The West´s silly Ukrainian ISIS Nazi Army

How about to start discussion from SBI1812 ??? :)

Is there something to discuss about it? Ukrainian army greatly screwed up in this case, though our generals strongly denied this. Ukraine eventually paid compensation to the relatives of the victims.

It was a nice try, but it won’t work. My question still stands:
The downing of MH17 by a Ukrainian Su-25 is a fact?

The only reason Putin is still sending soldiers and weapons to fuel the fighting in Eastern Ukraine is because he wants access by land to Crimea. If he doesn't confiscate enough land to build a road, he'll have to build a very long and expensive bridge. Putin made a simple calculation - it's cheaper to send Russian soldiers to die than build a bridge.

Actually, I think that at the beginning of so-called Russian Spring Russia’s rulers thought that there wouldn’t be any need to use Russian mercenaries and servicemen (from time to time) in order to create so-called Novorossia from Kharkov to Odessa. They were sure there had to be only a spark and a handful of organisers to create an Antimaidan movement throughout Eastern and Southern Ukraine, which would eventually lead to Novorossia. And there were reasons for such a thought. But all those who are now behind the current Ukrainian rulers may be called everything you want but not fools. So, Antimaidan movement eventually faded, but so-called DNR and LNR, which include a relative tiny territory of planned Novorosia, became to exist and the war began. And month by month Russia has been drawing itself in the conflict, though it is possible to say that it is being drawn. I am pretty sure that Russian rulers are looking for the ways out of this conflict with an opportunity to save their face, but they have made too many mistakes.

Putin has yet to make good all the promises he made to the people in Crimea; in fact the situation is getting worse not better largely based on Putin's empty promises. First and foremost Putin wants the Black Sea naval facilities in Crimea. Even if by some miracle he could conquer the Ukraine it would drain Russia of what remaining financial resources the Russians have to maintain control of the country.

Sorry but Putin's only real interest is to create a road through Eastern Ukraine to access Crimea. Sending Russian soldiers to die is cheaper than building a bridge to Crimea.

Sorry but Putin's only real interest is to create a road through Eastern Ukraine to access Crimea.

You are sorry for what?

Sending Russian soldiers to die is cheaper than building a bridge to Crimea.

Do you have any calculations?

The Russians calculated that the cost of the bridge to Crimea would be between $6 billion and $7 billion USD.

Russia Struggling to Pay for Kerch Bridge to Crimea Business The Moscow Times

"While he says his fighters are “volunteers” rather than mercenaries, they are paid salaries: from $1,000 per month for a low-ranking enlisted man to $2,000 to $4,000 for officers. Yefimov did not answer the reporter’s question about who pays the salaries."

http://www.newsweek.com/how-russians-are-sent-fight-ukraine-296937

Assuming that the soldiers are in fact paid and if you add tanks, ammunition and other military hardware costs, you could probably send more than 300,000 Russian soldiers to their death in Eastern Ukraine before it would cost more than building the bridge.

Russian soldiers are cheaper than building the bridge. Sad but true.

How about to start discussion from SBI1812 ??? :)

Is there something to discuss about it? Ukrainian army greatly screwed up in this case, though our generals strongly denied this. Ukraine eventually paid compensation to the relatives of the victims.

The downing of MH17 by a Ukrainian Su-25 is a fact?

Ukrainian experience to strike civil avialiners - is a real fact :)

The Russians calculated that the cost of the bridge to Crimea would be between $6 billion and $7 billion USD.

"While he says his fighters are “volunteers” rather than mercenaries, they are paid salaries: from $1,000 per month for a low-ranking enlisted man to $2,000 to $4,000 for officers. Yefimov did not answer the reporter’s question about who pays the salaries."

Assuming that the soldiers are in fact paid and if you add tanks, ammunition and other military hardware costs, you could probably send more than 300,000 Russian soldiers to their death in Eastern Ukraine before it would cost more than building the bridge.

But the soldiers involved to conquer this piece of land are not the only problem.

The shortest way from Russia to Crimea through Ukraine is a route through Novoazovsk, Mariupol, Berdiansk, Melitopol, and Genichesk. The length of the route is approximately 350 km. If Russia eventually conquered this string of land, it would have a couple of issues:
  1. It would have to rebuild and maintain the road on this route.
  2. It would have to create a security zone along the route. Considering that the route goes almost along the shore, the security zone would stretch northward from the road at the distance 50-100 km, I think, and from Rostov region to Crimea. This zone must be manned by Russian troops. So, the Russian government would need to build barracks for them, fortifications in order to defend this zone, organise electricity, water, food, heat supply, and so on.
I think that all of that will also cost some money.

Oh, I see. It is quite predictable that you are avoiding answering directly on my question.
Okay, I have another one to you.
Some time ago (a year or so) Russian state-controlled Channel One released a report about a boy who had been crucified by Ukrainian Nazi in the downtown of Slavyansk.
Is it a fact?

But the soldiers involved to conquer this piece of land are not the only problem.

