go broke.

The middle of the night resignation of Senior Editor Sally Buzbee has torn the bandaid from the festering financial and inter-newsroom culture wounds that plague the Washington Post.

(If you want a sneek peek at the Post's future...take a listen to the podcast at the bottom of this post detailing the demise of Vice News.) /comment

From the article...

At one point Lewis was asked whether he was intentionally bringing in people who come from a different culture than the Post.
“We are losing large amounts of money. Your audience has halved in recent years. People are not reading your stuff. I can’t sugarcoat it anymore,” Lewis said. “So I’ve had to take decisive, urgent action to set us on a different path, sourcing talent that I have worked with that are the best of the best.”​

'Honestly with Bari Weiss podcast....

Screenshot_20240605-131102-647.png

Last edited:
I grew up with The Washington Post. It used to be a great newspaper. I used to pay for The Washington Post website. Once in a thread about affirmative action I pointed out that the average black IQ is 85 and the average for whites is 100. I was prevented from posting any more comments. They regarded mentioning an unflattering, but relevant, fact about Negroes as hate speech. :mad:

I grew up with The Washington Post. It used to be a great newspaper. I used to pay for The Washington Post website. Once in a thread about affirmative action I pointed out that the average black IQ is 85 and the average for whites is 100. I was prevented from posting any more comments. They regarded mentioning an unflattering, but relevant, fact about Negroes as hate speech. :mad:

I remember my Dad and I going through the classified looking at cars.

Two generations since the civil rights legislation was passed into law and the War on Poverty was declared it is no longer possible to blame black social pathology on white racism, but most of the editors and reporters on The Washington Post are still trying to.

Chicago couple brutally assaulted by teens while on date, pregnant wife loses baby after attack​

The teen suspects said, 'we own the street,' as they mercilessly beat a husband and his pregnant wife in Chicago neighborhood​

Chris Pandolfo
By Chris Pandolfo Fox News
Published June 4, 2024 2:34pm EDT

------------

Needless to say The Washington Post did not cover this story. If a gang of whites had done this to a black couple it would have been front page news

Chicago couple brutally assaulted by teens while on date, pregnant wife loses baby after attack​

The teen suspects said, 'we own the street,' as they mercilessly beat a husband and his pregnant wife in Chicago neighborhood​

Chris Pandolfo
By Chris Pandolfo Fox News
Published June 4, 2024 2:34pm EDT

------------

Needless to say The Washington Post did not cover this story. If a gang of whites had done this to a black couple it would have been front page news
These days you couldn't pay me enough to live in a non-constitutional carry state.

Forum List

Back