The way to end a war? Win it quickly. How is it won quickly? By giving Ukraine the weapons to defeat Russia. Period. End Of Discussion

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
These are the members of Congress who want the United States to force Ukraine to surrender its people, its land, and its freedom to Russian tyranny. Punish them at the ballot box accordingly.

Ff2sA6aXECg0XF0

These are the members of Congress who want the United States to force Ukraine to surrender its people, its land, and its freedom to Russian tyranny. Punish them at the ballot box accordingly.

Ff2sA6aXECg0XF0

Hey good idea, bro! Let's give Zelensky a couple nukes and end this war tomorrow. Maybe it'll even end all wars forever.

Wouldn't that be great? Even Ron Paul once said "Why shouldn't Iran have nuclear weapons? Everyone else does."

End it tomorrow, or fight it out for a decade.

I don't give a fuck.

IT IS NOT OUR WAR

It's Biden's war. The war in Ukraine never would have happened under Trump. And it never would have happened if Trump had gotten Zelensky to cooperate with an investigation into the Biden family dealings.

Remember, you Democrats: It was you who impeached Trump for trying to bring to light Biden's corrupt dealings with Ukraine. You stopped that investigation with an impeachment. And as a result of that, NATO denied Ukraine from membership, citing "corruption" as the reason.

This war is on your heads, Democrats. You own it.

The way to end a war? Win it quickly. How is it won quickly?
... by recognizing the freedom of the Luhansk and Donetsk Peoples Republics. You can't get much quicker than putting down your arms and signing a piece of paper. It takes about 3 minutes.

I am glad, NATO and the United States and others are giving Ukraine the tools to defend itself from the Russian invaders, to keep itself free of Russian tyranny, subversion of their people, and the continued attempt to strip them of their territory, also to stop the continued spread towards Europe and NATO. Ukraine has my respect. Russia? Not hardly.

The way to end a war quickly?

1666662145403.png

It has been reported several attempts may have already been made, and from all home reports it seems no one in Russia would mind...

I am glad, NATO and the United States and others are giving Ukraine the tools to defend itself from the Russian invaders, to keep itself free of Russian tyranny, subversion of their people, and the continued attempt to strip them of their territory, also to stop the continued spread towards Europe and NATO. Ukraine has my respect. Russia? Not hardly.
Putin and his Oligarch buds are a pestilence on this world but reality eventually will be recognized. If he is given no way out then this thing is either going to lead to a global conflict or at a minimum, the nation of Ukraine laid waste. He shouldn't be rewarded but some compromise that would be painful for BOTH sides might be acceptable.

Let him have the land his troops control as of the signing of a cessation of hostilities, but with the knowledge that the REST OF UKRAINE will become a member state of NATO. That would solve the issue of those who fear he'd take what was offered, wait awhile, then come back for another "bite". Kind of like what the Palestinians have been doing for 70 years...

End it tomorrow, or fight it out for a decade.

I don't give a fuck.

IT IS NOT OUR WAR

To quote pat Buchanan right before w invaded Iraq

This is Israel's war

And then pat was one of the very first victims of what we now call cancel culture

The op is invited to go to Ukraine and shoulder a weapon, other than that, shut your fucking trap up, you haven't a clue what the deal is, or who it was that initiated the deal, it wasn't Russia dumb ass!
If you’re saying it, there’s a very good chance the exact opposite is true. Quit trying to gaslight us, Ivan.

Putin and his Oligarch buds are a pestilence on this world but reality eventually will be recognized. If he is given no way out then this thing is either going to lead to a global conflict or at a minimum, the nation of Ukraine laid waste. He shouldn't be rewarded but some compromise that would be painful for BOTH sides might be acceptable.

Let him have the land his troops control as of the signing of a cessation of hostilities, but with the knowledge that the REST OF UKRAINE will become a member state of NATO. That would solve the issue of those who fear he'd take what was offered, wait awhile, then come back for another "bite". Kind of like what the Palestinians have been doing for 70 years...
Peace in our time, eh Mr. Chamberlain? Give them a piece and they’ll come back for more.

This is sarcasm, yes?

Forum List

Back