The shortest way from Russia to Crimea through Ukraine is a route through Novoazovsk, Mariupol, Berdiansk, Melitopol, and Genichesk. The length of the route is approximately 350 km. If Russia eventually conquered this string of land, it would have a couple of issues:
  1. It would have to rebuild and maintain the road on this route.
  2. It would have to create a security zone along the route. Considering that the route goes almost along the shore, the security zone would stretch northward from the road at the distance 50-100 km, I think, and from Rostov region to Crimea. This zone must be manned by Russian troops. So, the Russian government would need to build barracks for them, fortifications in order to defend this zone, organise electricity, water, food, heat supply, and so on.
I think that all of that will also cost some money.

It won't cost Putin very much.

Mariupol is the first step for Putin if he is going to do the road to Crimea. Then he can use the M14 to Melitopol and from there use the existing M18/E105 to roll into Crimea.

Russians don't have the best roads in Russia so I seriously doubt that they would spend much on road work.

As far as security for the roads are concerned they will use the "rebels". These thugs will be declared the legitimate government of the region and tax local businesses and raise other charges to finance the "rebel" soldiers.

It is clear that Russian soldiers are still cheaper than a bridge.

It won't cost Putin very much.

Mariupol is the first step for Putin if he is going to do the road to Crimea. Then he can use the M14 to Melitopol and from there use the existing M18/E105 to roll into Crimea.

Russians don't have the best roads in Russia so I seriously doubt that they would spend much on road work.

As far as security for the roads are concerned they will use the "rebels". These thugs will be declared the legitimate government of the region and tax local businesses and raise other charges to finance the "rebel" soldiers.

It is clear that Russian soldiers are still cheaper than a bridge.

I assume that in the course of fighting the road will be severely damaged.

Rebels or soldiers it doesn’t matter. The fact is that there will be people (a lot of people I think) who have to be placed somewhere, they will need food, water, heat in the winter, and so on.

Also I don’t think that the local business will flourish in these conditions, even when active fighting have ceased. So, about taxes it is rather doubtful question, I think.

Oh, I see. It is quite predictable that you are avoiding answering directly on my question.
Some time ago (a year or so) Russian state-controlled Channel One released a report about a boy who had been crucified by Ukrainian Nazi in the downtown of Slavyansk.
Is it a fact?

Only you can say something "directly" and "100%" before the international commission judgement. Because I'm trying to keep truth, but you only produce lies and noise...
Your salary is per letter or per post? I predict, you'll not answer this question directly :)))

QUOTE="Sbiker, post: 11671178, member: 54793"] QUOTE="ESay, post: 11668897, member: 53973"] QUOTE="Sbiker, post: 11665127, member: 54793"]How about to start discussion from SBI1812 ??? :)[ QUOTE]

The downing of MH17 by a Ukrainian Su-25 is a fact?[ QUOTE]

My answer will consist of three points:
  1. What exactly is unclear for you in the post 26?
  2. Who are you? Are you a president of this forum? Do you see yourself as a moral authority who can speak on the behalf of the other participants? If it is so, then you need to have professional medical treatment.
  3. I know it is very difficult for ‘vata’ to understand something, but here is an option which called ‘people you ignore’. Ask somebody to explain you how you can use it.

Is it a fact?

Only you can say something "directly" and "100%" before the international commission judgement. Because I'm trying to keep truth, but you only produce lies and noise...
Your salary is per letter or per post? I predict, you'll not answer this question directly :)))
You sound more like paid guy than ESay. What do I know, American guy with Russian wife and guy from Rostov staying with us for few months. Brother in-law also stay with us. He has lived in Moscow for last 12 years. I have traveled in Ukraine with Ukrainian friends and speak with Ukrainians everyday. Mostly this topic is not discussed, but when it is, it is very different from individual to individual. At first many Russian's I know supported Russia helping ethnic Russians in Ukraine. Not so much anymore. Mostly wish it would be over and Russia would leave Ukraine to solve it's own problems. Russians coming to Ukraine have been bad for ethnic Russians, not helpful. Our friend from Donetsk went home for a visit and discovered his parents had been forced out by separatist and home confiscated. Like many, they have left and are building new life in other Ukraine city. Some of his family has moved to Russia. It sounds like bad and ugly situation for everyone. Only the gangster thugs who take peoples home and anything else they want with point of gun seem happy with this situation.

You are talking about the judgement of international commission? But your authorities didn’t wait for it and released their own version of this event. And you indirectly called that ‘facts’.

About the ‘crucified’ boy you will say nothing, I suppose.

Well, what I can see. One person came here some time ago pretending to be truth-seeker, but it turned up that he is just piece of lie. He spreads here silly Russian propaganda naively guessing somebody will eventually believe him. And at the same time he calls others who disagree with him as liars. I wonder how this person may be better called. Piece of shit will be quite appropriate for that, I think.

Oh, I even see the way such persons imagine themselves – they imagine themselves as something like warriors of an information war. They wholeheartedly believe that sweet lie is better that bitter truth. The thing which is the most funny is that they are sure that by posting stupid lie they can change minds of people in Europe and the US. Open your eyes, guys.

My answer will be quite direct. Neither per letter, nor per post. You are fool, my friend.

QUOTE="Sbiker, post: 11671178, member: 54793"] QUOTE="ESay, post: 11668897, member: 53973"] QUOTE="Sbiker, post: 11665127, member: 54793"]How about to start discussion from SBI1812 ??? :)[ QUOTE]

2. Who are you? Are you a president of this forum? Do you see yourself as a moral authority who can speak on the behalf of the other participants? If it is so, then you need to have professional medical treatment.
  3. I know it is very difficult for ‘vata’ to understand something, but here is an option which called ‘people you ignore’. Ask somebody to explain you how you can use it.

Relax, dude :)

I'm private person, having my own opinion and what I'm doing here - just asking simple questions and remembering simple facts. If you cannot find answers on my questions - it's just your problem. If you think, I'm speak "as a whole forum" - it's your problem. If you trying to tell me what I have to do on a free forum - it's only your problem too. Offcourse, if your regular personal insults for me have no effect - it's also your problem :) Cheese!

By the way, the shareholders of Luhansteplovoz (one of the largest enterprises in Eastern Ukraine) took a decision to re-register the company in government-held Severodonetsk (it was previously registered im rebel-held Lugansk), so now they will pay taxes to Ukrainian budget. Even though the company belongs to Russian Transmashholding and even though 95 per cent of its production goes to Russia.

http://www.luganskteplovoz.com/Home/About/21
(the documentcalled‘Протоколсобрания № 17 от 15.06.2015 г.’, available only in Ukrainian).

I congratulate our ‘vata’ with another victory. Keep telling about ukro-Nazis. Storytellers.

Last edited:

Ukrainian experience to strike civil avialiners - is a real fact :)[/QUOTE]

Козёл can't even quote without mistakes, too busy teaching the others what to do and how. So I will just go ahead and repeat my previous post again:

I have a strong feeling, Esay has already annoyed everybody he knows personally to death, now he's annoying US Message Board members, littering Internet with his never ending silly posts and questions. He's the type of person "Умри всё живое вокруг" .

Esay, why do you ask Sbiker about downing MH-17? Have you ever heard Sbiker announcing to the world about having "irrefutable evidence" of it? You forgot: Obama did that. And almost for a year since MH-17 crash nobody has seen his "irrefutable evidence". So, would you please restate your question to Obama and while you are doing that, the decent US Message Board members will gladly have a break from you:bye1:

Is it a fact?

You sound more like paid guy than ESay. What do I know, American guy with Russian wife and guy from Rostov staying with us for few months. Brother in-law also stay with us. He has lived in Moscow for last 12 years. I have traveled in Ukraine with Ukrainian friends and speak with Ukrainians everyday. Mostly this topic is not discussed, but when it is, it is very different from individual to individual. At first many Russian's I know supported Russia helping ethnic Russians in Ukraine. Not so much anymore. Mostly wish it would be over and Russia would leave Ukraine to solve it's own problems. Russians coming to Ukraine have been bad for ethnic Russians, not helpful. Our friend from Donetsk went home for a visit and discovered his parents had been forced out by separatist and home confiscated. Like many, they have left and are building new life in other Ukraine city. Some of his family has moved to Russia. It sounds like bad and ugly situation for everyone. Only the gangster thugs who take peoples home and anything else they want with point of gun seem happy with this situation.

If the west had only minded its own business and not backed the coup, the Ukraine would not be divided.

Our leaders backed the coup completely. Just like they did in Libya and Syria, and Egypt (thank heavens they came to their senses and threw out Morsi and the MB).

Look at the havoc our leaders have wrought around the world.

Is it a fact?

There's to high salary to allow people sound like me - I'm just have some living principles, no more :)

You can tell me about American guys, Russian wives, guys from Rostov and so on - but it just words, like video and other media. But look what's happens here. You and your friend Esay permanently demostrate aggression to me, trying to insult me, calling "cotton" or "colorado", to shut my mooth and keep my opinion out of this forum and so on. Just because I'm Russian and don't hide it. It happen here on this thread, unlike the mythical "relatives" or "friends" who "haven't any problems on Ukrainian territory" :)

So, I beliveve your stories, because Ukraine is really big, about 45 millions, and there are much relations between people there and here. So, also I've heard stories of hundreds (!) my friends and familiars, that say the situation in Ukraine really like the media shows. And also at least one my familiar from Donetsk was murdered by nazi - just because he was living in Donetsk. He wasn't separatist or politician, it was before rebellion and ATO, he just tried to back home in late hour when the nazi started their "action of horror" against Dosbass population.

By the way, the shareholders of Luhansteplovoz (one of the largest enterprises in Eastern Ukraine) took a decision to re-register the company in government-held Severodonetsk (it was previously registered im rebel-held Lugansk), so now they will pay taxes to Ukrainian budget. Even though the company belongs to Russian Transmashholding and even though 95 per cent of its production goes to Russia.

http://www.luganskteplovoz.com/Home/About/21
(the documentcalled‘Протоколсобрания № 17 от 15.06.2015 г.’, available only in Ukrainian).

I congratulate our ‘vata’ with another victory. Keep telling about ukro-Nazis. Storytellers.

I thought you said that there would be no companies in Eastern Ukraine that thugs could collect taxes from. Too funny.

Forum List

Back